Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

What Motivates Homosexuality? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Motivates Homosexuality? (422 Views)

2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality / Police Presents No Evidence, A Year After Arresting 57 Men For Homosexuality / Anambra; The Nigeria Capital Of Homosexuality! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Motivates Homosexuality? by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 18, 2022
I've been a ghost member on nairaland here but I felt I should put this out here
Yesterday I man from an N-Power facebook group added me up and as we started chatting I explained to him how N-Power hasn't paid me yet and he offered to gift me the money if I can do what he wants me to do , at this point it felt like a scenario where a man wants to take advantage of a girl who needs financial assistance, I reluctantly told him I can do what he wants , Thinking it's business or a job , This dude just popped the question ,he asked if I can have s*x with a man , At this point I was irritated and almost vomited at the thought of what he said .
I threatened to report him to Top nigerian blogs and he dared me to do it.
He later changed his Facebook name which was Chukwu Emeka to Dar Lington and changed pictures then blocked me.

His name is Emeka Victor Okagbue
His number : 08024717183

My question is , With the current hardship in this country
What would motivate a man to have sex with his fellow man ?

Re: What Motivates Homosexuality? by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 18, 2022
See his pictures ..

Re: What Motivates Homosexuality? by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 18, 2022
His full name is Emeka Victor Okagbue

His number : 08024717183

Re: What Motivates Homosexuality? by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 18, 2022
Hmmm
Re: What Motivates Homosexuality? by Boogyman557: 9:07am On Apr 18, 2022
Holly Gram cool

I don LOAD enough BULLET 4 my KALA!

I de wait make rain stop!

Na HUNTING time!

Una go hear 4 news sey PESIN left leg DROP 4 GROUND!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: What Motivates Homosexuality? by MonkeyMods(m): 10:07am On Apr 18, 2022
Everybody is purely entitled to their sexuality. And bringing his personal details online is a criminal offense

Just so you know. You have the right to decline his advances
You're not obligated to it

1 Like

Re: What Motivates Homosexuality? by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:15am On Apr 18, 2022
Homosexuality' is now very rampant because students in secondary schools are not well monitored'. Curious adolescents in secondary schools are pressured or forced into homosexuality. Infact a good percentage of guys who relax/curl their hair, carry crazy haircuts, or wear feminine clothes are gay' . Some are into it for relationship sake, for financial gains and connection, while some is done as ritual' .
Re: What Motivates Homosexuality? by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:18am On Apr 18, 2022
They are both in Nigeria, and homosexuality is a punishable offense with a prison sentence.
MonkeyMods:
Everybody is purely entitled to their sexuality. And bringing his personal details online is a criminal offense

2 Likes

Re: What Motivates Homosexuality? by DigitalStepdad: 11:06am On Apr 18, 2022
It's a mental problem in my opinion ... But again, I honestly believe every man is gay ... you just try to fight it besides how do you hate something you don't know?... If you were born into a gay world, you won't even think anything wrong about it.

I am not gay mainly because I don't open myself to that kind of life. But I have come to understand that whatever a human being want to do as long as its not affecting another person ... let him enjoy his or her life. After all life is so damn short!
Re: What Motivates Homosexuality? by kingthreat(m): 12:40pm On Apr 18, 2022
DigitalStepdad:
It's a mental problem in my opinion ... But again, I honestly believe every man is gay ... you just try to fight it besides how do you hate something you don't know?... If you were born into a gay world, you won't even think anything wrong about it.

I am not gay mainly because I don't open myself to that kind of life. But I have come to understand that whatever a human being want to do as long as its not affecting another person ... let him enjoy his or her life. After all life is so damn short!

On the bolded, it is you and all the males in your family that are gay. Say this in the midst of men and get mobbed.

1 Like

Re: What Motivates Homosexuality? by kingthreat(m): 12:42pm On Apr 18, 2022
MonkeyMods:

The law in this country forbids men to suck the penis of other men. If that is obviously what you engage in, know you shall be caught and send to jail where you can do it with no restriction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Motivates Homosexuality? by DigitalStepdad: 12:43pm On Apr 18, 2022
kingthreat:

On the bolded, it is you and all the males in your family that are gay. Say this in the midst of men and get mobbed.
let's discuss... you are gay ... you might not know it ... Can you tell me if you were blind folded and someone is giving you head you will know it's a man or woman ?

Wake up ...

You just dey rant because that is what is expected of you in society. But deep down you don't know what you are capable of.
Re: What Motivates Homosexuality? by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 9:29pm On Apr 19, 2022
I’ve been exposed to these kind of guys
At a very tender age
And yes I can tell you not everybody is meant for this shit

(1) (Reply)

"You Must Confess" African Mother Goes Spiritual As A Fox Breaks Into Her House / OWO Massacre: It's Time For All Churches, Estates To Install Primealert Device / Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From A Lady In Lagos (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.