Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Video: Mother Of 10-yr-Old Chrisland School Girl Abused By Her Classmates Speaks - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video: Mother Of 10-yr-Old Chrisland School Girl Abused By Her Classmates Speaks (3141 Views)

Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) / Mother Of 10-year-old Chrisland Pupil In Sex Video With Classmates Speaks |video / 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Mother Of 10-yr-Old Chrisland School Girl Abused By Her Classmates Speaks by NasirudeenOla(m): 8:54am On Apr 18, 2022
Mother of 10 year old Chrisland School girl abused by her classmates speaks

Subscribe to watch more videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6874bPC7sc
Re: Video: Mother Of 10-yr-Old Chrisland School Girl Abused By Her Classmates Speaks by Naijanascam: 9:23am On Apr 18, 2022
Odiegwu really
Re: Video: Mother Of 10-yr-Old Chrisland School Girl Abused By Her Classmates Speaks by Zolyjagorr(m): 11:39am On Apr 18, 2022
This woman shut up... Your daughter purposely rode ride the other young boy... Your daughter only is to be blamed for the incidence. I watched the video

1 Like

Re: Video: Mother Of 10-yr-Old Chrisland School Girl Abused By Her Classmates Speaks by Hyperchi(m): 3:08pm On Apr 18, 2022
That gal lack discipline and the parents and the school are to be blamed. No beat my pikin kind of ppl

1 Like

Re: Video: Mother Of 10-yr-Old Chrisland School Girl Abused By Her Classmates Speaks by Realmi: 3:29pm On Apr 18, 2022
Na all this holier than thou parents dey always born this kind children....

But is she talking about the same vedio trending online, because the act does not look like rape to me...

And why should a parent allow their 10yrs old ward travel that far with the school authorities, why did one of the parents not go with them

That was a great mistake on the parts of the parents

Please parents in the house, dont try this with ur wards...if none of u ( mother/ father) wont be available to accompany that child, abeg no release the child

Crazy things are happening out there.....educational sector is not wat it use to be....let's be careful
Re: Video: Mother Of 10-yr-Old Chrisland School Girl Abused By Her Classmates Speaks by Zolyjagorr(m): 9:05pm On Apr 18, 2022
U need to read what wizkid's son boluwatife said about the trip to Dubai, and what he said about the chrisland school girl... he was there also..
Click on link below
https://www.nairaland.com/7084526/wizkidz-son-boluwatife-gives-account
Re: Video: Mother Of 10-yr-Old Chrisland School Girl Abused By Her Classmates Speaks by owensking(m): 5:37am On Apr 19, 2022
Zolyjagorr:
This woman shut up... Your daughter purposely rode ride the other young boy... Your daughter only is to be blamed for the incidence. I watched the video

Don’t mind her, bro…I saw the video too. That doesn’t look like rape to me…she was on top enjoying the ride like a runaway horse..spoiled kids �

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Any Cause For Alarm? Trailer Drops Off Plenty Abokis In Ring Rd. Benin (vid) / PHOTO: ‘uncle Had Sex With Us Inside His Car’ / Covenant University M.sc. Student Caught Having Sex Wit 2 Fresh Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.