Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

I Would Rather Work For 10k Than Beg For 10 Million - Yul Edochie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Would Rather Work For 10k Than Beg For 10 Million - Yul Edochie (362 Views)

I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo / I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name / Dee-One Blasts Ifu Ennada: "Your Mouth Sharp Online, But You Dey Beg For Secret" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Rather Work For 10k Than Beg For 10 Million - Yul Edochie by OdogwuBlog: 9:14am On Apr 18, 2022
Shared with Caption ...

I would rather work for 10k than beg for 10million.

That way I'll chop my 10k proudly and nobody will have the opportunity to insult me.

Happy new week everyone.

Shared By: ILLIKANNU DONALD CHUKWUMA (Blogger Donald)

Source: https://www.facebook.com/YulEdochieOfficialPage

cc; lalasticlala

Re: I Would Rather Work For 10k Than Beg For 10 Million - Yul Edochie by Mooh247: 9:22am On Apr 18, 2022
cool

Stupid egoistic mentality

As rich as Donald Trump is he openly beg for donations for his campaign

I will beg, borrow, sollicit for money , sell a property to get necessary fund to pursue my dreams , goals and aspirations if need be

A black man goes to the bank to save his money so that he can check his balance and boost his low self-esteem

A white man goes to the bank to borrow money to finance his business , to get student loan for education, to get car loan for his dream car and for mortgage to build a house and stop paying rent

Re: I Would Rather Work For 10k Than Beg For 10 Million - Yul Edochie by God1000(m): 9:22am On Apr 18, 2022
Talk is cheap
Re: I Would Rather Work For 10k Than Beg For 10 Million - Yul Edochie by Felimax(m): 9:23am On Apr 18, 2022
Mentality of heros!
Igbo amaka!
Re: I Would Rather Work For 10k Than Beg For 10 Million - Yul Edochie by DoctorOlasDesk: 9:24am On Apr 18, 2022
Felimax:
Mentality of heros!
Igbo amaka!

Indeed, Hero Mentality ! Only champions know this, albeit not limited to igbos my dear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Rather Work For 10k Than Beg For 10 Million - Yul Edochie by Felimax(m): 9:28am On Apr 18, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Indeed, Hero Mentality ! Only champions know this, albeit not limited to igbos my dear

This is why I love the Igbo blood a lot.
Re: I Would Rather Work For 10k Than Beg For 10 Million - Yul Edochie by Ebuka78: 9:38am On Apr 18, 2022
That is what Peter Obi wants to do. Instead of borrowing and being in debt, you use what you have to strengthen your economy.

Only that man can save Nigeria's economy, but Nigerians like voting for bad leaders for 1k.
Re: I Would Rather Work For 10k Than Beg For 10 Million - Yul Edochie by Mooh247: 9:46am On Apr 18, 2022
Ebuka78:
That is what Peter Obi wants to do. Instead of borrowing and being in debt, you use what you have to strengthen your economy.

Only that man can save Nigeria's economy, but Nigerians like voting for bad leaders for 1k.

Him tu lie Obi said he would borrow... It's on his tweeter timeline just last week

Re: I Would Rather Work For 10k Than Beg For 10 Million - Yul Edochie by LordIsaac(m): 10:17am On Apr 18, 2022
If it is just for bread, yes. But, sometimes, life is more than bread and butter.
Re: I Would Rather Work For 10k Than Beg For 10 Million - Yul Edochie by Ebuka78: 10:18am On Apr 18, 2022
Mooh247:

Him tu lie Obi said he would borrow... It's on his tweeter timeline just last week

I am sure you lie also. The only difference is that yours is hidden.

Re: I Would Rather Work For 10k Than Beg For 10 Million - Yul Edochie by 1868tii: 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
cool

Stupid egoistic mentality

As rich as Donald Trump is he openly beg for donations for his campaign

I will beg, borrow, sollicit for money , sell a property to get necessary fund to pursue my dreams , goals and aspirations if need be

A black man goes to the bank to save his money so that he can check his balance and boost his low self-esteem

A white man goes to the bank to borrow money to finance his business , to get student loan for education, to get car loan for his dream car and for mortgage to build a house and stop paying rent

[/s]
Re: I Would Rather Work For 10k Than Beg For 10 Million - Yul Edochie by 1868ta: 4:30pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

[/s]

(1) (Reply)

(VIDEO) The 5 Sons Of Chief Pete Edochie Having Fun Together / First Photos From AMVCA 2022 / Clearly Rapper Megan Thee Stallion Cropped Cara Delevingne Out Of A Billboard Mu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.