Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Sit At Home Updates In Anambra Everybody Obeyed - PHOTOS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit At Home Updates In Anambra Everybody Obeyed - PHOTOS (5440 Views)

Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers / Thread For Ongoing Sit At Home Updates. (pictures) / INEC Replies Oshiomhole: We Obeyed Supreme Court On Bayelsa Like We Did On Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit At Home Updates In Anambra Everybody Obeyed - PHOTOS by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 3:40am On Apr 19, 2022
ufuosman:
What is ur joy wen ur own people sit at home?
What is gain of you people burning down structures that you own people work for?
What is ur gain killing your own people you claim you are fighting for?
Do u think things like dis will bring the Biafra?

Is beta u do sit at home when Kalu is going to court

How will someone is far away giving order Dat will make ur own people die and bring down dere properties and include govt own

Some people need to think because you may think u are doing the president bt as u know buhari e don't care

Let hv a rethink
Re: Sit At Home Updates In Anambra Everybody Obeyed - PHOTOS by SweetiliciousD: 3:45am On Apr 19, 2022
GenBuhari:
Who asked Nnamdi Kanu to allow himself to be captured - for the second time?

So everytime this clown gets captured you start to terrorise and kill your people?

These IPOB are going to govern Biafra if it comes? grin grin

Umu Okoko are brain-dead.

Face front please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit At Home Updates In Anambra Everybody Obeyed - PHOTOS by NaMe4: 5:35am On Apr 19, 2022
Waywardchild:

Buhari is loosing 1 billion dollars for our sit at home

Does the sit-at-home extend to natural gas flaring sites?
Re: Sit At Home Updates In Anambra Everybody Obeyed - PHOTOS by allcomage: 6:04am On Apr 19, 2022
Frakintayo:
What happened to the biblical wise men from the East? Didn't they return home? Why is the East kiling itself?
East is not killing itself, they still remain wise. They have a mission and it's to leave Nigeria. They have discovered one of the most potent aspects of the struggle and they are not leaving it soon. Sit@home is a goal. All Igbo diasporans support Sit@home because they are not happy outside but coming back to Nigeria is not an option.
Re: Sit At Home Updates In Anambra Everybody Obeyed - PHOTOS by allcomage: 6:30am On Apr 19, 2022
ityP:

It's just a funny something. It's just funny how people force themselves to stay at home and claim the staying at home is vexing Buhari grin. Bros, e funny.
Are you new in Nigeria? Sit@home is never for buhari, has buhari cared for katsina and the North? Sit@home is to keep the consciousness of the people of their existential threat as personified by the situation of MNK who is being persecuted while terrorists are being fetted, pardoned and recuited in the security agencies. Most Igbo support Sit@home if not who born you in Igboland to restrict their freedom of movement? You don't know that Igbo are one the most stubborn tribes in Nigeria? They resisted British for 40yrs while others caved in within 2 years.
Re: Sit At Home Updates In Anambra Everybody Obeyed - PHOTOS by allcomage: 6:38am On Apr 19, 2022
OdumejeStan:

I don’t get how you guys think destroying your economy doesn’t affect Soludo. Chaii see what lack of education does to ndi Igbos.
So Nigeria economy is better than south Africa, Egypt, uae etc? So there is constant power supply where you are now,running water, cheap gas, availability of fuel, food, good schools, hospitals, security. What advantages do you have over Igbo in Nigeria now odumejestan?
Re: Sit At Home Updates In Anambra Everybody Obeyed - PHOTOS by allcomage: 6:41am On Apr 19, 2022
OdumejeStan:

You people are not interested in economic development. Is this how u gain ur Biafra. Lmaoo.
Yoruba, hausa,kanuri ,Ijaw, berom etc that are interested in development, are they better than bostwana, Namibia, Ghana, Rwanda right now in Nigeria?
Re: Sit At Home Updates In Anambra Everybody Obeyed - PHOTOS by ityP(m): 6:52am On Apr 19, 2022
allcomage:

Are you new in Nigeria? Sit@home is never for buhari, has buhari cared for katsina and the North? Sit@home is to keep the consciousness of the people of their existential threat as personified by the situation of MNK who is being persecuted while terrorists are being fetted, pardoned and recuited in the security agencies. Most Igbo support Sit@home if not who born you in Igboland to restrict their freedom of movement? You don't know that Igbo are one the most stubborn tribes in Nigeria? They resisted British for 40yrs while others caved in within 2 years.

You don't know what you're saying. IPOB should stop threatening people and you'd see how everyone will come out on Mondays.
Re: Sit At Home Updates In Anambra Everybody Obeyed - PHOTOS by tungamaje: 7:49am On Apr 19, 2022
ityP:

I don't hate Biafra. It's the way you people are going about getting it that makes me mad. How do you think staying at home will make the govt to say, please leave? Haba. And as for the middlebelt, I want you to know that they haven't changed at all. I am currently there. They even hate Igbos more than the Hausas. The Hausas, at least, do business well with Igbos. Middle beat no kukuma get una time. Make una free all this talk

Okay I get your answer. You are truly sure based on their hatred for the Igbos, they would fight to keep Nigeria one. But I doubt because some are even clamouring for a Middle belt rep since the country has failed the aspirations of The citizens. Also middle belters don't hate Igbos as you claim. Don't listen to Fulani folks who are panicking because Igbos are trying to open indigenous tribes eyes to revolt against them for trying to take over their lands
Re: Sit At Home Updates In Anambra Everybody Obeyed - PHOTOS by ityP(m): 11:28am On Apr 19, 2022
tungamaje:

Okay I get your answer. You are truly sure based on their hatred for the Igbos, they would fight to keep Nigeria one. But I doubt because some are even clamouring for a Middle belt rep since the country has failed the aspirations of The citizens. Also middle belters don't hate Igbos as you claim. Don't listen to Fulani folks who are panicking because Igbos are trying to open indigenous tribes eyes to revolt against them for trying to take over their lands

Benue people for example, no dey carry ear hear Igbos. Come to plateau, same thing. Fulani man go quick vote for Igbo before middle belt. I know wetin I dey talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is the Reason Why CBN Is Not Shifting Deadline / PMB / THE TRUTH ON WHY GEJ SACKED FIRS BOSS AND APPOINTED ACTING CHAIRMAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.