Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

THE TRUTH ON WHY GEJ SACKED FIRS BOSS AND APPOINTED ACTING CHAIRMAN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / THE TRUTH ON WHY GEJ SACKED FIRS BOSS AND APPOINTED ACTING CHAIRMAN (5413 Views)

Nigeria Appointed Acting President UN General Assembly / Court Sacks Uche Secondus, PDP Acting Chairman / FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE TRUTH ON WHY GEJ SACKED FIRS BOSS AND APPOINTED ACTING CHAIRMAN by eagleeyez: 10:54pm On Mar 18, 2015
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/178687-jonathan-sacks-firs-boss-appoints-new-acting-chairman.html

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed pray for nigeria .pray like you have never prayed before.Good luck has been sending okonjo iweala to get funds from firs as our treasury is dry.
They went ahead to even request that first staff salary be reduced to enable more funds,when the management of firs declined,this happened

*modified*

Am not disputing that marshi was acting its public knowledge.

But let's reason here even if u will not believe, marshi was acting 3 years as agianst the stipulated 6 months and the president all of a sudden less than 2 weeks to election put in a new chairman?? Hmmmmm.

If you have people most especially at top level management, none of them will tell u it was because he was acting.

Just increase your prayers for nigeria, that's all I ask,please.

2 Likes

Re: THE TRUTH ON WHY GEJ SACKED FIRS BOSS AND APPOINTED ACTING CHAIRMAN by watered(m): 11:03pm On Mar 18, 2015
There was a country

1 Like

Re: THE TRUTH ON WHY GEJ SACKED FIRS BOSS AND APPOINTED ACTING CHAIRMAN by eagleeyez: 11:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
watered:
There was a country

YES,AND IT WAS ONCE THE GIANT AND PRIDE OF AFRICA

4 Likes

Re: THE TRUTH ON WHY GEJ SACKED FIRS BOSS AND APPOINTED ACTING CHAIRMAN by watered(m): 11:06pm On Mar 18, 2015
eagleeyez:

See how some folks are raping this country.

1 Like

Re: THE TRUTH ON WHY GEJ SACKED FIRS BOSS AND APPOINTED ACTING CHAIRMAN by kestolove95(m): 11:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
If u dey lie ma die
Re: THE TRUTH ON WHY GEJ SACKED FIRS BOSS AND APPOINTED ACTING CHAIRMAN by hairyanus: 12:27am On Mar 19, 2015
Chayi, people can lie..all in the name of politics...my own very mother is a director in that organisation. Alhaji Marshi the outgoing FIRS boss has been acting since 2012... appointed by GEJ. National assembly and top management wanted Marshi out but he enjoyed unwavering protection from GEJ...by our law, Marshi shud act for 6 months only, he acted for 3years plus...Samuel Ogungbesan has been coordinating director and due for that Chairmanship since 2012 but for GEJ and Marshi's interest....Marshi has delivered on promise...was not sacked because he was never a substantive chairman...he only acted..

Get your facts right before you spew rubbish here in the name of politics

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: THE TRUTH ON WHY GEJ SACKED FIRS BOSS AND APPOINTED ACTING CHAIRMAN by eagleeyez: 1:05am On Mar 19, 2015
hairyanus:
Chayi, people can lie..all in the name of politics...my own very mother is a director in that organisation. Alhaji Marshi the outgoing FIRS boss has been acting since 2012... appointed by GEJ. National assembly and top management wanted Marshi out but he enjoyed unwavering protection from GEJ...by our law, Marshi shud act for 6 months only, he acted for 3years plus...Samuel Ogungbesan has been coordinating director and due for that Chairmanship since 2012 but for GEJ and Marshi's interest....Marshi has delivered on promise...was not sacked because he was never a substantive chairman...he only acted..

I take. Exception to your stupid calculative pdp move.

Am not into politics and you are a cheap liar whop has no respect for his country or fear of God.

You dare to get on this forum to deny this and claim your mum is a director in firs.....your mum is then protecting her so called job.

Tell her to please fear God and either speak the truth or keep quiet, rubbish!!!!! Imagine,do u feel I will get on public forum and just state this because of politics or what?

Your mum indeed!

9 Likes

Re: THE TRUTH ON WHY GEJ SACKED FIRS BOSS AND APPOINTED ACTING CHAIRMAN by Ilekeh(f): 1:07am On Mar 19, 2015
Anything attached to GEJ is clueless

2 Likes

Re: THE TRUTH ON WHY GEJ SACKED FIRS BOSS AND APPOINTED ACTING CHAIRMAN by HzRF(m): 1:12am On Mar 19, 2015
eagleeyez:

Am not into politics and you are a cheap liar whop has no respect for his country or fear of God.

You dare to get on this forum to deny this and claim your mum is a director in firs.....your mum is then protecting her so called job.

Tell her to please fear God and either speak the truth or keep quiet, rubbish!!!!! Imagine,do u feel I will get on public forum and just state this because of politics or what?

Your mum indeed!
Many are mad few are roaming

11 Likes

Re: THE TRUTH ON WHY GEJ SACKED FIRS BOSS AND APPOINTED ACTING CHAIRMAN by eagleeyez: 1:16am On Mar 19, 2015
HzRF:

Many are mad few are roaming

The only mad person roaming about is your commander in chief

8 Likes

Re: THE TRUTH ON WHY GEJ SACKED FIRS BOSS AND APPOINTED ACTING CHAIRMAN by ZACHIE: 4:34am On Mar 19, 2015
I really wonder what is the state of the Treasury now given the kind of spending GEJ has been making lately .

The kind of money the man is doling out for the election these past 5 weeks is mind bbefuddling. Huge sums!!!
Nothing is spared. Not even Customs salaries and military too.
Can someone scoop on our treasury and tell us what is happening?

4 Likes

Re: THE TRUTH ON WHY GEJ SACKED FIRS BOSS AND APPOINTED ACTING CHAIRMAN by Arsenella007(f): 5:47am On Mar 19, 2015
eagleeyez:

Your mum indeed!

What you just said is it on the article you posted?? Those are your own assertions and you are attacking another person for also speaking his mind. Na wah for una. Politics shouldn't rob us of the ability to be civil..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE TRUTH ON WHY GEJ SACKED FIRS BOSS AND APPOINTED ACTING CHAIRMAN by lilbabyak(m): 6:13am On Mar 19, 2015
During jona tenure nothing we no go hear.
I beg make 9 days reach quickly

sai baba

3 Likes

Re: THE TRUTH ON WHY GEJ SACKED FIRS BOSS AND APPOINTED ACTING CHAIRMAN by bobbykeen: 6:14am On Mar 19, 2015
this space is not for sale

beware

of

my

son

omo ale jati jati

Re: THE TRUTH ON WHY GEJ SACKED FIRS BOSS AND APPOINTED ACTING CHAIRMAN by lilbabyak(m): 6:14am On Mar 19, 2015
During jona tenure nothing we no go hear.
I beg make 9 days reach quickly before they milk the economy dry completely

sai baba

1 Like

Re: THE TRUTH ON WHY GEJ SACKED FIRS BOSS AND APPOINTED ACTING CHAIRMAN by eagleeyez: 9:18am On Mar 19, 2015
Arsenella007:

What you just said is it on the article you posted?? Those are your own assertions and you are attacking another person for also speaking his mind. Na wah for una. Politics shouldn't rob us of the ability to be civil..

My dear its not an assertion ooo its a fact! But he is practically calling me a liar.
This is something I know for sure and directly not indrectly.
I wasn't trying to be rude or so but its really annoying when the truth is out there and practically every staff in firs as well as others outside it know yet someone is coming to claim other wise that hi/her mum works there?

No naaaa haba

1 Like

Re: THE TRUTH ON WHY GEJ SACKED FIRS BOSS AND APPOINTED ACTING CHAIRMAN by dearestaramide: 9:52am On Mar 19, 2015
hairyanus:

You are a liar!!!!! May the wrath of God not fall on you.

My dad is a director in abuja.....not to mention the other family friends and relatives that work there

How can u get lie like this?
Your mum works there and are u saying she's claiming that its a lie?

My dear.......you are a liar please and please stop misleading nigerians all you are asked to do is to pray.

And all u people cliking likes don't know what you are doing hmmmmmmmmmm

4 Likes

Re: THE TRUTH ON WHY GEJ SACKED FIRS BOSS AND APPOINTED ACTING CHAIRMAN by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 19, 2015
hairyanus:

Wetin be ur mumsy name,make we go investigate.

2 Likes

Re: THE TRUTH ON WHY GEJ SACKED FIRS BOSS AND APPOINTED ACTING CHAIRMAN by eagleeyez: 10:03am On Mar 19, 2015
dearestaramide:

You are a liar!!!!! May the wrath of God not fall on you.

My dad is a director in abuja.....not to mention the other family friends and relatives that work there

How can u get lie like this?
Your mum works there and are u saying she's claiming that its a lie?

My dear.......you are a liar please and please stop misleading nigerians all you are asked to do is to pray.

And all u people cliking likes don't know what you are doing hmmmmmmmmmm

My dear, leave them...... Instead of praying for their nation,they assume this is because of march 28th.

Hmmmm. Definitely he is a pdp worker. If you live in abuja, am sure you know that there are people employed by pdp. And given systems to always post or rebuke stories on jonathan. They used to be along the route to maitama ,that's if you are going to transcorp by passing mininstry of justice but I believe they are no longer there and have been moved.

Just allow them......God will reveal the truth.

1 Like

Re: THE TRUTH ON WHY GEJ SACKED FIRS BOSS AND APPOINTED ACTING CHAIRMAN by Freetech: 11:16am On Mar 19, 2015
God pls deliver this nation. And everyone click like to say amen.

2 Likes

Re: THE TRUTH ON WHY GEJ SACKED FIRS BOSS AND APPOINTED ACTING CHAIRMAN by iamrealdeji(m): 12:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
Ilekeh:
Anything attached to GEJ is clueless
Dude is too desperate,i notice he's getting too old like he's in his 70's these days,he's eating too much aseje and doing too much charms and rituals,thats what causes it,thats why most obas look old before age 60 cos they do all those shiit all the time

2 Likes

Re: THE TRUTH ON WHY GEJ SACKED FIRS BOSS AND APPOINTED ACTING CHAIRMAN by lovat(m): 12:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
eagleeyez:

My dear its not an assertion ooo its a fact! But he is practically calling me a liar.
This is something I know for sure and directly not indrectly.
I wasn't trying to be rude or so but its really annoying when the truth is out there and practically every staff in firs as well as others outside it know yet someone is coming to claim other wise that hi/her mum works there?

No naaaa haba
you gave an unverified opinion and he countered it by giving his own opinion and you turn around to abuse him. I think you are SICK and you need to get out from internet

1 Like

Re: THE TRUTH ON WHY GEJ SACKED FIRS BOSS AND APPOINTED ACTING CHAIRMAN by eagleeyez: 1:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
lovat:
you gave an unverified opinion and he countered it by giving his own opinion and you turn around to abuse him. I think you are SICK and you need to get out from internet

Thank you and have a blessed life
Re: THE TRUTH ON WHY GEJ SACKED FIRS BOSS AND APPOINTED ACTING CHAIRMAN by dearestaramide: 1:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
lovat:

I suspected u are one of the people deployed by pdp to get on the internet and I confirmed by your past topics.

I pity you, your kind will regret selling your soul for a cheap sum

Did u read the part where he stated that it was a lie? Is that not calling the op a liar?

You are very rude and not intelligent. Your iq is very low....you should get out of the internet insead.

Check out the op response to you, he didn't even dignify your non existent life. clearly every one can see who the sick one is

Unverified ....hmmmm mscheeew that man in aso rock can stop papers from carrying and claim is defamation but he can't put padlocks on the mouths of top management as well as staff of firs, you dirty cheap sell out.

I can't believe that with what that man has caused nigeria u are soooo wicked as to claim this is unverified ...go to firs and find out!!!!!!

May your life be governed exactly the way jonathan deals with nigeria.... Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: THE TRUTH ON WHY GEJ SACKED FIRS BOSS AND APPOINTED ACTING CHAIRMAN by dearestaramide: 1:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
eagleeyez:

Thank you and have a blessed life

God bless u for this response am sooo glad u didn't go further
Re: THE TRUTH ON WHY GEJ SACKED FIRS BOSS AND APPOINTED ACTING CHAIRMAN by sCun: 1:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
eagleeyez:

Nigeria has never been the giant or pride of Africa or anywhere else.
We keep deceiving ourselves.
Re: THE TRUTH ON WHY GEJ SACKED FIRS BOSS AND APPOINTED ACTING CHAIRMAN by dearestaramide: 2:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
sCun:
Nigeria has never been the giant or pride of Africa or anywhere else.
We keep deceiving ourselves.

Really ? Anyway this is irrelevant right now. What is important is the state of our economy as well as security.
Re: THE TRUTH ON WHY GEJ SACKED FIRS BOSS AND APPOINTED ACTING CHAIRMAN by Sunnybobo3(m): 2:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
eagleeyez:
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/178687-jonathan-sacks-firs-boss-appoints-new-acting-chairman.html

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed pray for nigeria .pray like you have never prayed before.Good luck has been sending okonjo iweala to get funds from firs as our treasury is dry.
They went ahead to even request that first staff salary be reduced to enable more funds,when the management of firs declined,this happened

*modified*

Am not disputing that marshi was acting its public knowledge.

But let's reason here even if u will not believe, marshi was acting 3 years as agianst the stipulated 6 months and the president all of a sudden less than 2 weeks to election put in a new chairman?? Hmmmmm.

If you have people most especially at top level management, none of them will tell u it was because he was acting.

Just increase your prayers for nigeria, that's all I ask,please.

You may think everybody is as dumb as you are. How can Goodluck be sending Okonjo Iweala to get money from FIRS as our treasury is dry when FIRS remits whatever they collect into our treasury.

2 Likes

Re: THE TRUTH ON WHY GEJ SACKED FIRS BOSS AND APPOINTED ACTING CHAIRMAN by eagleeyez: 2:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

You may think everybody us as dumb as you are. How can Goodluck be sending Okonjo Iweala to get money from FIRS as our treasury is dry when FIRS remits whatever they collect into our treasury.

Hmmmmm......yeah.. Am very dumb

Now let me educate u.... Firs remits non oil and oil revenue to the governemnt as required. The government returns. A part of non oil revenue to firs for the running of its organisation,okay?
So yes, they are after what they remitted to firs.

Always ask if you are not sure never be too confident and assume u know. Even if u know , always double check.kindly call any one that is knowledgeble in tax of any related issue including firs runnings to explain further to you. No knowledge is wasted

I can see by your signature that you are
Pdp member, now, don't be mistaken am not into any of the parties as I also feel buhari is a wrong candidate but of course apc is better alternative.

Its about the people suffering, salaries delayed, insecurity,povertly and unemployment level increasing....once u think of these, you will set aside your assumptions.

At this point am done arguing or discussing further on this issue with u or anyone, assume am a liar or apc member...all doesn't matter.

Do have a good day.

2 Likes

Re: THE TRUTH ON WHY GEJ SACKED FIRS BOSS AND APPOINTED ACTING CHAIRMAN by eagleeyez: 2:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

You may think everybody us as dumb as you are. How can Goodluck be sending Okonjo Iweala to get money from FIRS as our treasury is dry when FIRS remits whatever they collect into our treasury.

Hmmmm.okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Will Be Declared Winner / Gov Fashola Accused Of Impregnating A Lagos State Govt Staff / Yoruba-hausa Clash At Dangote Cement Factory In Ogun State, 30 Vehicles Burnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.