Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

CHRISLAND : 10-year-old Girl Allegedly R@ped During A School Competition In Duba - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CHRISLAND : 10-year-old Girl Allegedly R@ped During A School Competition In Duba (1519 Views)

Police Arrest Popular Radio Presenter For Allegedly R@ping 15-year-old Boy / Clear Video Footage Of Girl Allegedly Turns Into A Snake In Benin City / Ghanaian School Competition Uses Nigeria As A Reference For Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CHRISLAND : 10-year-old Girl Allegedly R@ped During A School Competition In Duba by Naz34(m): 11:29am On Apr 18, 2022
Nigeiran socialite and music executive, Ubi Franklin, took to his Twitter page yesterday to share the shocking the story of how his friend’s 10-year-old daughter was raped during a school competition in Dubai.

In a series of Tweets, Ubi mentioned that the little girl was selected to represent her school in a sporting game in Dubai. He said while at the competition, the girl was raped, video tapped and the video was posted on Instagram a month ago

Read below;

”Just got off the phone with a friend of mine. His 10 year old daughter was selected to represent her school at the World School Games in dubai. His daughter was r**ped by fellow students, video tapped and posted on Instagram and the school concealed it for a month.

He found out on his own when another parent called his wife and showed his wife the video of his 10 year old daughter being circulated on Instagram. I have spent the last 1hour listening to confessional statements by some teachers and I am begging this should rather be a dream.”

”UPDATE ON MY PREVIOUS POST. This school took the girl from her parents that they wanted to conduct a Covid test and the school rather took the girl for a pregnancy test. As we speak the girl has been SUSPENDED from the school. Some things don’t make sense at all”
Re: CHRISLAND : 10-year-old Girl Allegedly R@ped During A School Competition In Duba by blazingblender(m): 11:33am On Apr 18, 2022
Naz34:

Nigeiran socialite and music executive, Ubi Franklin, took to his Twitter page yesterday to share the shocking the story of how his friend’s 10-year-old daughter was raped during a school competition in Dubai.

In a series of Tweets, Ubi mentioned that the little girl was selected to represent her school in a sporting game in Dubai. He said while at the competition, the girl was raped, video tapped and the video was posted on Instagram a month ago

Read below;

”Just got off the phone with a friend of mine. His 10 year old daughter was selected to represent her school at the World School Games in dubai. His daughter was r**ped by fellow students, video tapped and posted on Instagram and the school concealed it for a month.

He found out on his own when another parent called his wife and showed his wife the video of his 10 year old daughter being circulated on Instagram. I have spent the last 1hour listening to confessional statements by some teachers and I am begging this should rather be a dream.”

”UPDATE ON MY PREVIOUS POST. This school took the girl from her parents that they wanted to conduct a Covid test and the school rather took the girl for a pregnancy test. As we speak the girl has been SUSPENDED from the school. Some things don’t make sense at all”
why are private school now being the ones putting bad eggs to the society
And her parents paid huge amount for her to get the so called "quality education"
Re: CHRISLAND : 10-year-old Girl Allegedly R@ped During A School Competition In Duba by Naz34(m): 11:52am On Apr 18, 2022
Naz34:

Read below;

Re: CHRISLAND : 10-year-old Girl Allegedly R@ped During A School Competition In Duba by Hyperchi(m): 3:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
It not rape they where enjoying themselves
That gal lack discipline and the parents and the school are to be blamed. No beat my pikin kind of ppl

1 Like

Re: CHRISLAND : 10-year-old Girl Allegedly R@ped During A School Competition In Duba by Zolyjagorr(m): 9:04pm On Apr 18, 2022
U need to read what wizkid's son boluwatife said about the trip to Dubai, and what he said about the chrisland school girl... he was there also..
Click on link below
https://www.nairaland.com/7084526/wizkidz-son-boluwatife-gives-account

(1) (Reply)

Man Cuts Off Own Arms To Stop Stealing Addiction-pictures / A Boyfriend's Retribution. / Rilwan Oshodi ordered to repay £1million.(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.