Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Sule Lamido: Nigerians Lost In 2015, Not PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sule Lamido: Nigerians Lost In 2015, Not PDP (11090 Views)

Kola Ologbondiyan: APC Should Consider Changing Its Name, Not PDP / Buhari Scolding His Wife Not Pdp’s Business – Garba Shehu / Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sule Lamido: Nigerians Lost In 2015, Not PDP by PharNEWS(m): 4:26pm On Apr 18, 2022
Seredebe:
PDP = APC = PDP

Nigerians have always been losers
Re: Sule Lamido: Nigerians Lost In 2015, Not PDP by azoneed: 4:26pm On Apr 18, 2022
Re: Sule Lamido: Nigerians Lost In 2015, Not PDP by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 18, 2022
Rilwayne001:
Imagine the VP, after 7years of failure and destabilization for Nigerians mental health, what is is going to base his campaign on??
going to base his campaign on d fact that v.p office is for ceremonial purposes and that VP has no authority or power

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: Nigerians Lost In 2015, Not PDP by obyrich(m): 4:27pm On Apr 18, 2022
Rilwayne001:
Imagine the VP, after 7years of failure and destabilization for Nigerians mental health, what is is going to base his campaign on??
He said he will continue from where Buhari left . Nothing new, just to consolidate what Oga Papa Buhari has done. grin
Re: Sule Lamido: Nigerians Lost In 2015, Not PDP by walozanga(m): 4:27pm On Apr 18, 2022
Rilwayne001:

That one tire me
Re: Sule Lamido: Nigerians Lost In 2015, Not PDP by ibechris(m): 4:28pm On Apr 18, 2022
helinues:
grin

Sane Nigerians never pray for Pdp, party of looters to ever return back to Nigeria.

Pdp, never again in Nigeria

Except u are enjoying this bad govt.

PDP is better and was even great under the last administration compared to this evil men in power.

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: Nigerians Lost In 2015, Not PDP by obinnajohnson: 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2022
The name APC (ALL PAST CRIMINALS) is irritatingly nauseating. APC is a party formed by satan and its agents. Nothing good can ever come out of APC. If Nigerians repeat the 2015 mistake in 2023, the effect will be disastrously unimaginable.

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: Nigerians Lost In 2015, Not PDP by maticar: 4:30pm On Apr 18, 2022
Rilwayne001:
He said he wants to continue where his oga stopped
Re: Sule Lamido: Nigerians Lost In 2015, Not PDP by PharNEWS(m): 4:30pm On Apr 18, 2022
Even adentical twins are never same.
Stop all this irrational equation.

Seredebe:
PDP = APC = PDP

Nigerians have always been losers
Re: Sule Lamido: Nigerians Lost In 2015, Not PDP by donmik: 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2022
JosephXavier:
Nigerians truly lost but that will be a child's play when compared to what we will face if we make same mistake in 2023

We have very short memory

How could we easily forget what lead to Nigerian youths shutting down the while country in a protest against bad governance and to everybody's surprise, the hiding of palliative by the current administration

All of a sudden, we have forgotten those who we fought against and are now supporting same people, campaigning for them to remain in power

How disappointed and irritated I always get when I see people campaigning for the likes of Atiku, Tinubu and Osinbajo who either took part in bringing this current government or being part of it

Nigerians lost but haven't learnt anything

What is wrong with Osinbanjo, pls?
I want to know so that i don't regret selling my vote
Re: Sule Lamido: Nigerians Lost In 2015, Not PDP by Seredebe: 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2022
PharNEWS:
Even adentical twins are never same.
Stop all this irrational equation.

Most members of today's APC were members of PDP. Same with PDP

They only joined the parties at times they think they will gain from from
Re: Sule Lamido: Nigerians Lost In 2015, Not PDP by kingyakos: 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
helinues:
grin

Sane Nigerians never pray for Pdp, party of looters to ever return back to Nigeria.

Pdp, never again in Nigeria

English don see pepper for this one hand
Re: Sule Lamido: Nigerians Lost In 2015, Not PDP by BluntCrazeMan: 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
Hello
Hi
Re: Sule Lamido: Nigerians Lost In 2015, Not PDP by Abfinest007(m): 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
LMAO politicians
Re: Sule Lamido: Nigerians Lost In 2015, Not PDP by JosephXavier: 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2022
donmik:

What is wrong with Osinbanjo, pls?
I want to know so that i don't regret selling my vote

Osinbajo is a very good and articulate candidate. I like him as a person but I hate the fact that he is part of this same government that destroyed our unity, identity, security and economy

The worst is that he couldn't speak out even as a pastor nor did he speak out while the fundamental humans rights were violated

He kept silent and watched things deteriorate

He failed as a pastor and as an attorney but I would prefer him to Tinubu because unlike Tinubu, he is not an ethnic bigot

He is a unifier and that's the only reason I live him

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: Nigerians Lost In 2015, Not PDP by EagleNest(m): 4:43pm On Apr 18, 2022
No difference between both parties except the name grin
Re: Sule Lamido: Nigerians Lost In 2015, Not PDP by Shikini: 4:43pm On Apr 18, 2022
Honestly
Re: Sule Lamido: Nigerians Lost In 2015, Not PDP by anyilalaz: 4:44pm On Apr 18, 2022
Simply put, you can eat your cake and have it...

We go surely get sense @ 2023!!!!
Re: Sule Lamido: Nigerians Lost In 2015, Not PDP by zuchyblink(m): 4:50pm On Apr 18, 2022
Nigerians must avoid voting for any aspirant that is part of this present government. Voting them means giving Buhari and his goons a third tenure
Re: Sule Lamido: Nigerians Lost In 2015, Not PDP by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 18, 2022
grin Same shit everywhere grin

Re: Sule Lamido: Nigerians Lost In 2015, Not PDP by Jostoman: 4:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:

So if dem dey count sane Nigerians, you go still raise that your crooked hand up? The word 'sane' don really suffer! cheesy
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: Nigerians Lost In 2015, Not PDP by Jostoman: 4:57pm On Apr 18, 2022
JayB11:
Seriously, we shouldn't blame ourselves for voting APC cos PDP gave us every reason to kick them out. But we now know.....may God give us the grace to do the needful.
amen
Re: Sule Lamido: Nigerians Lost In 2015, Not PDP by Kayyy: 4:58pm On Apr 18, 2022
Most people on here are members of a party and so manipulations of different kind would continue just for the sake of their party getting power but nothing else, Americans vote democrats and republicans in different election years based on results of the previous term, ideology, political leanings,economy etc, none of both parties have a divine right to power, Buhari has failed quite alright but Nigerians would not be brainwashed into believing wanting a change is bad, are these people saying it was ok to continue to tag along and live the the continous failure of a party for 16yrs just because of fear of the worse ?, so because of fear of the unknown we should accept a kind of failure, these people are setting up the electorate up for no accountability , yes it's time to vote out APC, but we should also prepare that should the next party fail again, we would vote them out again regardless of whether the alternative might be worse, what if the alternative party ends up being better or are these politicians actually saying we should expect the worst from them regardless of which party
Re: Sule Lamido: Nigerians Lost In 2015, Not PDP by Gkemz: 5:03pm On Apr 18, 2022
Lastmankc:
APC have made people to see PDP as a party of saints.

The same way Buhari has made Abacha a saint when compared to him.
Re: Sule Lamido: Nigerians Lost In 2015, Not PDP by Slurity(m): 5:03pm On Apr 18, 2022
Malory:
Truth. Good news left with GEJ
Buhari is a failure and GEJ is even more worse. Ebele remains Nigeria's worst President. I don't understand why we forget things easily in Nigeria. Escalation of bokoharam, corruption in every comers of the government ( DASUKI gate, Diazini, pension money, steal ODUA of aviation, failed sure-P project, zero power supply, zero agriculture development-fake cassava bread with billions, zero infrastructure, fuel scarcity that lead to death of many in Jan 2011, Jonathan's nonsense is too many to count. Whoever praising Jonathan above the stupid Buhari is also stupid.
Re: Sule Lamido: Nigerians Lost In 2015, Not PDP by yusluvad(m): 5:05pm On Apr 18, 2022
JosephXavier:
Nigerians truly lost but that will be a child's play when compared to what we will face if we make same mistake in 2023

How could we easily forget what lead to Nigerian youths shutting down the while country in a protest against bad governance and to everybody's surprise, the hiding of palliative by the current administration

All of a sudden, we have forgotten those who we fought against and are now supporting same people, campaigning for them to remain in power

How disappointed and irritated I always get when I see people campaigning for the likes of Atiku, Tinubu and Osinbajo who either took part in bringing this current government or being part of it

Honestly, Nigerians lost and not PDP, or any other party. We need to wise up come 2023. Our memories need to be up and running...
Re: Sule Lamido: Nigerians Lost In 2015, Not PDP by Perfectnumber6(m): 5:13pm On Apr 18, 2022
Where is that Vulturegriller sef, abi bandits don deck am ? Hmmm
Re: Sule Lamido: Nigerians Lost In 2015, Not PDP by ekukeku(m): 5:13pm On Apr 18, 2022
JosephXavier:

Love dis write up & thank u for enlighten us but w r not left with any option.
D whole funds to sponsor d election is still with Dem
Re: Sule Lamido: Nigerians Lost In 2015, Not PDP by Kingspin(m): 5:15pm On Apr 18, 2022
There is no better way to say it.
Nigeria messed up thinking they mess GEJ.
Re: Sule Lamido: Nigerians Lost In 2015, Not PDP by Goldbw122(m): 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2022
We did not lose any money because all the money lost are inside someone else pocket and that is a painful result.
Re: Sule Lamido: Nigerians Lost In 2015, Not PDP by kelspinall(m): 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2022
real talk
Re: Sule Lamido: Nigerians Lost In 2015, Not PDP by adigunmu: 5:34pm On Apr 18, 2022
Politicians and their psychoanalysis, the election was lost and won by the Nigerians. If less than 15million people out of about 90million eligible voters voted for a particular candidate and he/she is declared elected, he/she will say Nigerians voted me in. Who is fooling who?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will Not Leave PDP - Wike / Lokpobiri Not A Member Of Our Party – APC / Samuel Arogbonlo Says He Was Harrassed, Extorted By Police Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.