Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Chrisland: Mother Pleads For Help As Video Emerges Of Her Daughter's Rape - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chrisland: Mother Pleads For Help As Video Emerges Of Her Daughter's Rape (1279 Views)

Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) / Video Emerges Of SA Soldiers Burning Dead 'ISIS' Bodies In Mozambique (PICS) / Sulaimon Olufemi's Family Pleads For Clemency After 18 Years On Death Row (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chrisland: Mother Pleads For Help As Video Emerges Of Her Daughter's Rape by BinamRex: 1:22pm On Apr 18, 2022
Re: Chrisland: Mother Pleads For Help As Video Emerges Of Her Daughter's Rape by Zolyjagorr(m): 9:12pm On Apr 18, 2022
U need to read what wizkid's son boluwatife said about the trip to Dubai, and what he said about the chrisland school girl... he was there also..
Click on link below
https://www.nairaland.com/7084526/wizkidz-son-boluwatife-gives-account
Re: Chrisland: Mother Pleads For Help As Video Emerges Of Her Daughter's Rape by BinamRex: 12:56pm On Apr 20, 2022
Zolyjagorr:
U need to read what wizkid's son boluwatife said about the trip to Dubai, and what he said about the chrisland school girl... he was there also..
Click on link below
https://www.nairaland.com/7084526/wizkidz-son-boluwatife-gives-account

Ok, I will. Subscribe, please

(1) (Reply)

How My Mother Forced Me To Do Me To Do Money Rituals. / Woman With Mental Issues Wants To Slap Me In Church / I Just Loaded 6k Naira This Is What I Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.