Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Akeredolu Endorses His Wife’s Bid For Imo-East Senatorial Seat - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Endorses His Wife’s Bid For Imo-East Senatorial Seat (26241 Views)

2023 : Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Joins Race For Imo East Senatorial Seat / Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency / Tinubu Opposes Wife’s Bid For Deputy Senate Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Endorses His Wife’s Bid For Imo-East Senatorial Seat by Hallabee1(m): 6:17pm On Apr 18, 2022
Aje...

and Jesus said that it is finish, how will the first lady of Ondo state, contesting for the Imo Senator seat, if she won, so she will occupy two seat.... Nigeria my country...

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Endorses His Wife’s Bid For Imo-East Senatorial Seat by membranus: 6:18pm On Apr 18, 2022
Thief endorsing a spousal thief to more thievery.

Polithiefcians have no shame.
Re: Akeredolu Endorses His Wife’s Bid For Imo-East Senatorial Seat by Iceberg3: 6:18pm On Apr 18, 2022
Flokii's favourite gomina grin
Re: Akeredolu Endorses His Wife’s Bid For Imo-East Senatorial Seat by sapele914(m): 6:23pm On Apr 18, 2022
FlowerTeen:
When it comes to family, I don't play politics with it.
God bless her and her ambition.
I will support my wife 100 times to actualize her lifetime ambition.
Just as we men dream about the future we want at tender age, so do women, until they meet us and then sacrifice all their dreams for us and our children.
So if my wife intends fulfilling her dream, no matter the level of criticism, I will go to the moon for her to actualize it.
Who is the present senator, his time is over.
Re: Akeredolu Endorses His Wife’s Bid For Imo-East Senatorial Seat by sapele914(m): 6:25pm On Apr 18, 2022
membranus:
Thief endorsing a spousal thief to more thievery.

Polithiefcians have no shame.
Poor Peasant, only the evil poor commemorates with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Endorses His Wife’s Bid For Imo-East Senatorial Seat by ledaman: 6:28pm On Apr 18, 2022
That the beauty of being an educated person, it gives you different approach to so many opportunities.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Endorses His Wife’s Bid For Imo-East Senatorial Seat by ledaman: 6:29pm On Apr 18, 2022
sapele914:
It clearly shows he is from a dysfunctional background. undecided
Re: Akeredolu Endorses His Wife’s Bid For Imo-East Senatorial Seat by membranus: 6:31pm On Apr 18, 2022
sapele914:

Who are the "evil poor"?

The general masses suffering the polithiefcians evil lootery, or the ones in your party in Owerri waiting to gobble up the mobilisation funds Betty will be carting home from Ondo State lean coffer?
Re: Akeredolu Endorses His Wife’s Bid For Imo-East Senatorial Seat by tsmat(m): 7:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
NORSIYK:
She's free to contest but she won't be able to win polling unit

Why can't she win?
Is it because she's a known bad politician or because she married a Yoruba person?

You people are really children o hate that will even hate on their sister because she married from another tribe.
I always want fairness and equity but I can now believe that an Igbo man will never rule Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Endorses His Wife’s Bid For Imo-East Senatorial Seat by tsmat(m): 7:04pm On Apr 18, 2022
greymiles:
Ugly afonjaz trooping to marry our beautiful girls

You say this without even thinking about what you're about to say.

She saw something in the afonja man that she didn't see in an flat headed gorilla like you.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Endorses His Wife’s Bid For Imo-East Senatorial Seat by NORSIYK(m): 7:05pm On Apr 18, 2022
tsmat:

Why can't she win?
Is it because she's a known bad politician or because she married a Yoruba person?

You people are really children o hate that will even hate on their sister because she married from another tribe.
I always want fairness and equity but I can now believe that an Igbo man will never rule Nigeria.

Don't be a fool, nobody hates her because she married a yoruba ... She can only win if she's contesting under pdp or Apga, but if she contest under the evil party that has destroyed Imo State and Nigeria at large, she will lose woefully.
Re: Akeredolu Endorses His Wife’s Bid For Imo-East Senatorial Seat by ezegold4we: 7:06pm On Apr 18, 2022
Her ambition is already dead before arrival, maybe she and her husband has looted enough money to throw away.
Re: Akeredolu Endorses His Wife’s Bid For Imo-East Senatorial Seat by leokid866: 7:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
NORSIYK:

Don't be a fool, nobody hates her because she married a yoruba ... She can only win if she's contesting under pdp or Apga, but if she contest under the evil party that has destroyed Imo State and Nigeria at large, she will lose woefully.
lol....the governor of the state is from which party? The last LG elections conducted which party swept the polls? Baba try something new

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Endorses His Wife’s Bid For Imo-East Senatorial Seat by Khaysee: 8:01pm On Apr 18, 2022
It's good to have money oooo even Cubana is sponsoring his younger brother

Who will buy form for me

Affordable men clothing clothing payment on delivery
Re: Akeredolu Endorses His Wife’s Bid For Imo-East Senatorial Seat by Onarabu: 8:16pm On Apr 18, 2022
She should also resign as first lady cheesy
Re: Akeredolu Endorses His Wife’s Bid For Imo-East Senatorial Seat by FlowerTeen(m): 9:46pm On Apr 18, 2022
Slynation:
just like you can go to any length to deceive and chop Amaechi's Money that he win become President...!! grin You are doing well already
See, have never met our incoming president (CRA) in my life let alone getting anything from him or his team.
But whether devil likes it or not he will become our next president, it is divine.
Write today's date and keep it for reference.
Re: Akeredolu Endorses His Wife’s Bid For Imo-East Senatorial Seat by Queenslander(f): 10:06pm On Apr 18, 2022
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

Akeredolu should rule them by proxy
LMFAO grin, just exactly how his wife too is presently ruling you lots by proxy in Omo Igbe Republic cheesy Fool!!
Re: Akeredolu Endorses His Wife’s Bid For Imo-East Senatorial Seat by marvis13(m): 10:15pm On Apr 18, 2022
She is contesting for Owerri senatorial zone the headquarter of PDP,,,I laugh in swahili.
Re: Akeredolu Endorses His Wife’s Bid For Imo-East Senatorial Seat by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:28pm On Apr 18, 2022
Queenslander:

Queenslander to his useless father
LMFAO grin, just exactly how his wife too is presently ruling you lots by proxy in Omo Igbe Republic cheesy Fool!!
Re: Akeredolu Endorses His Wife’s Bid For Imo-East Senatorial Seat by Queenslander(f): 10:34pm On Apr 18, 2022
KingOfAllIgbos:
it's actually to her useless father,. Oludo rabata!!
Re: Akeredolu Endorses His Wife’s Bid For Imo-East Senatorial Seat by Slynation(m): 11:07pm On Apr 18, 2022
FlowerTeen:
See, have never met our incoming president (CRA) in my life let alone getting anything from him or his team.
But whether devil likes it or not he will become our next president, it is divine.
Write today's date and keep it for reference.
You too, bookmark this post...Rotimi Amaechi won't even win Primaries in APC
Re: Akeredolu Endorses His Wife’s Bid For Imo-East Senatorial Seat by Slynation(m): 11:16pm On Apr 18, 2022
tsmat:

Why can't she win?

You want fairness and equity but you are in support of a full fledged indegene of Ondo State by marriage to come and become a Senator in another state...how would she fight for her constituency when she will be too busy in Ondo with her husband, let her contest in Ondo naw grin infact no need of going further, even by rigging, she's just wasting her time, energy and resources...
Re: Akeredolu Endorses His Wife’s Bid For Imo-East Senatorial Seat by paramakina202: 11:26pm On Apr 18, 2022
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

Akeredolu should rule them by proxy

Just as Betty ADA OWERE ruled Ondo by proxy abi..no wahala it is favour for a favour.
Re: Akeredolu Endorses His Wife’s Bid For Imo-East Senatorial Seat by essentialone(m): 3:53am On Apr 19, 2022
6 steps on how to develop Nigeria:
1. Curb unemployment.
2. Raise the standard of living.
3. Implement a large-scale public housing programme.
4. Develop the country's economic infrastructure.
5. Eliminate ethnic and racial tensions.
6. Create an independent national defence system.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu Endorses His Wife’s Bid For Imo-East Senatorial Seat by 1868c: 5:21am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
I think this woman should go and ask Bianka Ojukwu before venturing into a failed project.
[/s]
Re: Akeredolu Endorses His Wife’s Bid For Imo-East Senatorial Seat by 1868h: 5:37am On Apr 19, 2022
[s][quote author=KingOfAllIgbos post=112071505][/quote][/s]
Re: Akeredolu Endorses His Wife’s Bid For Imo-East Senatorial Seat by psucc(m): 6:13am On Apr 19, 2022
kingyakos:

His wife is from imo state.....
Abi u be otee
So what stops her from contesting in ONDO where she is legally married? Or because people don die finish for Imo State?
Re: Akeredolu Endorses His Wife’s Bid For Imo-East Senatorial Seat by Slimsaj: 3:43pm On Apr 19, 2022
Kwanza:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5081396081939129&id=10000206362P3600

Na aniniversary speech them turn to political ambition declaration.
From everything you have said we agree that shes an excellent wife and nothing more.
You have not mentioned any doings or professional qualifications...
Na Best Firstlady of century award and office, you 4 talk
Re: Akeredolu Endorses His Wife’s Bid For Imo-East Senatorial Seat by greypencils: 8:20am On Apr 20, 2022
Them done finish Ondo State money woto woto. Na Imo State na im remain.
Re: Akeredolu Endorses His Wife’s Bid For Imo-East Senatorial Seat by seglabsy(m): 6:03pm On Apr 24, 2022
ramdagly:
If you are struggling with your salary just know there is more out there for you and I want to show you how to create multiple streams.

The era of 30 days make one pay is over. subscribe to New Global Reserve Funds ...

N e w g l o b a l r e s e r v e . com

and earn
what is it all about?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos / Who Founded Lagos: Yoruba Or Binis? Oba Of Benin’s Claim Stirs Controversy, Agai / 2019: Amosun Shelves Senatorial Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.