Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Bandits Chase Us Away And Harvest Our Crops- Rice Farmers - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Bandits Chase Us Away And Harvest Our Crops- Rice Farmers (10402 Views)

Rice Farmers Harvesting Rice In Their Farm / My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) / Ebonyi Rice Farmers Helpless As Herdsmen, Cows Destroy Their Farms (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bandits Chase Us Away And Harvest Our Crops- Rice Farmers by Tinubuadvocate: 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2022
Mydn44 lalasticalala seun Dominique oam4j.
effort1:
That morally dead Buhari defender called Tinubuadvocate has quickly evacuated his family from Nigeria so that they can avoid the consequences of buhari's bad government.

He paints Buhari as the best, yet he doesn't want Buhari to preside over the destiny of his wife and children.

Tinubuadvocate, you aren't better than a morally rotten dog.
Re: Bandits Chase Us Away And Harvest Our Crops- Rice Farmers by effort1: 6:07pm On Apr 18, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
I am worse than a morally rotten dog.
Re: Bandits Chase Us Away And Harvest Our Crops- Rice Farmers by Unbreakable007: 6:36pm On Apr 18, 2022
Sipping my shisha.
Re: Bandits Chase Us Away And Harvest Our Crops- Rice Farmers by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 18, 2022
Insecurity on the rise daily
Re: Bandits Chase Us Away And Harvest Our Crops- Rice Farmers by Litmus: 7:10pm On Apr 18, 2022
Why Nigeria refuses to acknowledge and internationally confess that it is having problems with Neighbouring African nations is a mystery.

Nigeria needs to give up on the One Africa Dream. Africa is dead. You Have Niger Republic, Chad, Benin Republic, Cameroon, Ghana, Mali, Congo and the rest. People of Niger Republic, Chad, Cameroon etc are not your brothers. Even if your mother is from one of these places. Forget all that, put your country of birth first. Nations are essentially collectives for group survival in a planet of scarce resources. It encapsulates your selfish interest against other groups that may even contain among them your daughters and sons that they may have taken as wives or husbands!! But you must put your nation first before that other nation because your survival depends on it.

Control your borders with prejudice!!
Re: Bandits Chase Us Away And Harvest Our Crops- Rice Farmers by daytenian: 7:51pm On Apr 18, 2022
Monkey dey work baboon dey harvest am

Welcome to Nigeria!

#ItIsWell!
Re: Bandits Chase Us Away And Harvest Our Crops- Rice Farmers by effort1: 8:14pm On Apr 18, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
I'm just a morally corrupt dog
Re: Bandits Chase Us Away And Harvest Our Crops- Rice Farmers by a2d3rew(m): 8:21pm On Apr 18, 2022
Sorry,is all about the country,if all the complain answering we for no dey inside this situation,
This is small complain among others.
Re: Bandits Chase Us Away And Harvest Our Crops- Rice Farmers by Nova1988(m): 8:23pm On Apr 18, 2022
WhizdomXX:

First of all, you are an immigrant. Why do you guys love Power so much in a Land that is not yours?
Secondly, you all voted Buhari in even more numbers in 2019 so you can't actually speak for your people. They spoke largely for themselves.
Thirdly, why don't you guys want a power shift? E never do una reach?
Please answer this questions responsibly.

I am not an immigrant.
who doesn't love power.
wrong, I'm from Adamawa state, that's where most fulani's are and pdp won in my state.
who doesn't want a power shift?
Re: Bandits Chase Us Away And Harvest Our Crops- Rice Farmers by UNDFTD: 10:15pm On Apr 18, 2022
The President of Rice Millers Association of Nigeria (RIMAN) Peter Dama has said that the lingering insecurity across the country which has made it impossible for some farmers to access their farms, has left millers without paddy to mill.

He said there are situations where after planting, farmers who were able to access their farms would discover that the bandits have harvested their rice and taken them away.

And with all these issues, some of you are still fighting for ONE NIGERIA!
Re: Bandits Chase Us Away And Harvest Our Crops- Rice Farmers by edosignature(m): 10:51pm On Apr 18, 2022
So sad a reality.

The government are culpable.
Re: Bandits Chase Us Away And Harvest Our Crops- Rice Farmers by gbagyiza: 11:21pm On Apr 18, 2022
I understand your plight but you should clarify the issue of sac bag of 1k has skyrocketed to between 3k & 5k. pls, are you talking about a sac at that price? If 1 sac is sold at that rate, how much will the rice cost?

Re: Bandits Chase Us Away And Harvest Our Crops- Rice Farmers by WhizdomXX(m): 11:22pm On Apr 18, 2022
Nova1988:

I am not an immigrant.
who doesn't love power.
wrong, I'm from Adamawa state, that's where most fulani's are and pdp won in my state.
who doesn't want a power shift?

The fact that you're an Adamawa fulani is nice.
You haven't still answered my question if you guys want a power shift to the south and if not, why? because you love power? Read it up.

I hope this pics settle your history. Allah bless u.

Re: Bandits Chase Us Away And Harvest Our Crops- Rice Farmers by Nova1988(m): 3:54am On Apr 19, 2022
WhizdomXX:

The fact that you're an Adamawa fulani is nice.
You haven't still answered my question if you guys want a power shift to the south and if not, why? because you love power? Read it up.

I hope this pics settle your history. Allah bless u.

we want a power shift to the best candidate.

I know Fulani people led by danfodio immigrated from Saudi Arabia, but it was long ago. it's just like you saying Americans are immigrants because they conquered the native Americans.

We am Nigerian!
Re: Bandits Chase Us Away And Harvest Our Crops- Rice Farmers by 1868h: 5:18am On Apr 19, 2022
KingOfAllIgbos:

Buhari doesn't give a hoot about his Hausa cousins who have died in thousands.

All he cares about are his Fulanis.

Let EVERYONE know this and know peace.
Re: Bandits Chase Us Away And Harvest Our Crops- Rice Farmers by 1868co: 5:19am On Apr 19, 2022
KingOfAllIgbos:

KMBA.

Ask me about the full meaning. grin
Re: Bandits Chase Us Away And Harvest Our Crops- Rice Farmers by WhizdomXX(m): 9:10am On Apr 19, 2022
Nova1988:

we want a power shift to the best candidate.

I know Fulani people led by danfodio immigrated from Saudi Arabia, but it was long ago. it's just like you saying Americans are immigrants because they conquered the native Americans.

We am Nigerian!
Well said. In your opinion, who is the best candidate?
Re: Bandits Chase Us Away And Harvest Our Crops- Rice Farmers by Litmus: 5:25pm On Apr 19, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c18ATvXPKh4

Customs Intercepts 1700 Bags Of Fertilizer From Cameroon Meant For Boko Haram In Adamawa
Re: Bandits Chase Us Away And Harvest Our Crops- Rice Farmers by Litmus: 5:42pm On Apr 19, 2022
Fertilizer for explosives coming in from Cameroon; Machetes from Ghana; bandits from Sahell; terrorists from Niger and Chad, guns from Libya...
Re: Bandits Chase Us Away And Harvest Our Crops- Rice Farmers by Litmus: 11:56pm On Apr 20, 2022
Customs Intercepts 206,000 Already Sharpened Cutlasses From Ghana

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cWdZSVF1og

18,000 Farmers Return To Farm In Borno After 4 Years Insurgency(photo) / 32 Different Organic Herbs Used To Prevent Poultry Diseases / Snail Hub--- Where Buyers Meet Sellers And Learn For FREE!