Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,098 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Total Cost To Relocate To Canada In 2022 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Total Cost To Relocate To Canada In 2022 (7725 Views)

Total Cost Of Living And Studying In Canada For International Students / 2017-2018 NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship Scheme Application / Total Scholarship Application 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Total Cost To Relocate To Canada In 2022 by Highshowdes: 2:07pm On Apr 18, 2022
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST ME TO RELOCATE TO CANADA (AS A FAMILY OR STUDENT) IN 2022

One of the mistakes people make with respect to relocating to Canada is this……….

They are not ready for the financial costs. Relocating to Canada (no matter the route), will cost you money!

“How much will it cost?’ is the number one question that I receive.

And I want to try and answer that question today.

One things to note….the more people you have in your family, the more money you need (that’s basic, right? So why did I say it, silly me)

If you are relocating under ‘express entry’, you can find out how much you need, depending on the number of people in your family.

If you are relocating with a study permit, you need to show that you have the value of living expenses for one year ($10,000 for you and the cost of your tuition for one year). $ is Canadian dollars which is about N415 to a dollar.

Let’s say you wish to study for a Masters in Marketing for 2 years, and your tuition is $12,000 per year, you are expected to have the sum of $10,000 living expenses and $12,000 tuition for one year, a total of $22,000.

If you have a family and you will be applying for them as well, you need to have an extra $4000 for each of them for their living expenses per year.

If you are applying alone (at first), then you or your spouse needs to show enough funds for the living expenses on your family (no definite amount for this but should be sizeable depending on your family size).

What kind of funds can you show?

Another good question!

The visa officers want to see cash in your bank account, mutual funds account or any account that you can immediately withdraw from.

These funds can be in yours or your spouse’s account.

What about stocks or landed properties? Not acceptable but can be used as home ties (another important factor).

Can you use your parents account?

Yes, but this will hardly satisfy a visa officer especially if you are married with a family, and have been working for some years.

What you can do is have them transfer the money to your account using a unique strategy that I will show you in the blueprint.

The issue of convincing the visa officer that you have enough money to cater to yourself and your family, is one of the toughest and one of the foremost reason why people are denied permanent residence and other types of permits/visas to Canada.

You must know what the visa officers want to see and craft your application to satisfy them.

Now that we have talked about money, I trust your questions have been answered.
If not, please watch the Free Video where I explained Step By Step: The EASIEST and MOST ACCESSIBLE Way To Relocate To Canada This Year!

For Student;
✅ I Explained How You Can Come To Canada To Study and Work, And How To Become A PR After Study (All Without Hassles!)

✅ Canada University and College Admission and Funding/Scholarship Secrets That Most Agents Don't Know!

✅ Something crucial (and unusual) you should do first before even trying to immigrate to Canada.
respond back with any more questions you might still have.

Click here to get access to it => https://fb.watch/ctfkCgP79P/

And yes, you will even have access to me, to ask me any questions you may have.

Source => https://fb.watch/ctfkCgP79P/

3 Likes

Re: Total Cost To Relocate To Canada In 2022 by overdrive(m): 3:06pm On Apr 18, 2022
Re: Total Cost To Relocate To Canada In 2022 by NigeriaSolution: 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2022
Highshowdes:
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST ME TO RELOCATE TO CANADA (AS A FAMILY OR STUDENT) IN 2022

One of the mistakes people make with respect to relocating to Canada is this……….

They are not ready for the financial costs. Relocating to Canada (no matter the route), will cost you money!

“How much will it cost?’ is the number one question that I receive.

And I want to try and answer that question today.

One things to note….the more people you have in your family, the more money you need (that’s basic, right? So why did I say it, silly me)

If you are relocating under ‘express entry’, you can find out how much you need, depending on the number of people in your family.

If you are relocating with a study permit, you need to show that you have the value of living expenses for one year ($10,000 for you and the cost of your tuition for one year). $ is Canadian dollars which is about N415 to a dollar.

Let’s say you wish to study for a Masters in Marketing for 2 years, and your tuition is $12,000 per year, you are expected to have the sum of $10,000 living expenses and $12,000 tuition for one year, a total of $22,000.

If you have a family and you will be applying for them as well, you need to have an extra $4000 for each of them for their living expenses per year.

If you are applying alone (at first), then you or your spouse needs to show enough funds for the living expenses on your family (no definite amount for this but should be sizeable depending on your family size).

What kind of funds can you show?

Another good question!

The visa officers want to see cash in your bank account, mutual funds account or any account that you can immediately withdraw from.

These funds can be in yours or your spouse’s account.

What about stocks or landed properties? Not acceptable but can be used as home ties (another important factor).

Can you use your parents account?

Yes, but this will hardly satisfy a visa officer especially if you are married with a family, and have been working for some years.

What you can do is have them transfer the money to your account using a unique strategy that I will show you in the blueprint.

The issue of convincing the visa officer that you have enough money to cater to yourself and your family, is one of the toughest and one of the foremost reason why people are denied permanent residence and other types of permits/visas to Canada.

You must know what the visa officers want to see and craft your application to satisfy them.

Now that we have talked about money, I trust your questions have been answered.
If not, please watch the Free Video where I explained Step By Step: The EASIEST and MOST ACCESSIBLE Way To Relocate To Canada This Year!

For Student;
✅ I Explained How You Can Come To Canada To Study and Work, And How To Become A PR After Study (All Without Hassles!)

✅ Canada University and College Admission and Funding/Scholarship Secrets That Most Agents Don't Know!

✅ Something crucial (and unusual) you should do first before even trying to immigrate to Canada.
respond back with any more questions you might still have.

Click here to get access to it => https://fb.watch/ctfkCgP79P/

And yes, you will even have access to me, to ask me any questions you may have.

Source => https://fb.watch/ctfkCgP79P/

What of scholarship
Re: Total Cost To Relocate To Canada In 2022 by Faith550: 4:59pm On Apr 18, 2022
Good evening all.please which hospital should I use for Canada student visa medicals in lagos.i need their email and phone number please
Re: Total Cost To Relocate To Canada In 2022 by daytenian: 5:29pm On Apr 18, 2022
I hope I will not be watching shit and dead corpse at the end of the day?

#ItIsWell!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Total Cost To Relocate To Canada In 2022 by remi4ever(m): 6:10pm On Apr 18, 2022
:oi wonder why there's a shortage of comment on this thread.
Re: Total Cost To Relocate To Canada In 2022 by abbasajao(m): 6:49pm On Apr 18, 2022
I wish to be in Canada one day one day
Re: Total Cost To Relocate To Canada In 2022 by Highshowdes: 7:48pm On Apr 18, 2022
Faith550:
Good evening all.please which hospital should I use for Canada student visa medicals in lagos.i need their email and phone number please

If you're at VI visit QLife Family Clinic
@ 155A Prince Ade Odedina St, Victoria Island 101244, Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Total Cost To Relocate To Canada In 2022 by Highshowdes: 7:49pm On Apr 18, 2022
abbasajao:
I wish to be in Canada one day one day

Your dream is achievable, don't give up on it.

1 Like

Re: Total Cost To Relocate To Canada In 2022 by ProfGday(m): 9:13pm On Apr 18, 2022
Going to Canada with 9milla in my aza....

If dem no dey follow us person can still do better business with that capital and yield 100% gain within short time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Total Cost To Relocate To Canada In 2022 by Lifeisgoody: 11:26pm On Apr 18, 2022
Like what business Sir?
With proof
ProfGday:
Going to Canada with 9milla in my aza....

If dem no dey follow us person can still do better business with that capital and yield 100% gain within short time

1 Like

Re: Total Cost To Relocate To Canada In 2022 by ProfGday(m): 7:47am On Apr 19, 2022
Lifeisgoody:
Like what business Sir?
With proof

1.Selling phone accessories have more than 100% profit...

2.Fast food or setting up a restaurant is a money spinning business...

3. Standard UnisexUnisec salon is lucrative too..especially close to university or higher institutions of learning

4. Go into selling landed properties and used cars

5. Selling raw food and frozen food

6. Selling motor & motor cycles spare parts... This is a real gold digging...

7. Selling Building materials e.g Water Tanks,cement, roofing sheets, iron rods etc

8. Pure water factory business.... Oh my God,during dry season they make nothing less than 500k everyday

9. Establish a school...this takes time.

10. Fishery & poultry farming

If you need blueprint for any of these businesses, dm me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Total Cost To Relocate To Canada In 2022 by eyidamilola(f): 7:49am On Apr 19, 2022
Highshowdes:

If you're at VI visit QLife Family Clinic
@ 155A Prince Ade Odedina St, Victoria Island 101244, Lagos.
Does one need to book an appointment? Is it only QLife?

1 Like

Re: Total Cost To Relocate To Canada In 2022 by Highshowdes: 7:54am On Apr 21, 2022
eyidamilola:
Does one need to book an appointment? Is it only QLife?
Not the only one but I know Qlife.
Go to the hospital to book an appointment or You can book online

1 Like

Re: Total Cost To Relocate To Canada In 2022 by Benjamin4388(m): 10:23am On Feb 28
ProfGday:

1.Selling phone accessories have more than 100% profit...

2.Fast food or setting up a restaurant is a money spinning business...

3. Standard UnisexUnisec salon is lucrative too..especially close to university or higher institutions of learning

4. Go into selling landed properties and used cars

5. Selling raw food and frozen food

6. Selling motor & motor cycles spare parts... This is a real gold digging...

7. Selling Building materials e.g Water Tanks,cement, roofing sheets, iron rods etc

8. Pure water factory business.... Oh my God,during dry season they make nothing less than 500k everyday

9. Establish a school...this takes time.

10. Fishery & poultry farming

If you need blueprint for any of these businesses, dm me

(1) (Reply)

Fidei Polytechnic Gboko, Benue State Shut Down Following Violent Protest (Pics) / Drop Your Jamb Reg No / Email For Free Exam Slip Checking / SEPLAT UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP RESULTS. SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE PLEASE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.