Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,330 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Screenshot Of White Woman Attacking Africans - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Screenshot Of White Woman Attacking Africans (1207 Views)

Pastors Attacking Each Other On Social Media, the new norm / The Idiocy Of Attacking Oyedepo On CAMA, By Emmanuel Onwubiko / Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Screenshot Of White Woman Attacking Africans by greymiles: 2:49pm On Apr 18, 2022

4 Likes

Re: Screenshot Of White Woman Attacking Africans by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 18, 2022
Oga simp nothing like attack there,it's the truth you either take it or leave it.
Mumu say attack, what she said is very true,poor mumu Africans.mtcheew.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Screenshot Of White Woman Attacking Africans by emetisuccess(m): 2:56pm On Apr 18, 2022
I've been saying this for a very long time, if the number of churches that we have in Nigeria should be converted to companies and vice versa. The number of unemployment will reduce drastically.

9 Likes

Re: Screenshot Of White Woman Attacking Africans by DoctorOlasDesk: 2:57pm On Apr 18, 2022
They are building churches to pray for jobs grin

12 Likes

Re: Screenshot Of White Woman Attacking Africans by Nerogaming01(m): 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2022
If my mum dey put church story na so so smile I dey smile because,

ma'am, I don read the whole bible finish.

I know good from bad,

I can pray in my room.

I dey give alms to the poor.

My left hand no dey see wetin my right hand dey do.

My Sunday slogan: I no dey go church today, maybe next week. I one sleep. Today na weekend.
Re: Screenshot Of White Woman Attacking Africans by christejames(m): 3:16pm On Apr 18, 2022
Truer words have not been spoken to Africans than this...

The stark truth.

1 Like

Re: Screenshot Of White Woman Attacking Africans by Legendforte: 3:18pm On Apr 18, 2022
And after all sanctimonious displays in the church, they return to their abodes with corrupt, proud and selfish hearts. A set that doesnt do what common sense demands.

2 Likes

Re: Screenshot Of White Woman Attacking Africans by Tinubuadvocate: 3:21pm On Apr 18, 2022
If God slap you I pray you recover back till eternity.
emetisuccess:
I've been saying this for a very long time, if the number of churches that we have in Nigeria should be converted to companies and vice versa. The number of unemployment will reduce drastically.
Re: Screenshot Of White Woman Attacking Africans by Tochi3(m): 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
They are building churches to pray for jobs grin
grin grin
Re: Screenshot Of White Woman Attacking Africans by greymiles: 3:27pm On Apr 18, 2022
emetisuccess:
Just shut it
How dare you compare churches which represents the body of Christ to ordinary factories
Work on your heavenly goal my dear b4 it’s too late because that’s your main function on earth
Re: Screenshot Of White Woman Attacking Africans by ivolt: 3:28pm On Apr 18, 2022
emetisuccess:
Do you think factory is just buildings?
Will you contribute 10% of your earnings freely to start factories to employ total strangers.
Re: Screenshot Of White Woman Attacking Africans by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 18, 2022
Op you are wrong for calling this an insult, it is a bitter truth grin

Africans especially Nigerians are the most religious people on planet Earth but yet the most backward, poorest Nations and Continent

And the level of crime is alarming, bunch of hypocrites, pathetic

We have the some of the biggest mosques and churches in the world

SMH undecided

1 Like

Re: Screenshot Of White Woman Attacking Africans by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 18, 2022
greymiles:

Just shut it
How dare you compare churches which represents the body of Christ to ordinary factories
Work on your heavenly goal my dear b4 it’s too late because that’s your main function on earth
You and church,all of una head no just correct Sha

1 Like

Re: Screenshot Of White Woman Attacking Africans by Isaacpromise1(m): 5:18pm On Apr 18, 2022
She’s one of those white South Africans
Re: Screenshot Of White Woman Attacking Africans by LogicBomb8: 5:53pm On Apr 18, 2022
This tracy zille dey alwayz talk against africans
Re: Screenshot Of White Woman Attacking Africans by yuping(m): 6:10pm On Apr 18, 2022
undecided Black are building churches to pray for jobs it hit at the right places.

2 Likes

Re: Screenshot Of White Woman Attacking Africans by Emilokoiyawon: 10:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
she is right. Foolishness is rife among Africoons.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi Condemns Spending So Much On Church Buildings / Discover Four Simple Laws, and solve life's greatest mystery / Wicked Drums & Bass Tracks Over A Gospel Church Video Clips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.