Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,223 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Picture Of The Russian Ship 'Moskva' Destroyed By Ukrainian Missiles - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Picture Of The Russian Ship 'Moskva' Destroyed By Ukrainian Missiles (47967 Views)

Turkish Ship Rescued 54 Sailors On Damaged Russian Naval Cruiser Moskva / Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike / How Ageing Russian Warship Moskva Was Blown Up By Ukrainian ‘neptune’ Missiles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of The Russian Ship 'Moskva' Destroyed By Ukrainian Missiles by Demolakay: 8:28am On Apr 19, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Ode, so 45 persons can sail a world class submarine. You're a bog fool. Money wasted on your education should have been invested in a cocoa farm. Ode Oponu !
Soo if 500 sailors sail a submarine,Dere is a law dat states when d submarine sinks,almost or more Dan half of d crew can't survive? pls who gave birth to u? ND u came to dis world wit sense? Soo to ur theory d submarine sinks almost all d sailors died.Am even giving u evidence u can check up online,but ur here drolling in d mouth.Ur a scum,a God forsaking son of a leper! infact u should b used ND studied as a reference point for wat stupidity actually meant.Go ND get proper education,ur brain would av been better used in scavenging site.
Re: Picture Of The Russian Ship 'Moskva' Destroyed By Ukrainian Missiles by DoctorOlasDesk: 8:30am On Apr 19, 2022
Demolakay:

Soo if 500 sailors sail a submarine,Dere is a law dat states when d submarine sinks,almost or more Dan half of d crew can't survive? pls who gave birth to u? ND u came to dis world wit sense? Soo to ur theory d submarine sinks almost all d sailors died.Am even giving u evidence u can check up online,but ur here drolling in d mouth.Ur a scum,a God forsaking son of a leper! infact u should b used ND studied as a reference point for wat stupidity actually meant.Go ND get proper education,ur brain would av been better used in scavenging site.

You are a fool sey. Go and read the report released by both Turkey and Romania on the issue. I'm done trying to educate you. You obviously don't know what a submarine is hence you imagine 45 sailors can successfully sail a big submarine. You're a buffon
Re: Picture Of The Russian Ship 'Moskva' Destroyed By Ukrainian Missiles by luluosas(m): 8:46am On Apr 19, 2022
Keep quiet there
Officialgarri:
As much as this is a big loss to Russia, especially having a tag of the largest warship to be sunk since the WW2, it will make no much difference to the onslaught going on in Ukraine as we speak.

The moskva is an old ship that has been under debate to be scrapped since 5 years ago.
Infact, it hasn't fired a single shot since the start of this war.

According to the Institute for the Study of War (IOW) the Moskva’s loss – regardless of the cause – was a “major propaganda victory for Ukraine”.

In contrast, it was likely to undermine Russian morale.
Whereas, in military terms, however, the loss might not be so significant.
Re: Picture Of The Russian Ship 'Moskva' Destroyed By Ukrainian Missiles by Themandator: 8:48am On Apr 19, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

You don't need aircraft careers when you have land mass that stretches seven different time zones.

Hope you know what an aircraft carriers is?

And since they are in seven times zone through land mass why did they have need for a Navy arm?

Re: Picture Of The Russian Ship 'Moskva' Destroyed By Ukrainian Missiles by Demolakay: 8:57am On Apr 19, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

You are a fool sey. Go and read the report released by both Turkey and Romania on the issue. I'm done trying to educate you. You obviously don't know what a submarine is hence you imagine 45 sailors can successfully sail a big submarine. You're a buffon
U beta leave d slum ur living ND go to where u will get d information ur life desperately needs! report as at dis morning states 40sailiors died including d chief sailor, over 200 were wounded wit various degrees of injuries,ND being treated,more Dan 118 survived wit no injury at all.pls if u av data go online ND do more research.And Where in d discussion did I state dat 45 sailors drived d submarine? pls change dat ur moniker to "Doctor of stupidity" mtchewww!!
Re: Picture Of The Russian Ship 'Moskva' Destroyed By Ukrainian Missiles by DoctorOlasDesk: 8:59am On Apr 19, 2022
Demolakay:

U beta leave d slum ur living ND go to where u will get d information ur life desperately needs! report as at dis morning states 40sailiors died including d chief sailor, over 200 were wounded wit various degrees of injuries,ND being treated,more Dan 118 survived wit no injury at all.pls if u av data go online ND do more research.And Where in d discussion did I state dat 45 sailors drived d submarine? pls change dat ur moniker to "Doctor of stupidity" mtchewww!!

I'm busy with work abeg you.
Re: Picture Of The Russian Ship 'Moskva' Destroyed By Ukrainian Missiles by Demolakay: 10:03am On Apr 19, 2022
[quote author=DoctorOlasDesk post=112078910]

I'm busy with work abeg you. [/quote Mtchewww!
Re: Picture Of The Russian Ship 'Moskva' Destroyed By Ukrainian Missiles by Soffyh(m): 10:28am On Apr 19, 2022
If this true then USa/NATO is behind this undecided Putin should change it for them jor! But Ukraine is the foolest, nothing do Russians they're comfortably playing league matches sef
Re: Picture Of The Russian Ship 'Moskva' Destroyed By Ukrainian Missiles by frog12: 2:13pm On Apr 19, 2022
it's flagship for its black sea fleet. there have other fleets.

do you know what a fleet is? grin grin grin

goodheart01:

That ship is a flagship, and it was made a flagship for a reason. So whether u agree or not, it’s a big blow to Putin. If not Russia won’t be calling for WW3.

For your information, Russian military hardwares are mostly outdated
Re: Picture Of The Russian Ship 'Moskva' Destroyed By Ukrainian Missiles by goodheart01: 2:30pm On Apr 19, 2022
frog12:
it's flagship for its black sea fleet. there have other fleets.

do you know what a fleet is? grin grin grin

No I don’t know what a fleet is, lecturer teach me. The fact a commander of a unit is killed doesn’t mean there aren’t other commanders for other units. The most important thing is a notable icon has been taken out. As of now, the the Black Sea fleet doesn’t have a flagship
Re: Picture Of The Russian Ship 'Moskva' Destroyed By Ukrainian Missiles by frog12: 4:26pm On Apr 19, 2022
ok, what do you have ?
filth and dirty gutters and shitholes everywhere grin grin grin grin

all you nigerians do is talk talk talk and boast, boast, boast, and you can't even manufacture a simple toothpick. chei !

goodheart01:

No I don’t know what a fleet is, lecturer teach me. The fact a commander of a unit is killed doesn’t mean there aren’t other commanders for other units. The most important thing is a notable icon has been taken out. As of now, the the Black Sea fleet doesn’t have a flagship
Re: Picture Of The Russian Ship 'Moskva' Destroyed By Ukrainian Missiles by goodheart01: 4:39pm On Apr 19, 2022
frog12:
ok, what do you have ?
filth and dirty gutters and shitholes everywhere grin grin grin grin

all you nigerians do is talk talk talk and boast, boast, boast, and you can't even manufacture a simple toothpick. chei !

Mr. Russian man I hail u. All of a sudden you’re no longer a Nigerian. Keep deceiving yourself from that your one room ghetto apartment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa / Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. / Russia Conducts Military Drills On Isles Disputed With Japan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.