Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

My First Django Project - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / My First Django Project (527 Views)

Created And Deployed My First Django Website. / My Django Project / I Need A Django Developer Who Can Host Django Project On Bluehost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Django Project by zico730(m): 3:07pm On Apr 18, 2022
A web app I built with django , bootstrap4, html. At chiblog.herokuapp.com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Django Project by aronski(m): 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2022
zico730:
A web app I built with django , bootstrap4, html. At chiblog.herokuapp.com

Bootstrap style sheet not loading..

Good one, keep d fire burning
Re: My First Django Project by bedfordng(m): 4:52pm On Apr 18, 2022
Nice to see you have created something for a start. Although I was hoping to see some of the functionality the site has.

I can see the sign-up and login which is usual Django form. Try and sprinkle some JavaScript validations on sign-up and login to prevent users from stressing the server and database at least because as of now when you type just one letter and click the button to login or sign-up, the form send the request to the server thereby stressing it.

This is where JavaScript can help. Do yourself the favour to learn it because it will really help you in the long run. If you already have the knowledge, then use it.

2 Likes

Re: My First Django Project by zico730(m): 5:52pm On Apr 18, 2022
bedfordng:
Nice to see you have created something for a start. Although I was hoping to see some of the functionality the site has.

I can see the sign-up and login which is usual Django form. Try and sprinkle some JavaScript validations on sign-up and login to prevent users from stressing the server and database at least because as of now when you type just one letter and click the button to login or sign-up, the form send the request to the server thereby stressing it.

This is where JavaScript can help. Do yourself the favour to learn it because it will really help you in the long run. If you already have the knowledge, then use it.
In my next Project I will be using JavaScript to handle such part. Although web development seem to be broad . thanks
Re: My First Django Project by zico730(m): 5:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
aronski:

Bootstrap style sheet not loading..

Good one, keep d fire burning
The bootstrap is working, it should be due to poor network from yourside

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guys! Help I Am In Afix. Is Data Analytics/science Really Worth It? / Who Did This To Us? / What Most Schools Don't Teach (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.