Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Created And Deployed My First Django Website. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Created And Deployed My First Django Website. (319 Views)

My First Django Project / I Just Deployed My First App / Just Deployed My App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Created And Deployed My First Django Website. by downbad(m): 12:29pm On Nov 17, 2023
Hey guys, I created and deployed my very first web application built with Django.

the website is live at https://chistev.pythonanywhere.com/

Still lots of room for improvement, I know, and I'm excited about that.

If you are interested in improving the site in whatever way you can, I'll send you the link to the Github repo.

I'm planning on building a simple Ecommerce website next. It would be more complex than this blog I built, as I attempt to push my skills further.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Created And Deployed My First Django Website. by SparkleSix: 6:17pm On Nov 17, 2023
downbad:
Hey guys, I created and deployed my very first web application built with Django.

the website is live at https://chistev.pythonanywhere.com/

Still lots of room for improvement, I know, and I'm excited about that.

If you are interested in improving the site in whatever way you can, I'll send you the link to the Github repo.

I'm planning on building a simple Ecommerce website next. It would be more complex than this blog I built, as I attempt to push my skills further.

Good job.

But your CSS needs massive improvement...
The colours are too harsh.

Also python anywhere is thrash for hosting any serious website.

They don't offer CI/CD, you have to manually mess with the bash command line if you ship changes.

Use render.com

Good job, do more projects and find design Inspirations online before designing.

2 Likes

Re: Created And Deployed My First Django Website. by downbad(m): 8:32pm On Nov 17, 2023
SparkleSix:

Good job.

They don't offer CI/CD, you have to manually mess with the bash command line if you ship changes.

Use render.com

Good job, do more projects and find design Inspirations online before designing.

Thanks
Re: Created And Deployed My First Django Website. by Tayorshd87: 12:45am On Nov 18, 2023
You did a.great job and where.did you use as your learning platform or source because am interested in improvement too.

Am just proficient with css html and JavaScript with a little bit of Php for backend
Re: Created And Deployed My First Django Website. by downbad(m): 6:46pm On Apr 26
SparkleSix:

Good job.

Use render.com

Hey I mentioned you in my latest post, don't know if you were notified
Re: Created And Deployed My First Django Website. by silento(m): 8:05pm On Apr 26
Trash as usual
Re: Created And Deployed My First Django Website. by 100millionGoal: 8:46pm On Apr 26
An eyesore
Re: Created And Deployed My First Django Website. by Deicide: 11:24am
The only advice I can give you is make friends with designers

(1) (Reply)

Need A Mobile App Development? Hire Us For That Today. / I Am Available For Web Development Fiverr Freelancing. / Full Stack Developer

Viewing this topic: guydoescode(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.