Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,202 members, 7,811,541 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Bella's photo diary the German boreboel - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Bella's photo diary the German boreboel (1141 Views)

I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. / Fascinating Dog Breeds That Resembles The German Shepherd Breed / Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bella's photo diary the German boreboel by Legacy47: 3:32pm On Apr 18, 2022
I got this puppy from a friend last week sartuday (9th) but uptill today the puppy hasn't been eating anything apart from chicken, meat or bones i tried so many foods that i have seen here but none seems to make it eat i have even tried giving vitamin daily but still to no avail i decided to started her treatment on friday (15th) shes going for first shot of distemper today but i havent seen changes in her feeding still have to feed meat so that she wouldn't starve to death the vet said nothing is wrong with her that she would adjust as it grows but it doesn't seem like she will

1 Like

Re: Bella's photo diary the German boreboel by Olumidesalam0(m): 3:45pm On Apr 18, 2022
Same here coolSame here
Re: Bella's photo diary the German boreboel by harmargedon: 6:10pm On Apr 19, 2022
Legacy47:
I got this puppy from a friend last week sartuday (9th) but uptill today the puppy hasn't been eating anything apart from chicken, meat or bones i tried so many foods that i have seen here but none seems to make it eat i have even tried giving vitamin daily but still to no avail i decided to started her treatment on friday (15th) shes going for first shot of distemper today but i havent seen changes in her feeding still have to feed meat so that she wouldn't starve to death the vet said nothing is wrong with her that she would adjust as it grows but it doesn't seem like she will
dogs are canivorus animals, so there's totally nothing wrong in feeding them only fish and meat. But if you want to spice things up, I'll advice you to mix the meat or fish with cooked white rice and small red oil. It will get used to it bit by bit
Re: Bella's photo diary the German boreboel by Olumidesalam0(m): 8:06pm On Apr 19, 2022
harmargedon:
dogs are canivorus animals, so there's totally nothing wrong in feeding them only fish and meat. But if you want to spice things up, I'll advice you to mix the meat or fish with cooked white rice and small red oil. It will get used to it bit by bit
Thanks
Re: Bella's photo diary the German boreboel by jikins(m): 8:33pm On Apr 19, 2022
Legacy47:

I think its because the option for meat is there. I might be wrong though but I just got my first dog recently and at first she only ate can foods and of course meat. When I give dry food she go look am throway face.

I left her with the dry food for a day she only ate small. But by the end of the second day she done eat am finish. I feel you should get dogs dry food. Don't give her any meat or whatever. Leave her with the dry food. When she sees everywhere don choke, I feel she will eat it.

1 Like

Re: Bella's photo diary the German boreboel by Legacy47: 7:12pm On Apr 21, 2022
Okay thanks
harmargedon:
Re: Bella's photo diary the German boreboel by Legacy47: 8:54pm On Apr 22, 2022
Tried this with her but she no even look the food throughout yesterday went for her final shot of dhlpp today she come dey eat the mix of dryfood and milk wey my vet give her i was disgraced by that dog i still bought the booster thinking it was the brand but the one i mixed since afternoon is still here untouched
jikins:

I think its because the option for meat is there. I might be wrong though but I just got my first dog recently and at first she only ate can foods and of course meat. When I give dry food she go look am throway face.

I left her with the dry food for a day she only ate small. But by the end of the second day she done eat am finish. I feel you should get dogs dry food. Don't give her any meat or whatever. Leave her with the dry food. When she sees everywhere don choke, I feel she will eat it.
Re: Bella's photo diary the German boreboel by jikins(m): 2:14am On Apr 23, 2022
Legacy47:
Tried this with her but she no even look the food throughout yesterday went for her final shot of dhlpp today she come dey eat the mix of dryfood and milk wey my vet give her i was disgraced by that dog i still bought the booster thinking it was the brand but the one i mixed since afternoon is still here untouched

Yeah that's how it goes they will ignore it. But when every where choke they will eat it at least that's how my dog acted. Just drop it there like that for 2 days and see what happens
Re: Bella's photo diary the German boreboel by Legacy47: 1:07pm On Apr 27, 2022
Thanks people shes a food monger now she eats anything i feed her now except fruits and bread sadly she learned it the hard way i just put the food and b4 she do shakara finish my gsd(male) and gsdlocal mix (female) has finished the food so nobody told her to start eating she even growls now when others near her food � plus her shots are being administered
Re: Bella's photo diary the German boreboel by Legacy47: 10:25am On Jun 05, 2022
So quick update on bella's upkeep
Lately she has been a really funny dog and bella has turned out to be a noise maker she barks at all and everything but the sad thing is that she is really scared when i try to walk her outside when outside she just runs from everything even when someone passes by her she runs to the other side i dey shame die but if she dey house she go dey bark like say she get liver dogs ehh but its been all good since no health issues so far i pray it last forever �
Re: Bella's photo diary the German boreboel by Legacy47: 10:28am On Jun 05, 2022
Her feeding has mostly been indomie fish (dryfish) and Crayfish and shawafish i think shes addicted to the smell i also feed okro soup and eba sometimes or rice too any other advice would be appreciated pls thanks
Re: Bella's photo diary the German boreboel by Legacy47: 10:32am On Jun 05, 2022
Thinking about opening a diary 4 her or i might just update her growth here she is currently 19 weeks

Re: Bella's photo diary the German boreboel by Legacy47: 10:33am On Jun 05, 2022
Bella with her play mate gs&local mix the other dog can disturb ehh

Re: Bella's photo diary the German boreboel by Legacy47: 10:38am On Jun 05, 2022
I didnt know it was this hard to take a dogs photo i fey snap 50 delete 48 chai una dey try sha but bella can pose oh and she is fine too❤️

Re: Bella's photo diary the German boreboel by AlomoReloaded: 12:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
You are busy crossing nonsense nonsense. Stop this Nonsense na, bros..... sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Bella's photo diary the German boreboel by AlomoReloaded: 12:40pm On Jun 05, 2022
You are busy crossing nonsense nonsense. Stop this Nonsense na, bros..... sad sad sad...
Re: Bella's photo diary the German boreboel by Legacy47: 11:07am On Jun 06, 2022
You go just open ya mouth waa dey talk nonsense because others they talk i bought that dog through my neighbor whose uncle had the parents the man bought the gsd for security but the dog just dey bark but e no dey bite so the man bought a male boreboel sinceot was said to be dominant and the boy did d job perfectly so there wasn't any intention of mating them but dog na dog next thing 8 puppies drop make the guy burn d pups?

1 Like

Re: Bella's photo diary the German boreboel by Legacy47: 11:16am On Jun 06, 2022
AlomoReloaded:
You are busy crossing nonsense nonsense. Stop this Nonsense na, bros..... sad sad sad...
If u see how these pups were poorly fed b4 i bought the dog u go pity am sef the man no even get time for the puppies them they just depended on thier mother completely until abt 3 months i wonder what you are doing in the pet section when u are one of those idiots that feel only pure breeds are real dogs person like you go buy local dog you no go dey feed am because na local since na only pure breed be dogs but you dey forget say these dogs are sometimes better and even more security conscious than the so much hyped pure breed

1 Like

Re: Bella's photo diary the German boreboel by Legacy47: 11:19am On Jun 06, 2022
Mind you i have 2 pure breed dogs a rott savege and a gsd ceaser

(1) (Reply)

Solid Boerboel Pups For Sale Both Genders In Osun (can Be Waybilled). / Looking For Betta Fish For A Heated Freshwater Aquarium / Spikey And Patches....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.