Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,414 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. (3189 Views)

Bella's photo diary the German boreboel / Fascinating Dog Breeds That Resembles The German Shepherd Breed / Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 27, 2022
Good morning people, am about to buy a German Shepherd pup today from a breeder,
And he told me the price was 50k, which came as a shock to me, cus I often hear the prices of such big breeds cost as high as 150 k per pup, and it immediately came to me that "maybe it is a cross breed" or a "fake" german shepherd, I can't tell for sure, and for the matting pics, he couldn't provide it cus if he had it, it would have done a lot of convincing, now am confused weather to buy the pup or to leave it, cus I don't to buy a German Shepherd and it ends up being a "Nigerian" shepard, I don't really care weather it's a black and tan GSD, or a fawn GSD, or even a stable GSD, as long as it's a pure breed GSD, I don't want to buy something and later it will turn out to be a GSDx rott or something, down below is the pup pic. All opinion are allowed

2 Likes

Re: I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. by Mhykel217(m): 2:38pm On Sep 27, 2022
Buy it.

People fix prices based on location or d kinda customers they sell to.

2 Likes

Re: I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. by Hidewell(m): 2:43pm On Sep 27, 2022
Buy it. I bought mine as well for a low price. Although it was 70k. The breeder told me he needed money. I was so happy. That pup had now given me 7 pups.
Re: I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 27, 2022
Mhykel217:
Buy it.

People fix prices based on location or d kinda customers they sell to.
That may be true, becos the breeder is a member of my church
Re: I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2022
Hidewell:
Buy it. I bought mine as well for a low price. Although it was 70k. The breeder told me he needed money. I was so happy. That pup had now given me 7 pups.
Why am scared is that a friend of mine bought a rotwiller for a price of 40k, it was perfect as a pup, pure black and tan with tan marking on the eye, but when it grew up to a certain level (5-6 months I think), it started to develop long, slant ears, and it looked very funny, the height and muscle of the dog was top notch, but head was looking "somewhat ekukeish" and she ended up selling the dog as 404, and I really don't want that to be my fate.
Re: I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. by Mhykel217(m): 3:41pm On Sep 27, 2022
Bethelmatthew:

That may be true, becos the breeder is a member of my church

U see. I once had a compound friend that sold his pup 30k 2yrs bk when i asked. From then i knew location, personality gan matters
Re: I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 27, 2022
Mhykel217:

U see. I once had a compound friend that sold his pup 30k 2yrs bk when i asked. From then i knew location, personality gan matters
30 k, wooow, that incredible,and was the pup a pure breed of mix ?
Re: I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. by Mhykel217(m): 3:56pm On Sep 27, 2022
Bethelmatthew:

30 k, wooow, that incredible,and was the pup a pure breed of mix ?

I really dont know. I know his dog was GSD and gave birth to sweet puppies and he sold them at that price.
Re: I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 27, 2022
Good evening people smiley smiley, so I finally got the pup for 50k, and trust me it been really fun, after much contemplating on what name to give her, we landed the named it rio, (a charcter from money heist) but am not still satisfied with the name, opinion are though now it very late I managed to get a few pics, one thing for sure is that she cry's as hell, so what we gave it for food was just milk, two full evap.
Though I have a dog, a local dog named viper of about 4yrs of age, and to my greatest surprise, viper( the local dog), didn't bark nor attack the little dog, but had to isolate the litter dog, just in case.
Planning to open a diary about about her very soon. wink

3 Likes

Re: I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. by harmargedon: 6:59am On Sep 28, 2022
Bethelmatthew:
Good evening people smiley smiley, so I finally got the pup for 50k, and trust me it been really fun, after much contemplating on what name to give her, we landed the named it rio, (a charcter from money heist) but am not still satisfied with the name, opinion are though now it very late I managed to get a few pics, one thing for sure is that she cry's as hell, so what we gave it for food was just milk, two full evap.
Though I have a dog, a local dog named viper of about 4yrs of age, and to my greatest surprise, viper( the local dog), didn't bark nor attack the little dog, but had to isolate the litter dog, just in case.
Planning to open a diary about about her very soon. wink
the vaccine is necessary, remember local dogs don't contact parvo, so keep your puppy isolated from you local dog for the time being, unless your dog is always indoors.
Preheat your egg then add it to the milk, remember to introduce solid food, rich in protein. Avoid strangers from touching for now, wash your hand before touching you dog.

1 Like

Re: I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 28, 2022
Good morning people, rio has been driving me crazy all through, especially at night, gawwwd my ears, I couldn't even sleep at all in the night, so much high pitched crying up and down, I go out to check on the dog at night, it will immediately shut up, but once you leave, the music start.
Then I took it into the house, and it still kept on crying, not knowing what to do, I thought to my self.." maybe she is hungry" then I gave her indomine mixed with evap milk to eat, and she just turned it to boby cream, all her fur was filled with milk all-over, from head to paw, still the crying continued, then I told myself... " Woo I can't kill my self jara" then I took it back into her own house, viper on the other was just looking at me... And am very sure in her(viper) mind she was saying...." U neva see anything yet, this puppy will drive u crazy" as if viper was enjoying the cry of the puppy.... ... Then this morning another set of wahala started, my neighbors came knocking on my gate with a bottle of anointing oil, saying they were hearing
"baby cryings" inside my house all through the night, I was shocked shocked, the whole stuff was very funny, but had to hide my laughter, I told dem it was the puppy I bought yesterday that is making that noise �, after a long talk with dem, dey were finally convinced and left me to be.
Below are pictures of today

3 Likes

Re: I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 28, 2022
harmargedon:
the vaccine is necessary, remember local dogs don't contact parvo, so keep your puppy isolated 8 from you local dog for the time being, unless your dog is always indoors.
Preheat your egg then add it to the milk, remember to introduce solid food, rich in protein. Avoid strangers from touching for now, wash your hand before touching you dog.

Noo ooh,my local dog don,t have parvo virus, funny enough she has her own pet card, cool , to the extent my friends didn't believe viper was a local dog sef, but just for safety reasons I will just Isolate my GSd for the time being, ... Thanks anyway

1 Like

Re: I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 28, 2022
Please if u know any home made dog food recipe ...please share, the ones am seeing on the internet contains some ingredients I have neva seen or heard about it in my life.

And one more thing, I discovered a semi solid poo few minutes ago, is that normal?
Re: I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. by ebonyoyas(m): 11:19am On Sep 28, 2022
My questions are... During the day .. do u keep your pup inside wit a lot of fam members around ur pup ? I'll suggest u leave ur pup indoors till she's 12 weeks.. on a good Saturday when u re home@12 weeks.. introduce her to her cage early in the morning.. ignore all her cries all tru.. wit time she wuld be quiet .. I repeat.. let no one attend to her cry out of pity.. dats how I won that battle.. all the best man
Bethelmatthew:
Good morning people, rio has been driving me crazy all through, especially at night, gawwwd my ears, I couldn't even sleep at all in the night, so much high pitched crying up and down, I go out to check on the dog at night, it will immediately shut up, but once you leave, the music start.
Then I took it into the house, and it still kept on crying, not knowing what to do, I thought to my self.." maybe she is hungry" then I gave her indomine mixed with evap milk to eat, and she just turned it to boby cream, all her fur was filled with milk all-over, from head to paw, still the crying continued, then I told myself... " Woo I can't kill my self jara" then I took it back into her own house, viper on the other was just looking at me... And am very sure in her(viper) mind she was saying...." U neva see anything yet, this puppy will drive u crazy" as if viper was enjoying the cry of the puppy.... ... Then this morning another set of wahala started, my neighbors came knocking on my gate with a bottle of anointing oil, saying they were hearing
"baby cryings" inside my house all through the night, I was shocked shocked, the whole stuff was very funny, but had to hide my laughter, I told dem it was the puppy I bought yesterday that is making that noise �, after a long talk with dem, dey were finally convinced and left me to be.
Re: I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 28, 2022
ebonyoyas:
My questions are... During the day .. do u keep your pup inside wit a lot of fam members around ur pup ? I'll suggest u leave ur pup indoors till she's 12 weeks.. on a good Saturday when u re home@12 weeks.. introduce her to her cage early in the morning.. ignore all her cries all tru.. wit time she wuld be quiet .. I repeat.. let no one attend to her cry out of pity.. dats how I won that battle.. all the best man
Well I allow her inside the house in the day, but at night I gonna put it in it's cage, besides we just had her yesterday.
But as for to ignore the cries.... Omoo e no go easy ooh, but I will try my best.... Thanks wink wink

1 Like

Re: I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. by ebonyoyas(m): 12:34pm On Sep 28, 2022
Dogs are very intelligent.. they can feel it Wen u have dat soft spot for them.. I repeat again.. it's cool to show your dog love,care and affection.. but trust me u have to ignore her cry so she learns to be on her own
Bethelmatthew:

Well I allow her inside the house in the day, but at night I gonna put it in it's cage, besides we just had her yesterday.
But as for to ignore the cries.... Omoo e no go easy ooh, but I will try my best.... Thanks wink wink
Re: I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. by harmargedon: 1:02pm On Sep 28, 2022
Bethelmatthew:
grin grin grin grin the anointing oil part got me. It's normal for a puppy to cry, and that's because it's missing it's mother's touch and comfort. It will stop when it gets used to it. But it's too little to be left alone.
Re: I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 28, 2022
harmargedon:
grin grin grin grin the anointing oil part got me. It's normal for a puppy to cry, and that's because it's missing it's mother's touch and comfort. It will stop when it gets used to it. But it's too little to be left alone.
No be small matter ohhh, dem think say winches and wizard don enter my house
Re: I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 29, 2022
Bethelmatthew:

No be small matter ohhh, dem think say winches and wizard don enter my house

Morning people, am trying to upload today pics, and it has not be going since 6am, what should I do
Re: I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 29, 2022
Morning people

1 Like

Re: I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 29, 2022
Morning again

1 Like

Re: I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 29, 2022
Bethelmatthew:

Morning people, am trying to upload today pics, and it has not be going since 6am, what should I do
So yesterday we introduce rio to viper
( viper is our local dog), we consulted the vet before taking the decision, the vet also take care of viper, so it was easy for me to ask him. We introduce rio to viper officially and ever since rio won't leave viper side, rio would always go about looking for Viper's trouble by bitting the hairs on her tail, and to my surprise viper didn't react expect for when rio tries to go for her nipples, and viper will be like, grwnn grownnnn greeee bark bark,..... Don't worry I will translate it, it means " come on get out, what are u trying to do, shay I resemble ur family members, Don't try this nonsense again" lol.
Less I forget, the vet told us not to allow viper out side for now, weather on leash or off leash, becos she could carry the parvo from out side and transmit it to rio,
"since viper can't get affected my the virus, rio would be the one to suffer from the virus infection" - those were the exact words from my vet.
Well in total it,s been very fun being with wink rio.
Re: I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 29, 2022
Bethelmatthew:
Morning again

So I want to ask what coat colour do u think rio trun out to be undecided, �.
Remember from the first message from the diary I said the breeder didn't have the have the picture of the parents, he just showed me a male dog and said, that is the stud, and as for the bitch he couldn't provide.
Am thinking maybe he used the male for stud and decided to sell the pups for the owner of the bitch, .....
So wat coat pattern do u think rio would turn out to be. wink
Re: I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 29, 2022
Bethelmatthew:

So I want to ask what coat colour do u think rio trun out to be undecided, �.
Remember from the first message from the diary I said the breeder didn't have the have the picture of the parents, he just showed me a male dog and said, that is the stud, and as for the bitch he couldn't provide.
Am thinking maybe he used the male for stud and decided to sell the pups for the owner of the bitch, .....
So wat coat pattern do u think rio would turn out to be. wink
Cus by the the eyes area tan marking are beginning to appear, but the rest of the boby are the same
Re: I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 30, 2022
Rio and viper say good morning smiley

3 Likes

Re: I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 30, 2022
Hope u all enjoying the weather �️

Re: I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 30, 2022
Bethelmatthew:
Hope u all enjoying the weather �️
Sharing is caring tongue

2 Likes

Re: I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. by mrking3(m): 11:14am On Oct 02, 2022
Following... but read salt aint good for pups
.. are you already feeding the young pup adult human food?
Re: I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 02, 2022
mrking3:
Following... but read salt aint good for pups
.. are you already feeding the young pup adult human food?
Noo we don't, the dog food is mostly consists of milk, pap, and dog food, but doesn't eat them, she mostly eats vipers food, for reasons I don't know yet, and the funny thing is viper doesn't chase nor bark at it, she simply just allow rio eat with her
Re: I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 02, 2022
Happy independence, throw back pics

Re: I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 03, 2022
Good afternoon people, been a while, what can I say? I have been quite busy myself. So today we came out of the house and so po!p all around the house and it was very watery and smelling, and I knew it was tokyo,s hand work, cus viper told me it was her, did I mention I could talk to dogs earlier, then I immediately called mr victor
( the vet), before he came, I made sure I cleaned the whole compound cus it was littered In po!p, especially the frontage, ahhhh what a mess it was, honestly speaking am very sure viper was enjoying her self, watching me clean.
So when the vet came ( can't stress myself to be going to the vet, I will rather allow the vet to come to me, ...."if mohammed can't go to the mountain �️, the mountain will come to mohammed" ...., I have always wanted to use that line smiley smiley, so back to the topic,when the vet came, I told him the issue and he requested for the food we fed it yesterday night, which we brought ( it was pap and milk) but he suspect that the dog must have eaten from viper,s food, viper,s food was mostly meats and fish cus there was a small party around my house side, to cut the story short, he gave it some medication and a shot of distemper med.
Down below it today pics,
It will help if I get a few comments once in a while.....just saying wink kiss undecided

5 Likes

Re: I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 03, 2022
Mother and STEP daughter ...LOL grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Spitsvuur Ramkat Is Gone / Please I Need HELP on MAX (Boerboel) / I Have Live Fullz And Fresh Cc For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.