Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Buhari Backs Dr Chris Ngige For 2023 Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Backs Dr Chris Ngige For 2023 Presidential Election (2150 Views)

Dr. Chris Ngige Dances To Zoro's Music At A Ceremony (Photos, Video) / Tinubu Endorsing Ngige For Anambra Governorship Election (Throwback Photo) / Man Drags Chris Ngige For Flying Business Class While Claiming 30K Minimum Wage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Backs Dr Chris Ngige For 2023 Presidential Election by Kingsley1000(m): 4:37pm On Apr 18, 2022
Dr Chris Nwabueze Ngige will tomorrow, Tuesday, April 19, officially
declare to contest for the seat of the president of Nigeria, for the 2023
general elections.
Dr Ngige is the only onye Igbo who has officially thrown his weight into
the race on the platform of APC. He is eminently qualified. He has vast
experience in administration and management having being a
governor, a senator and a minister.
Ngige will make a good president. At a time he became the governor of
Anambra state, he summoned the courage to dare the most dreaded
issue of godfather in the politics of the state.And ensured that 'ego'
Anambra was used for the good of the people.
Nigeria needs a man as courageous as Ngige to resolve the
challenges of insecurity. As a sitting governor, Ngige's security details
were withdrawn from him but he didnt run away nor resigned. He dared
his adversaries and operated without police or army. He continued to
move around freely, attending to official duties, working for his people.
As a Labour minister, I can say that Ngige is a magic man. How he
has been able to have an understanding with the Labour unions in the
country and for the last 7 years of APC's administration, Labour has
not called for a disruption despite the bitting economic and security
challenges.
Ngige has seen it all.
He is the father of good governance in Anambra state. It is time he is
given the mandate to sanitize Nigeria, the same way he sanitized
Anambra state politics.
Onwa good governance ga eti ozo in Nigeria... Let's go make Ngige the
candidate of APC in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Backs Dr Chris Ngige For 2023 Presidential Election by Kingsley1000(m): 4:39pm On Apr 18, 2022
I believe Ngige is very very appropriate for the job. Personally, he is the best amongst all candidates of Igbo extraction in all the political parties. However, his greatest challenge in the quest to become the next president of Nigeria in 2023 shall come from the Igbos. Mark my word, if he can get just 70@% of Ndi-Igbo's support and vote; both at the primaries and election proper, he is as good as being elected the president of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Backs Dr Chris Ngige For 2023 Presidential Election by Jostoman: 4:41pm On Apr 18, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Backs Dr Chris Ngige For 2023 Presidential Election by fyneguy: 4:52pm On Apr 18, 2022
Yes - Ngige is the anointed candidate, this week.

Next week, Onu will be anointed

17 Likes

Re: Buhari Backs Dr Chris Ngige For 2023 Presidential Election by seunmsg(m): 4:56pm On Apr 18, 2022
Another candidate with anointing grin grin grin.

May Buhari’s anointing oil never runs dry.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Backs Dr Chris Ngige For 2023 Presidential Election by teadrake(m): 5:14pm On Apr 18, 2022
If I may ask, does PMB possess any moral justification in endorsing any candidate for presidency? Serious candidate should run away from that man.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Backs Dr Chris Ngige For 2023 Presidential Election by nisai: 5:28pm On Apr 18, 2022
seunmsg:

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Backs Dr Chris Ngige For 2023 Presidential Election by yyba: 5:40pm On Apr 18, 2022
Chaii

Re: Buhari Backs Dr Chris Ngige For 2023 Presidential Election by Bendeco02: 5:42pm On Apr 18, 2022
seunmsg:

No, tilumbu is the anointed candidate. grin

How would mocking Ngige stops Amaechi and makes tilumbu win the primaries? cry

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Backs Dr Chris Ngige For 2023 Presidential Election by Kingsley1000(m): 5:44pm On Apr 18, 2022
Ngige is eminently qualified. As for ASUU Strike, he is not the one holding ASUU from calling it off, he is just Minister of Labour, he is not Minister of Education nor the President. If APC gives him ticket, we will vote for him because I'm not seeing PDP giving Obi ticket

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Backs Dr Chris Ngige For 2023 Presidential Election by Kingsley1000(m): 5:46pm On Apr 18, 2022
Chris Ngige will make a good president, we in the North will support his presidential ambition. Insha Allah
Re: Buhari Backs Dr Chris Ngige For 2023 Presidential Election by paramakina202: 5:49pm On Apr 18, 2022
Kingsley1000:
Dr Chris Nwabueze Ngige will tomorrow, Tuesday, April 19, officially
declare to contest for the seat of the president of Nigeria, for the 2023
general elections.
Dr Ngige is the only onye Igbo who has officially thrown his weight into
the race on the platform of APC. He is eminently qualified. He has vast
experience in administration and management having being a
governor, a senator and a minister.
Ngige will make a good president. At a time he became the governor of
Anambra state, he summoned the courage to dare the most dreaded
issue of godfather in the politics of the state.And ensured that 'ego'
Anambra was used for the good of the people.
Nigeria needs a man as courageous as Ngige to resolve the
challenges of insecurity. As a sitting governor, Ngige's security details
were withdrawn from him but he didnt run away nor resigned. He dared
his adversaries and operated without police or army. He continued to
move around freely, attending to official duties, working for his people.
As a Labour minister, I can say that Ngige is a magic man. How he
has been able to have an understanding with the Labour unions in the
country and for the last 7 years of APC's administration, Labour has
not called for a disruption despite the bitting economic and security
challenges.
Ngige has seen it all.
He is the father of good governance in Anambra state. It is time he is
given the mandate to sanitize Nigeria, the same way he sanitized
Anambra state politics.
Onwa good governance ga eti ozo in Nigeria... Let's go make Ngige the
candidate of APC in Nigeria.

How is he the only onye Igbo to declare under APC,what about Umahi and Okorocha that declared before him?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Backs Dr Chris Ngige For 2023 Presidential Election by osinbanjoisaliar: 5:52pm On Apr 18, 2022
You dey waste yar time. Ngige wen get case with ASUU now na him you dey front as presidential candidate. Na lie, go market make you shop for another candidate
Re: Buhari Backs Dr Chris Ngige For 2023 Presidential Election by Dannyset(m): 5:52pm On Apr 18, 2022
Buhari backs Ngige presidential ambition.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Backs Dr Chris Ngige For 2023 Presidential Election by Kingsley1000(m): 5:57pm On Apr 18, 2022
paramakina202:

How is he the only onye Igbo to declare under APC,what about Umahi and Okorocha that declared before him?

Umahi declared for senate not presidency
Re: Buhari Backs Dr Chris Ngige For 2023 Presidential Election by osinbanjoisaliar: 6:02pm On Apr 18, 2022
Kingsley1000:

Wetin you dey talk. You dey dis countree at all. Umahi declare for presidency. Even wen people talk sey him don drop him ambition for presidency collect senate own. Him deny am. We know sey at d end of the day him go manage senate but as at now him still dey target presidency

1 Like

Re: Buhari Backs Dr Chris Ngige For 2023 Presidential Election by cocolacec(m): 6:03pm On Apr 18, 2022
Odumeje annionting.
Re: Buhari Backs Dr Chris Ngige For 2023 Presidential Election by Kingsley1000(m): 6:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Wetin you dey talk. You dey dis countree at all. Umahi declare for presidency. Even wen people talk sey him don drop him ambition for presidency collect senate own. Him deny am. We know sey at d end of the day him go manage senate but as at now him still dey target presidency

Even at that Umahi and Okoroacha are baby politicians where veterans like Ngige are.

Once a state governor and senator.He is beat them hands down in the primaries
Re: Buhari Backs Dr Chris Ngige For 2023 Presidential Election by paramakina202: 6:47pm On Apr 18, 2022
Kingsley1000:

That is not true.Umahi and Okorocha has been in the game before Ngige made a late entrance.Unless Anambra candidates is considered Igbo by you and your likes.
Re: Buhari Backs Dr Chris Ngige For 2023 Presidential Election by Kingsley1000(m): 7:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
paramakina202:

That is not true.Umahi and Okorocha has been in the game before Ngige made a late entrance.Unless Anambra candidates is considered Igbo by you and your likes.

Those guys are not generally accepted in the south east compare to Ngige.
Ngige has been in ACN, now APC since 2006
Re: Buhari Backs Dr Chris Ngige For 2023 Presidential Election by Wisfem: 7:08pm On Apr 18, 2022
cocolacec:
Odumeje annionting.

[i] Confused people who told them that buhari want to anoint that drunk, even claiming he is the only Igbo man that has declared intension to run, what happened to Umahi what happened to the other drunk i mean Okoroawusa
[/i]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Backs Dr Chris Ngige For 2023 Presidential Election by paramakina202: 7:21pm On Apr 18, 2022
Kingsley1000:

Those guys are not generally accepted in the south east compare to Ngige.
Ngige has been in ACN, now APC since 2006

Okorocha even though not my prefered candidate is more popular than Ngige nation wide.
Umahi even will do better than Ngige in national election.Ngige that failed almost in every election he have contested in Anambra state in the past 20 years.
Re: Buhari Backs Dr Chris Ngige For 2023 Presidential Election by esivue007(m): 7:29pm On Apr 18, 2022
Kingsley1000:
I believe Ngige is very very appropriate for the job.
Personally, he is the best amongst all candidates of Igbo extraction in
all the political parties.
However, his greatest challenge in the quest to become the next
president of Nigeria in 2023 shall come from the Igbos.
Mark my word, if he can get just 70@% of Ndi-Igbo's support and vote;
both at the primaries and election proper, he is as good as being
elected the president of Nigeria.
Ode mumu boy! angry angry.
Re: Buhari Backs Dr Chris Ngige For 2023 Presidential Election by Contekbbc: 7:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
grin grin grin
fyneguy:
Yes - Ngige is the anointed candidate, this week.

Next week, Onu will be anointed
Re: Buhari Backs Dr Chris Ngige For 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 18, 2022
Lol who remember this song

Akwa ngige beere n'ulo mkporo , Obasanjo Gini Kam mere gi ? Iji were ochichi m Nile nyefe PETER OBI grin

Ngige wan show JagabAn say whatever he (oga BAT) attempt doing, himself bu Ngige will do the same . grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Backs Dr Chris Ngige For 2023 Presidential Election by Mooh247: 9:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
grin

This is the funniest thread I have seen today

First Dwarf to become Nigeria's President

Re: Buhari Backs Dr Chris Ngige For 2023 Presidential Election by Kingsley1000(m): 9:59pm On Apr 18, 2022
paramakina202:

Okorocha even though not my prefered candidate is more popular than Ngige nation wide.
Umahi even will do better than Ngige in national election.Ngige that failed almost in every election he have contested in Anambra state in the past 20 years.

Do you know Ngige won Anambra central senatorial election in 2011
Re: Buhari Backs Dr Chris Ngige For 2023 Presidential Election by SaiOba: 10:31pm On Apr 18, 2022
paramakina202:

I agree, Okorocha is a far more popular candidate than Ngige in the national election. Ngige, declaration isn't a serious one.
Re: Buhari Backs Dr Chris Ngige For 2023 Presidential Election by Unigrad: 10:39pm On Apr 18, 2022
[quote author=teadrake post=112062694]If I may ask, does PMB possess any moral justification in endorsing any candidate for presidency? Serious candidate should run away from that man.[/quote
He might have the final say on who win APC presidential primary election.
Re: Buhari Backs Dr Chris Ngige For 2023 Presidential Election by paramakina202: 11:17pm On Apr 18, 2022
Kingsley1000:

Do you know Ngige won Anambra central senatorial election in 2011

He won one out of 4 is that not a FAIL?
Re: Buhari Backs Dr Chris Ngige For 2023 Presidential Election by 1868ht: 5:35am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
grin

This is the funniest thread I have seen today

First Dwarf to become Nigeria's President

[/s]
Re: Buhari Backs Dr Chris Ngige For 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 6:14am On Apr 19, 2022
Kingsley1000:
I believe Ngige is very very appropriate for the job.
Personally, he is the best amongst all candidates of Igbo extraction in
all the political parties.
However, his greatest challenge in the quest to become the next
president of Nigeria in 2023 shall come from the Igbos.
Mark my word, if he can get just 70@% of Ndi-Igbo's support and vote;
both at the primaries and election proper, he is as good as being
elected the president of Nigeria.

Lol. No comment.

(1) (Reply)

Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? / EFCC Bawa Fired For Trying To Investigate Tinubu In 2021- People Gazette / Peter Obi Can Be Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.