Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? (2144 Views)

17 Impeached Deputy Governors Since 1999 / Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme / List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by KwaraRat: 5:23pm On Nov 28, 2022
Please, I am asking for a friend.

Thank you.
Re: Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by KwaraRat: 5:25pm On Nov 28, 2022
Re: Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by kingthreat(m): 5:53pm On Nov 28, 2022
I wont judge by region. I will judge by states

1. Abia state
2. Jigawa
3. Kogi state
4. Nassarawa
5. Benue

21 Likes

Re: Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by praxs(m): 5:59pm On Nov 28, 2022
kingthreat:

1. Abia state
2. Jigawa
3. Kogi state
4. Gombe
5. Nassarawa
6. Zamfara
7. Benue
8. Niger
9. Bayelsa
10. Bauchi

Remove Gombe from your list. From Goje to Dankwambo, Gombe has been fortunate with governors my friend. Dare to say among the best in north eastern part of the country

14 Likes

Re: Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by kingthreat(m): 6:09pm On Nov 28, 2022
praxs:

Remove Gombe from your list. From Goje to Dankwambo, Gombe has been fortunate with governors my friend. Dare to say among the best in north eastern part of the country

Alright. Not like I have been there before. No vex

18 Likes

Re: Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by TakeNigeriaBack: 6:11pm On Nov 28, 2022
The Igbo states.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by Osariemen12: 6:57pm On Nov 28, 2022
North central, closely followed by southwest. Outside Lagos, no state is well governed.

On the brighter side, my south south has produced the best governors since 1999 and maybe southeast.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by Christistruth00: 7:09pm On Nov 28, 2022
Osariemen12:
North central, closely followed by southwest. Outside Lagos, no state is well governed.

On the brighter side, my south south has produced the best governors since 1999 and maybe southeast.

I hear that Obaseki is a disaster

and that Oshiomhole has been receiving a non stop flow of begging

Parties asking for forgiveness

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by justified007: 7:11pm On Nov 28, 2022
Abia state �

2 Likes

Re: Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by Peacecore: 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2022
kingthreat:

1. Abia state
2. Jigawa
3. Kogi state
4. Nassarawa
5. Benue
Where is Kwara, Zamfara...
Re: Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by Osariemen12: 7:50pm On Nov 28, 2022
Christistruth00:

I hear that Obaseki is a disaster

and that Oshiomhole has been receiving a non stop flow of begging

Parties asking for forgiveness

You probably heard from your kinsmen who wish everyone not in APC underperform.

For your information, Obaseki is delivering the dividend of democracy with the mandate we gave to him. I don't beg you to agree because I know you have no knowledge of other states in Nigeria.

For Oshiomole, no governor in the history of southwest Nigeria, dead or alive equals his good records in governance. You should think twice before you type.

2 Likes

Re: Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:50pm On Nov 28, 2022
Abia is noba 1 biko

3 Likes

Re: Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by Anyiamaka: 7:55pm On Nov 28, 2022
Osariemen12:

Remove Abia, Imo and Enugu from the SE list
Re: Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by Raheeqilmaktoom: 8:01pm On Nov 28, 2022
kingthreat:

See madness. So, its the name that makes you think they didn't have good governors?
Re: Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by Christistruth00: 8:08pm On Nov 28, 2022
Osariemen12:

For your information, Obaseki is delivering the dividend of democracy with the mandate we gave to him. I don't beg you to agree because I know you have no knowledge of other states in Nigeria.

For Oshiomole, no governor in the history of southwest Nigeria, dead or alive equals his good records in governance. You should think twice before you type.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by Osariemen12: 8:11pm On Nov 28, 2022
Anyiamaka:

Remove Abia, Imo and Enugu from the SE list

Why?
Give me your reasons.

From 1999 to 2007 name the best 10 performing governors and see if OUK of Abia, and Chimaroke (not sure of the spelling) of Enugu aren't among. From 2007 to 2015, Chime was the star among governors and Okorocha tried in Imo, forget that his people hate him because of his party. His works puts Owerri among the most beautiful state capitals today.

So you see, Enugu has been fortunate until the present administration. Abia had on good turn and two consecutive catastrophes. Imo had two good turns and one horrendous administration. I don't know much about Ebonyi but judging it among states created the same year, it is miles ahead of others.

I'll repeat it, after south south, southeast has the best governors in Nigeria since 1999.

3 Likes

Re: Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by Georgry(m): 8:12pm On Nov 28, 2022
Osariemen12:

What has Obaseki been doing bros? Abi no be Edo wey I dey so?
Re: Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by Osariemen12: 8:15pm On Nov 28, 2022
[quote author=Christistruth00 post=118756274][/quote]

That's ridiculous.

And you won't show us where we the good people of Edo apologized to anyone for voting Obaseki.

Wike of Rivers' comment is whom you use to assess Edo governor's performance.

1 Like

Re: Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by Almaigaa: 8:16pm On Nov 28, 2022
KwaraRat:
Please, I am asking for a friend.

Thank you.

1- South East
2- Igbo Land
3- East
4- Proposed Biafra. grin grin

I can proof if you permit me grin

11 Likes

Re: Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by Osariemen12: 8:17pm On Nov 28, 2022
Georgry:

What has Obaseki been doing bros? Abi no be Edo wey I dey so?

U no dey Edo.

Anyone can claim anything in a faceless forum like this.
Re: Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by ImperialYoruba: 8:18pm On Nov 28, 2022
SE region
Anambra state is worst in that region.

4 Likes

Re: Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by Almaigaa: 8:18pm On Nov 28, 2022
kingthreat:

1. Abia state
2. Jigawa
3. Kogi state
4. Nassarawa
5. Benue

Where is Enugu, Anambra and Imo in your list?

10 Likes

Re: Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:24pm On Nov 28, 2022
This one is just being sentiment.

Of all Governor Edo ever had, only oshiomhole stands out. He tried on infrastructural development. Saying no SW Governor match him is an overstatement and very childish talk. Can you even mention the names of SW Governors since 1999? Stop being childish.

Back to the question, for the old Bendel, Ambrose Alli of blessed memory stands out.

If obaseki is giving you dividends of democracy as claimed, then you need to be checked. Tell me what project he has commissioned since his reelection.

I challenge you.

Osariemen12:

5 Likes

Re: Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by Almaigaa: 8:24pm On Nov 28, 2022
kingthreat:

This Igbo man. You've never been to the North but you choose to add Northern States that are doing well. Against your Eastern States that are drawing Nigeria backward.

10 Likes

Re: Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:25pm On Nov 28, 2022
Please prove lipsrsealed
Almaigaa:

1- South East
2- Igbo Land
3- East
4- Proposed Biafra. grin grin

I can proof if you permit me grin

4 Likes

Re: Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by LeeMason(m): 8:29pm On Nov 28, 2022
Osariemen12:

Except Bayelsa and Delta states.

1 Like

Re: Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by BATified2023: 8:30pm On Nov 28, 2022
Osariemen12:

like ibori,like alamasiegba n co

13 Likes

Re: Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by DSC7: 8:30pm On Nov 28, 2022
Abia...

Osun state...

Ogun state.....

Niger state.....

Adamawa....

Zamfara state....

Benue state...

Kogi state...

Kwara state.....

These states deserves better Governors...

3 Likes

Re: Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by temitope27(m): 8:31pm On Nov 28, 2022
Ondo State, akeredolu is the worst

Vote TINUBU for president
Re: Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by Osariemen12: 8:38pm On Nov 28, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
This one is just being sentiment.

Of all Governor Edo ever had, only oshiomhole stands out. He tried on infrastructural development. Saying no SW Governor match him is an overstatement and very childish talk. Can you even mention the names of SW Governors since 1999? Stop being childish.

Back to the question, for the old Bendel, Ambrose Alli of blessed memory stands out.

If obaseki is giving you dividends of democracy as claimed, then you need to be checked. Tell me what project he has commissioned since his reelection.

I challenge you.

Some of you truly lack argumentative skills. You are trying to be clever by half by bringing our star man, Alli into the argument when the topic says from 1999.

Please be kind enough to mention that governor from southwest who equals Oshiomole from 1999 to date so we can assess them with every index of governance. The best governor in southwest Nigeria is inarguably Fashiola of Lagos state who isn't Oshiomole's equal anyway.

As for Obaseki, I know you will fight tooth and nail to demonize him since he disgraced APC in Edo State. We know our governor more than you do.

1 Like

Re: Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999? by christistruth01: 8:43pm On Nov 28, 2022
Osariemen12:

That's ridiculous.

And you won't show us where we the good people of Edo apologized to anyone for voting Obaseki.

Wike of Rivers' comment is whom you use to assess Edo governor's performance.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/07/21/group-accuses-obaseki-of-non-performance/amp/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Honest Take On The 2023 General Elections. / What Next For Wike? / Nigeria’s Image Problem In Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.