Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Did Amaechi Visit APC Chairman, Adamu, With Bags Of Cash? - Fact Check (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Amaechi Visit APC Chairman, Adamu, With Bags Of Cash? - Fact Check (Photo) (55209 Views)

DSS Officer Slumps During Buhari’s Visit, APC Presidential Campaign In Adamawa / How Did Amaechi Get More Votes Than VP Osinbajo? / Edward Adamu With Sanwo-olu At Harvard School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Amaechi Visit APC Chairman, Adamu, With Bags Of Cash? - Fact Check (Photo) by Ogunleti01: 8:50pm On Apr 18, 2022
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/fact-check-did-amaechi-visit-apc-chairman-with-bags-of-cash
Some Nigerian can be so gullible sha. the same way they were carrying the Jubril of Sudan news up n dan claiming the original Bubu is dead. To think that someone would bring money to bribe the Apc chairman and yet would allow the media and photographer to snap them with the loot abahaa my bro & sis which school una attend self
Re: Did Amaechi Visit APC Chairman, Adamu, With Bags Of Cash? - Fact Check (Photo) by Lordmech: 8:58pm On Apr 18, 2022
The picture of the bags are faked....
Take a good look at it...
Pipo just like to tarnish other people's image...
Re: Did Amaechi Visit APC Chairman, Adamu, With Bags Of Cash? - Fact Check (Photo) by Lucycash: 9:05pm On Apr 18, 2022
Tinubu propaganda can't stop amaechi victory.with your media propaganda you think you can use media to win.why not you use the same media to save your people from herdsmen killing and kidnappers.

1 Like

Re: Did Amaechi Visit APC Chairman, Adamu, With Bags Of Cash? - Fact Check (Photo) by CioAngels(f): 9:06pm On Apr 18, 2022
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/fact-check-did-amaechi-visit-apc-chairman-with-bags-of-cash
This is why the Fulanis will continue to the South for fools, using money to get what is naturally yours. This is also they said, whether Nigeria likes it or not, the Fulanis have taken Nigeria already because the occupy everywhere, police, army, navy airforce and they are the heads of every offices and they ready to take over because the South are fools.
Re: Did Amaechi Visit APC Chairman, Adamu, With Bags Of Cash? - Fact Check (Photo) by kayperry: 9:07pm On Apr 18, 2022
Cmanforall:

Other things can be in a 'Ghana Must Go' bag as I earlier stated. Don't be myopic

Ofcus other things can be in a "Ghana Must Go" bag when it is campaign/election off season.
like i said why is it only during campaign season we see our politicians. share preference for a bag as cheap as ghana must go. stop feigning dumb
Re: Did Amaechi Visit APC Chairman, Adamu, With Bags Of Cash? - Fact Check (Photo) by kayperry: 9:11pm On Apr 18, 2022
PaulOtl:

A one-time deputy Senate President's first son once told me brazenly, and I quote;
" Mehn, I remember the day my dad came back home in the night with two Ghana-must-go bags in the car , and when the driver brought it into the house, I saw it was filled with new money "
" It was like 100 million naira inside. Then my dad gave my mum part of it the next day and told her to got to Dubai for shopping and buy things for the house, for herself and the kids. Then, she went and bought gold and expensive curtains, and other things."

Did you just read what I just revealed above? I can swear on my head that it happened. He and I were close friends ( he was like my second closest friend, cuz I taught him some cool stuff back then, and we were in a rap group)
So, this money in bag didn't start today and wouldn't end today. And their kids even know of their corruption, but they feel it's survival of the fittest. They get carried away by the affluence and supposedly good life.

You forgot to tag Cmanforall
Re: Did Amaechi Visit APC Chairman, Adamu, With Bags Of Cash? - Fact Check (Photo) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 18, 2022
kayperry:

Yes, but I guess you've done that for me.
Re: Did Amaechi Visit APC Chairman, Adamu, With Bags Of Cash? - Fact Check (Photo) by Nyanmiridunce: 9:36pm On Apr 18, 2022
Bendeco02:
All these Tilumbu's tribes men sef.

So only money are kept in Ghana must go bags?

No matter how you guys try to discredit Amaechi, he is still better than tilumbu and Osinbajo combined together.
Okoro, shut up. Half education would tell you that not only money is kept in bullion vans but we all see how you children of perdition taunted jagaban on it. Now you're defending Amaechi because agenda must agend.

Nooooo, Amaechi packed inside those Ghana must go bags, jamb exam papers for the APC chairman to mark. Saint Amaechi wouldn't have took money to the APC. When we say flat skull no get plenty space for brain cells, una go dey angry.

1 Like

Re: Did Amaechi Visit APC Chairman, Adamu, With Bags Of Cash? - Fact Check (Photo) by Cmanforall: 10:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
kayperry:

grin
Re: Did Amaechi Visit APC Chairman, Adamu, With Bags Of Cash? - Fact Check (Photo) by Cmanforall: 10:14pm On Apr 18, 2022
kayperry:

Ofcus other things can be in a "Ghana Must Go" bag when it is campaign/election off season.
like i said why is it only during campaign season we see our politicians. share preference for a bag as cheap as ghana must go. stop feigning dumb
It's a possibility for it to be money, but you don't rule out other things especially during campaign seasons. Posters from printing companies or from a contractor can be delivered in Ghana Must Go bag . As well as other things
Re: Did Amaechi Visit APC Chairman, Adamu, With Bags Of Cash? - Fact Check (Photo) by Obiebanks007(m): 10:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
lordm:
What makes you think it's money.

Na old news Paper they inside the bag.
Re: Did Amaechi Visit APC Chairman, Adamu, With Bags Of Cash? - Fact Check (Photo) by BeeNG3: 10:29pm On Apr 18, 2022
Haaa! Naija I fear una cheesy wink cheesy
Re: Did Amaechi Visit APC Chairman, Adamu, With Bags Of Cash? - Fact Check (Photo) by kayperry: 10:30pm On Apr 18, 2022
Cmanforall:

It's a possibility for it to be money, but you don't rule out other things especially during campaign seasons. Posters from printing companies or from a contractor can be delivered in Ghana Must Go bag . As well as other things

Yeah, such rule out would apply maybe if it were to be a P.A, driver or some loyalist. Buh whenever you see a whole political aspirant sitting 1cm from a ghana must go it as to be money, those people i sabi there way
Re: Did Amaechi Visit APC Chairman, Adamu, With Bags Of Cash? - Fact Check (Photo) by BluntCrazeMan: 12:17am On Apr 19, 2022
Frigga13:
Dem still they carry money for Ghana must go bag?

That human is living in the past.. really need to upgrade.
No.
They now carry money in Bullion Vans.
What's the best way to gather a huge sum of money paid-in to the gatherer in small amounts by a very large number of people, and then, the such gathered money are paid to someone, and no record of all the transactions anywhere??
You're about to say Bitcoins right??
But these same people banned it.
So they don't have other options
Re: Did Amaechi Visit APC Chairman, Adamu, With Bags Of Cash? - Fact Check (Photo) by wildernessVoice: 2:15am On Apr 19, 2022
Bendeco02:
All these Tilumbu's tribes men sef.

So only money are kept in Ghana must go bags?

No matter how you guys try to discredit Amaechi, he is still better than tilumbu and Osinbajo combined together.

Amaechi can be better than BAT but not PYO Please. Bullion Van and Ghana must Go which one big pass.
Re: Did Amaechi Visit APC Chairman, Adamu, With Bags Of Cash? - Fact Check (Photo) by leofab(f): 2:36am On Apr 19, 2022
KenOne:
Tinubu urchins everywhere, so Amaechi is so daft that he'll carry Ghana must go bags starched with money to Abdulahi Adamu's house the APC chairman sample it and do a photo op.

No wonder Tinubu said tweeting on whatsapp and his urchins were clapping and cheering him.
you expect him to do transfer or send crypto grin?
Re: Did Amaechi Visit APC Chairman, Adamu, With Bags Of Cash? - Fact Check (Photo) by grandstar(m): 2:42am On Apr 19, 2022
A lot of traders use Ghana must go bags to transact business.

Wait a minute! Amaechi is not Igbo but Ikwerre. angry angry
Re: Did Amaechi Visit APC Chairman, Adamu, With Bags Of Cash? - Fact Check (Photo) by essentialone(m): 3:27am On Apr 19, 2022
If you vote for any body above 50 years, may thunder destroy your generation one after the other.
Re: Did Amaechi Visit APC Chairman, Adamu, With Bags Of Cash? - Fact Check (Photo) by 1868hi: 5:23am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
People are just too daft. So if he brought money to the chairman, that's where they'd keep it, in front of cameras, because there's no space left anywhere in the building.

There's no need for this particular fact check.
[/s]
Re: Did Amaechi Visit APC Chairman, Adamu, With Bags Of Cash? - Fact Check (Photo) by 1868hi: 5:23am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
Bad thoughts.
[/s]
Re: Did Amaechi Visit APC Chairman, Adamu, With Bags Of Cash? - Fact Check (Photo) by goshee: 6:08am On Apr 19, 2022
Mickykarim:
Ngige has declared to run and with this FUNNY character in this justle now. With Fayemi joining later, will bring us to a cluster of CHARLATANS. The race to the Nigerian presidency is fast becoming a huge JOKE populated by different shades of PSYCHOPHANTS, with banditry of unimaginable elements.

FUNNY FUNNY IDENTITY. Won't you say!
If Buhari can be president any one can. Buhari is the worst we have seen.
Re: Did Amaechi Visit APC Chairman, Adamu, With Bags Of Cash? - Fact Check (Photo) by Chris2chris: 7:05am On Apr 19, 2022
That should be kola-nut and gworo.
Re: Did Amaechi Visit APC Chairman, Adamu, With Bags Of Cash? - Fact Check (Photo) by skywalker240(m): 7:26am On Apr 19, 2022
If Amaechi, Osinbande and frogged eyed theif are the only options

I'll gladly vote Amaechi

Tinubu urchins are over desperate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Amaechi Visit APC Chairman, Adamu, With Bags Of Cash? - Fact Check (Photo) by RillJ(m): 9:30am On Apr 19, 2022
Frigga13:
Dem still they carry money for Ghana must go bag?

That human is living in the past.. really need to upgrade.

Same exkuz Bubu take free Gandolar that year. shocked shocked shocked

Kontunuuu grin grin grin
Re: Did Amaechi Visit APC Chairman, Adamu, With Bags Of Cash? - Fact Check (Photo) by Truthisunique2: 9:37am On Apr 19, 2022
Remman:
i can assure you that the bags contain books... Which politician of this generation will carry money in Ghana must go? What happened to check? Enya, enemies of Amaechi will fail wolfly! Amaechi and Atiku are the only candidates i'll vote for president where Amaechi is my first choice and Atiku my second choice.
e fit even be flyers

If amaechi is so close to be giving bribe to the Chairman I don't think na openly he go dey do am
Re: Did Amaechi Visit APC Chairman, Adamu, With Bags Of Cash? - Fact Check (Photo) by Remman(m): 9:58am On Apr 19, 2022
Truthisunique2:
e fit even be flyers

If amaechi is so close to be giving bribe to the Chairman I don't think na openly he go dey do am
thank you... They won't even meet face to face! The thing is, people just don't know how politicians loot. They don't bribe like poor men carrying paper cash around. Politicians bribe with contracts. They'll just give you a huge 10billion contract which worth 4billion. That's how they loot and not buy carrying bags of cash around and they all know this. That was one of the reasons they refused to award the 3billion naira for surveilance system citing a new company. It's very clear how politicians loot. Go to EFCC investigation archives, it's series of awarded ghost contracts to unknown or non existent companies and how a company would deliver you some huge amount of money via awards for clumsy reasons.
Re: Did Amaechi Visit APC Chairman, Adamu, With Bags Of Cash? - Fact Check (Photo) by Penti123: 10:28am On Apr 19, 2022
Mr. President said don't give the ticket to best bidder. So mr. Chairman follow instructions.
Re: Did Amaechi Visit APC Chairman, Adamu, With Bags Of Cash? - Fact Check (Photo) by Layksaide(m): 12:17pm On Apr 19, 2022
lordm:
What makes you think it's money.

What makes you think it's not money. But if you say it's not money, then it's delegates ticket. Mtchew
Re: Did Amaechi Visit APC Chairman, Adamu, With Bags Of Cash? - Fact Check (Photo) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:20pm On Apr 19, 2022
CaptainFM1:
This one pass bullion vans oooo

grin
Re: Did Amaechi Visit APC Chairman, Adamu, With Bags Of Cash? - Fact Check (Photo) by Trill2(m): 6:04pm On Apr 19, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

If no be say your brother young, Omo na twins Una for be...

We're twin boss.
Re: Did Amaechi Visit APC Chairman, Adamu, With Bags Of Cash? - Fact Check (Photo) by Veeryeasy(m): 7:12am On Apr 20, 2022
It's not money guys, calm down it's wrappers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) / Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With Late Sani Abacha's Daughters In 1999 / 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.