Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Business To Invest In 2022 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Invest In 2022 (176 Views)

Please Advise Me On The Business To Start With 300k / Internert Radio Number One Business To Invest In / It Is More Profitable To Invest In Agriculture,ict Than Oil & Gas - Rainoil Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business To Invest In 2022 by Jadesola123(m): 5:42pm On Apr 18, 2022
Are you interested in making money online this year, then this post is for you.

Before you invest your money in any business, you should ask yourself this particular question�

How much is needed to live a good life in Nigeria?

By “good life,” I mean living in a good environment, driving good cars,

2 travels a year, health insurance, feeding well, wearing nice clothes etc

From my calculation which is based on someone living in a high profile part of Lagos, that will be an average of:

₦550k a month for single person

₦850k a month for a family of three

₦1.3m a month for a family of four

There are 2 ways to afford this.

(1) It is either you have a high income job

(2) Or a high income business

A high income job is rare and difficult to get.

But you can start a high income business.

This business is for serious minds alone, who are ready to invest their time and money in it. If you don't have this two requirements, you can scroll.

P.S: If you enjoyed this article, you are going to enjoy this free report that explains what the business is all about and how you can start.

Click here to get started �
https:///3jt5Grow-Rich

(1) (Reply)

#businessmonday: Have You Minted Nft Before? / What Does It Take To Open A Standard Barbing Salon? / 8 Reasons Copywriting Is A Flexible Skill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.