Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,244 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Please Advise Me On The Business To Start With 300k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Advise Me On The Business To Start With 300k (4035 Views)

Which Business Can I Start With #300K / My Business Has Failed! Please Advise Me / Can I Start Recharge Card Printing Business With 300k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise Me On The Business To Start With 300k by dryakson(m): 11:47am On Dec 26, 2017
Pls i need advice from my nairaland family.
Help a bro..
Re: Please Advise Me On The Business To Start With 300k by Condom4Dick: 12:16pm On Dec 26, 2017
Brothel business..

Go and rent like 5rooms, look for young girls to be staying there and pay commission to you...

Market the place, publicise it, men will come to patronise then, that way, u make your cash. Easy and free, no much maintenance cost.

That way, u can even fork them when u have Konji..

Using one stone to kill two birds, at your own gain...

All the best bro... Enjoy your time.

4 Likes

Re: Please Advise Me On The Business To Start With 300k by medolab90(m): 12:18pm On Dec 26, 2017
Farming
Re: Please Advise Me On The Business To Start With 300k by internationalman(m): 12:21pm On Dec 26, 2017
12GG
Re: Please Advise Me On The Business To Start With 300k by TributeLifeStyl: 12:39pm On Dec 26, 2017
Jewelries, exotic perfumes and cosmetics business. Contact me

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Me On The Business To Start With 300k by Kutunban: 1:00pm On Dec 26, 2017
Go into Goat production, that's if you have interest in agriculture. I'm into it on a small scale and based in Kaduna. Chat me on 09037863964 for proper discussion

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Me On The Business To Start With 300k by Ltrust(m): 1:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
Export business is a lucrative business to venture. It holds vast potential that is highly untapped and its development in Nigeria has been a positive one. The uptrend is largely due to the advancement of Information Technology and the downside fortune of the crude oil market forcing investors and government to explore alternative markets. Now, the future is non-oil products like sesame seed, ginger, shea butter, cashew nut, gum arabic, bitter kola etc. You will have known the world is like a global village and anyone can communicate with one another in real time due to the globalization of business.

You have decided to venture into the export of agro commodity from Nigeria. Due to varied nature of the export trade, you won't want to make a financial mistake. You won't follow a linear pathway. You will need a broader perspective. You will need a guide. You will need a business plan, a bankable plan, a comprehensive plan that will give you a roadmap in this industry. A business plan that details on the financial analysis with in-depth profitability analysis that specifies the return on investment based on the local and foreign prices of the different commodities.

Due to my many years as a player in the industry, I can give you a standard agro-export business plan, bankable, comprehensive feasibility studies/financial analysis/Cost & profit analysis for the export of Nigeria agro products with inclusive of market analysis and intelligence. its coverage is on sesame seed, shea butter, ginger, cashew nut and gum arabic.

Inclusive is 15 other vital documents with in-depth and illustrative coverage on agro-export procedures, payment systems, documentation, planning, risk analysis, shipping companies, export unit, pricing, quotation drafting, agro-export financing, transportation, and logistics, quality control, commodity price list, local product sourcing, foreign buyers etc./07033097160

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Me On The Business To Start With 300k by mjaylala(m): 1:58pm On Dec 26, 2017
Condom4Dick:
Brothel business..

Go and rent like 5rooms, look for young girls to be staying there and pay commission to you...

Market the place, publicise it, men will come to patronise then, that way, u make your cash. Easy and free, no much maintenance cost.

That way, u can even fork them when u have Konji..

Using one stone to kill two birds, at your own gain...

All the best bro... Enjoy your time.
and you think the thunder that will strike you is not currently gyming at sambIsa forest for giving out this advice
Re: Please Advise Me On The Business To Start With 300k by wittyt98(m): 2:06pm On Dec 26, 2017
mjaylala:
and you think the thunder that will strike you is not currently gym in at sambIsa forest for giving out this advice

Re: Please Advise Me On The Business To Start With 300k by dryakson(m): 2:13pm On Dec 26, 2017
medolab90:
Farming
thanks... But I dnt have passion for farming.
Re: Please Advise Me On The Business To Start With 300k by dryakson(m): 2:14pm On Dec 26, 2017
TributeLifeStyl:
Jewelries, exotic perfumes and cosmetics business. Contact me
I like this.. Will contact u
Re: Please Advise Me On The Business To Start With 300k by dryakson(m): 2:15pm On Dec 26, 2017
Ltrust:
Export business is a lucrative business to venture. It holds vast potential that is highly untapped and its development in Nigeria has been a positive one. The uptrend is largely due to the advancement of Information Technology and the downside fortune of the crude oil market forcing investors and government to explore alternative markets. Now, the future is non-oil products like sesame seed, ginger, shea butter, cashew nut, gum arabic, bitter kola etc. You will have known the world is like a global village and anyone can communicate with one another in real time due to the globalization of business.

You have decided to venture into the export of agro commodity from Nigeria. Due to varied nature of the export trade, you won't want to make a financial mistake. You won't follow a linear pathway. You will need a broader perspective. You will need a guide. You will need a business plan, a bankable plan, a comprehensive plan that will give you a roadmap in this industry. A business plan that details on the financial analysis with in-depth profitability analysis that specifies the return on investment based on the local and foreign prices of the different commodities.

Due to my many years as a player in the industry, I can give you a standard agro-export business plan, bankable, comprehensive feasibility studies/financial analysis/Cost & profit analysis for the export of Nigeria agro products with inclusive of market analysis and intelligence. its coverage is on sesame seed, shea butter, ginger, cashew nut and gum arabic.

Inclusive is 15 other vital documents with in-depth and illustrative coverage on agro-export procedures, payment systems, documentation, planning, risk analysis, shipping companies, export unit, pricing, quotation drafting, agro-export financing, transportation, and logistics, quality control, commodity price list, local product sourcing, foreign buyers etc./07033097160
will contact you.. Thanks
Re: Please Advise Me On The Business To Start With 300k by Condom4Dick: 2:44pm On Dec 26, 2017
mjaylala:
and you think the thunder that will strike you is not currently gyming at sambIsa forest for giving out this advice
What is your problem young man? The man asked a question, I offered a solution, why don't u provide yours if u think u have a better solution to offer instead of attacking me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Advise Me On The Business To Start With 300k by kennystones: 3:07pm On Dec 26, 2017
You can invest in sports.provide services that people don't have access to.looking for a partner or investor.
Re: Please Advise Me On The Business To Start With 300k by TributeLifeStyl: 3:21pm On Dec 26, 2017
dryakson:
I like this.. Will contact u
Alright
Re: Please Advise Me On The Business To Start With 300k by Dhanidhamy(m): 3:54pm On Dec 26, 2017
Invest in crypto
Re: Please Advise Me On The Business To Start With 300k by mjaylala(m): 3:59pm On Dec 26, 2017
Condom4Dick:

What is your problem young man? The man asked a question, I offered a solution, why don't u provide yours if u think u have a better solution to offer instead of attacking me?
After going through all your previous post, I'm not really surprised about the response you gave that's what you get when the brain cell is full with sperm... by the way happy boxing day grin
Re: Please Advise Me On The Business To Start With 300k by dryakson(m): 7:13pm On Dec 26, 2017
Dhanidhamy:
Invest in crypto
shade more light pls
Re: Please Advise Me On The Business To Start With 300k by donpata(m): 10:54pm On Dec 26, 2017
I think maize is 7k now. Buy some 40 bags and keep. By March, it may hit 10-12k. At 10k, That's like extra 3k per bag. That's like 120k gain. After selling by match, go for locust beans. Sells for like 12k but could hit 18k at peak demand period. I haven't done either but there are people close to me that do same.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise Me On The Business To Start With 300k by daudugod(m): 10:58pm On Dec 26, 2017
dryakson:
Help a bro.. Just graduated.

Forex trading sir, and you don't need up to that capital at all before you can get started, contact me on this number via whatsapp: +2348068451542 to shed more light, you will not regret at all
Re: Please Advise Me On The Business To Start With 300k by allyrich(f): 11:40pm On Dec 26, 2017
This company's products are built around our daily consumables. Even the poor people find every means to brush their teeth how much more the rich?
This company will reward you for doing ordinarily things you do daily:
You have the potential to earn from multiple streams through using the company's platform.
As someone uses his/her daily care products ( soap, cream, antiperspirant dew, shampoo, sanitary towel, health supplements, etc) you get paid.
When someone brushes in the morning you get paid
When someone decides to reduce their sugar level and you get paid
When someone decides to use our weight loss tea you get paid
When someone is free of health issues, such as arthritis, infertility, toothache, etc you get paid
Even while you sleep you're getting paid
And these "people" can be located anywhere across the world.
Do you understand what it means? It is all about getting paid, getting paid, and getting paid.

Our company is here to stay with the commencement of our manufacturing plant in Lagos next year.
Re: Please Advise Me On The Business To Start With 300k by engrgordon(m): 1:44am On Dec 27, 2017
dryakson:

buy palm oil from the South East and resell in Kaduna. I can help you source for it and waybill it to you. I am in South East. I base in South East.
Re: Please Advise Me On The Business To Start With 300k by dryakson(m): 5:53am On Dec 27, 2017
engrgordon:

buy palm oil from the South East and resell in Kaduna. I can help you source for it and waybill it to you. I am in South East. I base in South East.
waoo.. I love this.. I will make research about the business.
Re: Please Advise Me On The Business To Start With 300k by zigimall(f): 10:42pm On Dec 27, 2017
Cosmetics business high end cosmetics contact me 08069829362
Re: Please Advise Me On The Business To Start With 300k by Nobody: 3:14am On Dec 28, 2017
If you are computer literate, you could go into providing Digital Financial Innovation Services to make money in your locality. This is the same amount have been looking for to get started with the business. Call me on 08033213577 so I can enlighten more about the business idea. My guy it not for free oooo
Re: Please Advise Me On The Business To Start With 300k by dungas30(m): 6:28am On Dec 28, 2017
engrgordon:

after u buyam finish all this women go come tell u to give them to sell before them pay u an u will have no option bcoz everyone of them already has their suppliers. an they will lettter not pay u

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Me On The Business To Start With 300k by dungas30(m): 6:31am On Dec 28, 2017
bro go into given of loan an receiving 10% profit monthly
Re: Please Advise Me On The Business To Start With 300k by Olorose: 7:39am On Dec 28, 2017
Re: Please Advise Me On The Business To Start With 300k by amarilo: 8:22am On Dec 28, 2017
dungas30:
bro go into given of loan an receiving 10% profit monthly
How this take the work? Can i contact yo
Re: Please Advise Me On The Business To Start With 300k by dungas30(m): 8:36am On Dec 28, 2017
amarilo:
How this take the work? Can i contact yo
bro so many people in ur community are doing it no need of stressing urself for info its poppular. all u need to do is just to get someone to draft u a form that has all ur condition for given loan also take caution of the people u will give ur money upon fulfilment of ur requirement thats all. just relax at home while profit comes inn monthly an u expand ur business as time goes on
Re: Please Advise Me On The Business To Start With 300k by DivC: 8:53am On Dec 28, 2017
dryakson:
Hello Good morning, am Divine Chinedu, a strategic start up builder and business consultant, I can help you set up a good venture in line with your interest and capital. Already a manager and Chief executive officer in Diviwears, delicioso grills and barbecues, topupmedia. Currently in Enugu. Call or chat on 08165169777 or email at Divchinedu@gmail.com.
Re: Please Advise Me On The Business To Start With 300k by donpata(m): 1:09pm On Dec 28, 2017
dungas30:
bro so many people in ur community are doing it no need of stressing urself for info its poppular. all u need to do is just to get someone to draft u a form that has all ur condition for given loan also take caution of the people u will give ur money upon fulfilment of ur requirement thats all. just relax at home while profit comes inn monthly an u expand ur business as time goes on

Who takes a loan at 10% monthly? That's like 120% annually. Even microfinance bank don't charge that high. plus, I know of someone who used 3m to give loan in his community. Na lose the guy lose cos many no gri pay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can VTN Work As Nigeria's Alternative To Paypal? / Is Gtbank Mastercard Acceptable Ot Shop Online? / Can Owners/managers Of Micro, Small And Medium Scale Enterprises Meet Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.