Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,367 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

NURTW Crisis: Soldiers, Policemen Storm Agbado As MC Oluomo, Istijabah Draw Line - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NURTW Crisis: Soldiers, Policemen Storm Agbado As MC Oluomo, Istijabah Draw Line (43885 Views)

Armed Policemen Storm Joi Nunieh’s Residence (Photo) / Soldiers, Policemen Storm Sahara Reporters’ Lagos Office - Sahara Reporters / Masked Policemen Storm Clinic, Evacuate Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NURTW Crisis: Soldiers, Policemen Storm Agbado As MC Oluomo, Istijabah Draw Line by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:27pm On Apr 18, 2022
Istijabah... That guy has been quiet for a long time. Well composed and eating his money codedly. If not for this crisis, you won't even hear his name. His "tax-collectors" also seem more composed than Oluomo's boys. I particularly love the way they do records, it's very funny if you witness it

It's recently I started noticing the unruly behaviour of some new recruits in his unit. MC Oluomo should exercise caution and stop trying to flex his muscle unnecessarily.

1 Like

Re: NURTW Crisis: Soldiers, Policemen Storm Agbado As MC Oluomo, Istijabah Draw Line by PharNEWS(m): 8:36pm On Apr 18, 2022
Matters ARISING!!

I'm forever against their perpetual harassment, extortion,intimidation and attack on the hardworking citizens of the state!
Lagos government and Godfather allows daylight evil and corporate robbery to flourish!
Re: NURTW Crisis: Soldiers, Policemen Storm Agbado As MC Oluomo, Istijabah Draw Line by Testimony1988(m): 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2022
No wonder the Lagos state government is interested in the affairs of NURTW.
Re: NURTW Crisis: Soldiers, Policemen Storm Agbado As MC Oluomo, Istijabah Draw Line by otipoju(m): 8:38pm On Apr 18, 2022
Basheer22:

Ayé bàbá e maa baje, àwọn molebi e maa sofo ni. O maa ku iku eleya ni.
Olórí burúkú lásán fani ọmọ ajá, You think I'm like those bastards collecting pay per post? You must be as stupid as the animal you call your father.
FYI, I run several profitable businesses with my tax running into upper 7 digits. Yet, you think Tinubu can pay me. See insult. Aye ìyá e máa baje ni.
An old fool like you is here talking nonsense. I'm surprised to learn that you're above 40. You will never make it and you will forever face shame wherever you turn. You dumb pig born to daft animals. Kọ́ni da fún e.

Shut up!!! Small yansh sef dey shake.

Let me even try to believe you sef. Your upper or lower seven digits na still coins. Never ever in your life mention that you are wealthy again. As far as am concerned you are suffering even though you think you are better than some others. You are like a one eyed king in the land of the blind. Oba oloju kan ni ilu awon afoju.

I posted my opinion, your papa rush to dey call person wey you no know fool and automatically assume that anyone who speaks against Tinubu must be Igbo and started spewing tribal bullshit without any meaningful counter argument.

What you dont realise yet is that wether you are yoruba or igbo or hausa. You are all in the same boat of sufferring. The security and bad economy does not look at tribe or religion. Eiyele fi esin ara re sile ofe she eleya adiye!

Ill leave you to go and attend to more meaningful things. You can stop crying now so you can sleep well this night. Oloshi dey form rich man.

Name one country in the world outside of Africa and let us meet there face to face this weekend if you are as wealthy as you really think you are .Empty Barrel !!!

3 Likes

Re: NURTW Crisis: Soldiers, Policemen Storm Agbado As MC Oluomo, Istijabah Draw Line by seyz91(m): 8:40pm On Apr 18, 2022
cheesy
triple996:
NURTW

Nigeria union of retar@ded touts workers angry
Re: NURTW Crisis: Soldiers, Policemen Storm Agbado As MC Oluomo, Istijabah Draw Line by seyz91(m): 8:42pm On Apr 18, 2022
Tinubu
Emmastan291:
I don't know where MC Oluomo draws his strength.
Re: NURTW Crisis: Soldiers, Policemen Storm Agbado As MC Oluomo, Istijabah Draw Line by OgbeniOptional(m): 8:43pm On Apr 18, 2022
Thuefnubu Dey his back

Emmastan291:
I don't know where MC Oluomo draws his strength.
Re: NURTW Crisis: Soldiers, Policemen Storm Agbado As MC Oluomo, Istijabah Draw Line by Lightorder: 8:49pm On Apr 18, 2022
He who decides to take ants infested firewood home , should get ready to host the lizards. Sanwolu, use wisdom, you said no. The game is on. Make sure no innocent life is lost
Re: NURTW Crisis: Soldiers, Policemen Storm Agbado As MC Oluomo, Istijabah Draw Line by chrisblack1234: 8:52pm On Apr 18, 2022
Mc oluomo got things bad and the govt applauded him..fk sanwo olu..
Re: NURTW Crisis: Soldiers, Policemen Storm Agbado As MC Oluomo, Istijabah Draw Line by Lightorder: 8:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Really?

So money dey this NURTW like dis?

But where is the money coming from?

Because, if it is about the tickets I see some of them issuing, I doubt they remit anything to the Union.

So it is actually more profitable to lead NURTW Lagos, than to be a state governor? angry
from the jump, NURTW has been a super money spinner anytime any day
Re: NURTW Crisis: Soldiers, Policemen Storm Agbado As MC Oluomo, Istijabah Draw Line by NiceMen: 9:01pm On Apr 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Really?

Because, if it is about the tickets I see some of them issuing, I doubt they remit anything to the Union.

So it is actually more profitable to lead NURTW Lagos, than to be a state governor? angry
where do you think Tinubu get his money to throw lavishly? Tinubu? Lagos is the richest state in Nigeria without oil...
Re: NURTW Crisis: Soldiers, Policemen Storm Agbado As MC Oluomo, Istijabah Draw Line by pacespot(m): 9:10pm On Apr 18, 2022
Tinubu has bastardized this Lagos state, rewarding thuggery
Re: NURTW Crisis: Soldiers, Policemen Storm Agbado As MC Oluomo, Istijabah Draw Line by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 18, 2022
Omo so NURTW generates 123 billion per year shocked shocked
Na to find way go join them since ASUU wan render me useless
Who knows maybe one day I will be on the news like MC oluomo smiley
Re: NURTW Crisis: Soldiers, Policemen Storm Agbado As MC Oluomo, Istijabah Draw Line by Juleeee: 9:44pm On Apr 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Really?

Seems like it,
Now I know how he can afford to send all his children to school in abroad.
Re: NURTW Crisis: Soldiers, Policemen Storm Agbado As MC Oluomo, Istijabah Draw Line by dododawa1: 9:46pm On Apr 18, 2022
According to a 2021 report by the International Centre for Investigative Report, the Lagos chapter of NURTW generates about N123.08bn annually, which could service the annual budget of Nasarawa, Niger, and Yobe states put together.
Re: NURTW Crisis: Soldiers, Policemen Storm Agbado As MC Oluomo, Istijabah Draw Line by chaloskyx: 9:50pm On Apr 18, 2022
the North have succeeded in dividing the SW completely mumu ppl
Re: NURTW Crisis: Soldiers, Policemen Storm Agbado As MC Oluomo, Istijabah Draw Line by Realist12: 10:06pm On Apr 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Really?

it's called touting, buying tickets from the issuer in bulk and reselling it . It depends on who issues the ticket.
Re: NURTW Crisis: Soldiers, Policemen Storm Agbado As MC Oluomo, Istijabah Draw Line by Realist12: 10:13pm On Apr 18, 2022
lexy2014:

One of the achievements of Tinubu. You can add that to the things that should make Nigerians vote for him.

One question u failed to ask is, where does all that N123.8b go to? Who accounts for it?
you all criticize without reasoning. This is the money accounted for yearly. Yes corruption takes place . But that's the money accounted for by the former lagos state chapter.
Re: NURTW Crisis: Soldiers, Policemen Storm Agbado As MC Oluomo, Istijabah Draw Line by BESTScientist1: 10:29pm On Apr 18, 2022
E
triple996:
NURTW

Re: NURTW Crisis: Soldiers, Policemen Storm Agbado As MC Oluomo, Istijabah Draw Line by Jostoman: 10:48pm On Apr 18, 2022
Krss216:
This MC wan turn Lagos to cod warzone.
the guy own too much joo.
Re: NURTW Crisis: Soldiers, Policemen Storm Agbado As MC Oluomo, Istijabah Draw Line by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 18, 2022
Mc oluomo is no longer chairman of NURTW.He should be treated like a miscreant by the security operatives.
Re: NURTW Crisis: Soldiers, Policemen Storm Agbado As MC Oluomo, Istijabah Draw Line by theamazonguru(m): 11:43pm On Apr 18, 2022
Krss216:

What do you expect.
With the kind of money those guys make daily, no one would want to let go of such cash cow,na fight to finish.

I took an okada from Berger to Ojodu, I overheard the biker telling another guy that he and his team just finished their rotation that same morning, having sold all the allocated tickets.

I then engaged him in further discussion. He said that there are 4 chairmen controlling the unit. Each chairman operates for a week. Meaning a chairman operates once in a month. He said the cash they make in just 1 week is over 2 million. This is the one that goes to the chairman ooh. He said the way they operate is that, a given number of tickets are allocated for sales, they ensure they sell all, after which they now start making money for themselves.

I asked why 4 chairmen in a small unit. His answer was, this guys know exactly how much is involved hence they are ready to kill each other to attain the chairmanship position.

However, to avoid the case of aspirants killing each other, they all agreed to joint chairmanship which will be rotated weekly.

Too much money is the same reason politicians kill each other inorder to win their party's ticket.

Funsho Williams of Lagos comes to mind.
Marshall Harry nko.
Bola Ige too was a state sponsored murder, all for politics.

God help us in this nation.

1 Like

Re: NURTW Crisis: Soldiers, Policemen Storm Agbado As MC Oluomo, Istijabah Draw Line by gaskiyamagana: 12:52am On Apr 19, 2022
Aboguede:
Abi na osibanjo boys vs tinubu boys ni shocked

Anyways

Yolubas are known for shouting

Fear who no fear fulanisss and their political dribbling shocked

How can u tell me that tinubu and osibanjo are now enemies shocked wonderful
Ipob pig doing his gene instinct, l mean GRUNTING, GRUNTING
Re: NURTW Crisis: Soldiers, Policemen Storm Agbado As MC Oluomo, Istijabah Draw Line by martinslaura: 1:32am On Apr 19, 2022
Krss216:

UNA NEVER SEE ANYTHING. UNA WEN DEY SUPPORT TIFNUBU FOR 2023. UNA GO SEE WETIN LAGOS TO FINALLY TURN TO.
Re: NURTW Crisis: Soldiers, Policemen Storm Agbado As MC Oluomo, Istijabah Draw Line by DownChelsea(f): 2:33am On Apr 19, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

I will forever be a senseless slave of tibubu
Re: NURTW Crisis: Soldiers, Policemen Storm Agbado As MC Oluomo, Istijabah Draw Line by essentialone(m): 3:50am On Apr 19, 2022
6 steps on how to develop Nigeria:
1. Curb unemployment.
2. Raise the standard of living.
3. Implement a large-scale public housing programme.
4. Develop the country's economic infrastructure.
5. Eliminate ethnic and racial tensions.
6. Create an independent national defence system.
Re: NURTW Crisis: Soldiers, Policemen Storm Agbado As MC Oluomo, Istijabah Draw Line by 1868c: 5:27am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

Really?

[/s]
Re: NURTW Crisis: Soldiers, Policemen Storm Agbado As MC Oluomo, Istijabah Draw Line by 1868c: 5:27am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
triple996:
NURTW

[/s]
Re: NURTW Crisis: Soldiers, Policemen Storm Agbado As MC Oluomo, Istijabah Draw Line by lexy2014: 5:30am On Apr 19, 2022
Realist12:
you all criticize without reasoning. This is the money accounted for yearly. Yes corruption takes place . But that's the money accounted for by the former lagos state chapter.

You also read and respond without reasoning because u want to defend mediocrity at all cost even when there's nothing to defend. Can u show me anywhere where NURTW Lagos chapter has ever released a statement saying it made N123.8b in a year? If it didn't and hadn't, how did you arrive at this conclusion: "But that's the money accounted for by the former lagos state chapter"

Since u made that conclusion, kindly answer the following: Where does all that N123.8b go to? Who accounts for it?
Re: NURTW Crisis: Soldiers, Policemen Storm Agbado As MC Oluomo, Istijabah Draw Line by Realist12: 5:46am On Apr 19, 2022
lexy2014:

You also read and respond without reasoning because u want to defend Tinubu at all cost even when there's nothing to defend. Can u show me anywhere where NURTW Lagos chapter has ever released a statement saying it made N123.8b in a year? If it didn't and hadn't, how did you arrive at this conclusion: "But that's the money accounted for by the former lagos state chapter"

Since u made that conclusion, kindly answer the following: Where does all that N123.8b go to? Who accounts for it?
here is your answerAccording to a 2021 report by the International Centre for Investigative Report, the Lagos chapter of NURTW generates about N123.08bn annually, which could service the annual budget of Nasarawa, Niger, and Yobe states put together. You see you can read but need to reread so you can understand. Touting is everywhere in the world and it's not the same as thug.
Re: NURTW Crisis: Soldiers, Policemen Storm Agbado As MC Oluomo, Istijabah Draw Line by ariesbull: 5:46am On Apr 19, 2022
Yoruba and touting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alex Otti In A Picture With Tinubu Portrait / Comedian Wale Gate's Oshiomhole Tweet Sets Twitter On Fire / Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt APC Rally, Three Injured (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.