Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,276 members, 7,826,078 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

DOMESTIC VIOLENCE :my Classmate Was Murdered By Her Husband - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DOMESTIC VIOLENCE :my Classmate Was Murdered By Her Husband (1287 Views)

Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years / Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos / How Ope Badamosi Was Murdered By Togolese Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DOMESTIC VIOLENCE :my Classmate Was Murdered By Her Husband by aforosco(m): 6:31pm On Apr 18, 2022
My classmate Olayinka Lanade at Greater tommorrow International school, Ikare-Akoko Ondo State was beaten to death by her husband Timileyin Topson when she was in pregnant with their second baby. She was admitted but we lost her. Her husband has absconded with their little daughter and the family are helpless because of how clueless they are. They have resorted to God for vengeance. Please MOD and super mod dont let this girl die in vain

Re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE :my Classmate Was Murdered By Her Husband by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 18, 2022
Which mumu God you dey report to?
Oga go station make Dem track the bst down you dey zuzu.
The day wey blacks go get sense ehhn,so even for this Kain situation you still dey believe in God?
Nothing concern am because when the man been dey beat that woman em no send thunder from above to strike am down, na now em wan come do something?tueeh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE :my Classmate Was Murdered By Her Husband by Romanoff(f): 6:37pm On Apr 18, 2022
Toh.

We have placed marriage above life now.

Why won't women remain in abusive marriages?

You single, them go call you old cargo/evening newspaper.

You be single mother, them go call you wayward.

You leave marriage, them go stigmatize you say na waka waka dey hungry you.

Where is the safe haven for the victim of abuse in the society.

We respect women that are married more than women that are single.

What happened to just respecting every woman?

We are not ready for this conversation till it's your sister or daughter who is a victim.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE :my Classmate Was Murdered By Her Husband by Goldbw122(m): 6:40pm On Apr 18, 2022
That is why am not carried by the fake smile that couples put on their face on picture because they will never reveal the hardship and violence that comes in the marriage in the secret..
Re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE :my Classmate Was Murdered By Her Husband by Realmi: 7:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
That is good

Till death do them part

I no dey advice again

1 Like

Re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE :my Classmate Was Murdered By Her Husband by 4reala(m): 8:30pm On Apr 18, 2022
Report him to the authorities now
Re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE :my Classmate Was Murdered By Her Husband by Realmi: 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
She was just a happy mumu

Enduring beating

1 Like

Re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE :my Classmate Was Murdered By Her Husband by Sultty(m): 9:59am On Apr 19, 2022
her family are the ones who let her down they can either own up to their f*ups or keep handing the matter to god as if that will bring any thing meaningful
Track the killer husband and let him rot in jail, protect d child that's what they are meant to do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE :my Classmate Was Murdered By Her Husband by Richy4(m): 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2022
Is that an Arsenal Fan?. lipsrsealed.

How authentic is this information..
Re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE :my Classmate Was Murdered By Her Husband by aforosco(m): 7:44pm On Apr 19, 2022
Richy4:
Is that an Arsenal Fan?. lipsrsealed.

How authentic is this information..

Very true. My primary school classmate
Re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE :my Classmate Was Murdered By Her Husband by Neddstark: 9:14pm On Apr 19, 2022
The family ahould go to the police and press to fight the case. Save the daughter from this beast ASAP.
Re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE :my Classmate Was Murdered By Her Husband by Makaveli217(m): 10:04pm On Apr 19, 2022
It seems like abusive relationship/marriage and killing of one's partner is whats trending now, that is why i always advice poeple to know who you're dating and living with, everything is not about money, looks, shape, material things. Etc
Do a proper background check before you leap, yes he has money, he's hansome, have a nice apartment and a good ride, you let all these blind and confuse you, before you know it, your people are crying, posting you on social media, begging god for miracles that will never happen.
Re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE :my Classmate Was Murdered By Her Husband by Passionate888: 12:37am On Apr 20, 2022
Marriage these days scares me
Re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE :my Classmate Was Murdered By Her Husband by gambia(m): 7:26am On Apr 20, 2022
Whats all these nonsense nah, make everybody jus gettout. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Viral Video Shows Many Dead Bodies On The Nishtar Hospital Roof. / 29-year-old Man Arrested For Raping A Lady With Down Syndrome / Mystery! What Would Make A Man To Lend His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.