Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Work Of Yahweh On The Earth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Work Of Yahweh On The Earth (352 Views)

The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver / The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) / Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Work Of Yahweh On The Earth by HowToPray(m): 7:12pm On Apr 18, 2022
Hello brethren.
Through the leading of the Holy Spirit I have found a means of communicating and asking Yahweh (God of Israel) any question and receive answer from Him through the Holy Bible.

I will share some of my queries and answers to this forum. So feel free to visit my profile from time to time to check for updates of new posts that needs your attention for interpretation through the comments section.

My queries will extract bible verses that tends to give answers to requests presented to it.

Let's test our skills of spiritual discernment together by trying to explain what the returned bible passages are trying to tell us.

You'd like to learn how I achieved this wisdom? Yes I will explain everything to you. Because of time, space and distance I may not be able to achieve this unless you contact me on 07067550237 whatsapp or email me after reading this article.

Now let's get to work now. The query we'll be discussing is this:

QUERY:
YAHWEH, TELL ME YOUR WORK ON THE EARTH.

ANSWER:
2Chronicles 30:18-20

For a multitude of the people, even many of Ephraim and Manasseh, Issachar and Zebulun, had not cleansed themselves, yet they ate the Passover otherwise than it is written. For Hezekiah had prayed for them, saying, “May the good YAHWEH pardon everyone

who sets his heart to seek God, YAHWEH, the God of his fathers, even if they aren’t clean according to the purification of the sanctuary.”

YAHWEH listened to Hezekiah, and healed the people.

Can you please try to interpret this answer so that everyone reading this can gain from your wisdom?
Re: Work Of Yahweh On The Earth by Maynman: 8:49pm On Apr 18, 2022
How’s yahweh parents doing?
Re: Work Of Yahweh On The Earth by HowToPray(m): 9:33pm On Apr 18, 2022
Maynman:
How’s yahweh parents doing?
Yahweh is not a human that is born through a mother and a father. Yahweh is light! Everything that dwells in light is part of Yahweh. Yahweh is omniscient, omnipotent and omnipresent, though not a human being. If I'm permitted to use raw human scientific language. I will say that YAHWEH IS A NATURAL DIVINE PROGRAMME.

Those who ask cannot know. And those who know cannot ask.
Re: Work Of Yahweh On The Earth by Maynman: 9:34pm On Apr 18, 2022
HowToPray:

Yahweh is not a human that is born through a mother and a father. Yahweh is light! Everything that dwells in light is part of Yahweh. Yahweh is omniscient, omnipotent and omnipresent, though not a human being. If I'm permitted to use raw human scientific language. I will say that YAHWEH IS A NATURAL DIVINE PROGRAMME.

Those who ask cannot know. And those who know cannot ask.

Who do you think is more powerful, Yahweh or Elohim or you think they are the same?
I think one is the father, the other is the son.

Re: Work Of Yahweh On The Earth by HowToPray(m): 12:24am On Apr 19, 2022
The goal of this article is not for debating but to gain spiritual insight as much as possible through imperfect human expression.

Therefore I will not be able to answer your queries further.
Re: Work Of Yahweh On The Earth by Maynman: 12:26am On Apr 19, 2022
HowToPray:
The goal of this article is not for debating but to gain spiritual insight as much as possible through imperfect human expression.

Therefore I will not be able to answer your queries further.

If you are YHWH, you need to know who your father and mother is, You have done your research and seen it huh?

What’s the translation of “God” in Hebrew? cheesy

Bearing name that you don’t know the origin lol

1 Like

Re: Work Of Yahweh On The Earth by HowToPray(m): 5:18am On Apr 19, 2022
Maynman:

If you are YHWH, you need to know who your father and mother is, You have done your research and seen it huh?

What’s the translation of “God” in Hebrew? cheesy

Bearing name that you don’t know the origin lol
If you are so wise as you think you are, you should know that I am not Yahweh. Your human wisdom should have told you I'm only representing Him here. He is the author, while I'm only a writer. The signature I AM YAHWEH does not refer to me
Re: Work Of Yahweh On The Earth by Maynman: 6:28am On Apr 19, 2022
HowToPray:

If you are so wise as you think you are, you should know that I am not Yahweh. Your human wisdom should have told you I'm only representing Him here. He is the author, while I'm only a writer. The signature I AM YAHWEH does not refer to me

Are you talking about this Yahweh? You guys left elohim to go worship his son, yahweh? “
grin

Re: Work Of Yahweh On The Earth by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:46am On Apr 19, 2022
I am Maximus, one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
Would you like me to participate in the ongoing discussion? smiley
Re: Work Of Yahweh On The Earth by Maynman: 6:49am On Apr 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
I am Maximus, one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
Would you like me to participate in the ongoing discussion? smiley

William Tyndale worshipper cheesy
Re: Work Of Yahweh On The Earth by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:57am On Apr 19, 2022
Maynman:

William Tyndale worshipper cheesy

Good morning MindHacker, will you like it if we both discuss on the impact of William Tyndale on the modern day translation of the Bible?
I'll be glad to hear from you and also share what i KNOW with you too.
Please start a thread on this and let's see what we can both gain in such healthful discussion! smiley
Re: Work Of Yahweh On The Earth by Maynman: 7:13am On Apr 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Good morning MindHacker, will you like it if we both discuss on the impact of William Tyndale on the modern day translation of the Bible?
I'll be glad to hear from you and also share what i KNOW with you too.
Please start a thread on this and let's see what we can both gain in such healthful discussion! smiley

Good morning William tyndale worhsipper.

Are you calling king James VERSION a translation from the Hebrew Bible.. why is it called a version?
From which book was it translated from? Vulgate Bible or textus receptus, or like your fellow Tyndale worshipper said, Coptic sahidic bible ? grin

Why are you begging me to start a thread? Was it not you that brought the idea? What’s stopping you from starting one? I’ll be glad to expose who Jehovah aka William Tyndale is on that thread or this current Thread, there’s no escape for Jehovah worshippers.
Re: Work Of Yahweh On The Earth by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:18am On Apr 19, 2022
Maynman:

Good morning William tyndale worhsipper.
Are you calling king James VERSION a translation from the Hebrew Bible.. why is it called a version?
From which book was it translated from? Vulgate Bible or textus receptus, or like your fellow Tyndale worshipper said, Coptic sahidic bible ? grin

Why are you begging me to start a thread? Was it not you that brought the idea? What’s stopping you from starting one? I’ll be glad to expose who Jehovah aka William Tyndale is on that thread or this current Thread, there’s no escape for Jehovah worshippers.

I noticed that the few discussions i had with you has been yielding some result in the way you think now because you typed this about me:

Maynman:

The Bible you are quoting is a King James VERSION, which was created by a “Jehovah” witness for “Jehovah witness”, he knows that Bible VERSION more than you.

That's why i decided to discuss with you further on the modern day translation of the Bible. But if you won't start the thread it's OK at least i know now that you can witness to people around you that Jehovah's Witnesses knows the Bible than all other religionists.
The Irony i want to clear here is that the KJV (King James Version) is what 80% of Churchgoers use in their places of worship but we Jehovah's Witnesses are using the New World Translation (NWT)

Meanwhile you can keep what you think you KNOW while i also keep what i BELIEVE.

May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Work Of Yahweh On The Earth by Maynman: 8:21am On Apr 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I noticed that the few discussions i had with you has been yielding some result in the way you think now because you typed this about me:

That's why i decided to discuss with you further on the modern day translation of the Bible. But if you won't start the thread it's OK at least i know now that you can witness to people around you that Jehovah's Witnesses knows the Bible than all other religionists.
The Irony i want to clear here is that the KJV (King James Version) is what 80% of Churchgoers use in their places of worship but we Jehovah's Witnesses are using the New World Translation (NWT)

Meanwhile you can keep what you think you KNOW while i also keep what i BELIEVE.

May you have PEACE! smiley

The “Jehovah” witnesses knows the King James VERSION that was specially created by a “Jehovah” witness more than anyone, I didn’t say you know the Bible.

Of course why won’t a Jehovah witness use a NWT, a more edited version of KJV cheesy
Where was NWT translated from and further edited?
What do you mean modern translation or or you mean a modern VERSION to suit your gods in watchtower?
You are a worshipper of William tyndale.

Re: Work Of Yahweh On The Earth by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:24am On Apr 19, 2022
Maynman:

The Jehovah witness knows the King James Version that was created by Jehovah witness more than anyone, I didn’t say you know the Bible.

Of course why won’t a Jehovah witness use a NWT, a more edited version of KJV cheesy
Where was NWT translated from and further edited?

It's OK since you're not ready for a tactful conversation on the matter! smiley

Re: Work Of Yahweh On The Earth by Maynman: 8:26am On Apr 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

It's OK since you're not ready for a tactful conversation on the matter! smiley

You’ve been exposed again.. you are digging your grave even deeper.
The KJV is even a more original and correct text than the NWT that was created by Jehovah witness association. cheesy

You see that you a William Tyndale worshipper? And the watchtower controls you all “Jehovah” witnesses.

Re: Work Of Yahweh On The Earth by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:37am On Apr 19, 2022
Maynman:

You’ve been exposed again.. you are digging your grave even deeper.
The KJV is even a more original and correct text than the NWT that was created by Jehovah witness association. cheesy
You see that you a William Tyndale worshipper? And the watchtower controls you all “Jehovah” witnesses.

All because i extended a hand just to help you out of these frustration in you.
Well you tried it once but i ignored you because you were biased in the attempt.
Meanwhile enjoy your day! smiley
Re: Work Of Yahweh On The Earth by Maynman: 8:40am On Apr 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

All because i extended a hand just to help you out of these frustration in you.
Well you tried it once but i ignored you because you were biased in the attempt.
Meanwhile enjoy your day! smiley
You are the one in frustration and disarray, you’ve seen the cult of “Jehovah” witnesses you belong to.

“Jehovah” witnesses uses a special NWT edition that was created by a fellow “Jehovah” witness and how is that news?
Show me the bias, or you can continue with the ad hominem, I understand the pain.
You are trying so hard to defend your “Jehovah” but you are doing a bad job and exposing him the more.
You are a worshipper of William Tyndale.

(1) (Reply)

Lady On A Pilgrimage Passes On In Saudi Arabia / Life Is Pain / Happy Birthday Dr D.K. And Dr (Mrs) Shade Olukoya.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.