Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,701 members, 7,955,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:46 AM

Why Yahoo Boys Are Rampant (it’s Not What You Think) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Yahoo Boys Are Rampant (it’s Not What You Think) (566 Views)

Delta, A New Crown Variant, Is Rampant In The United States: The Infection Rate / Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? / My Informal Letter To Yahoo Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Yahoo Boys Are Rampant (it’s Not What You Think) by ImahGabi22(m): 7:49pm On Apr 18, 2022
Why Yahoo Boys Are Rampant (It’s Not What You Think)

A few days ago, I was going through a Youtube scam bait channel and was utterly disappointed, yet unsurprised, with the tactics Yahoo boys now use rip victims of their hard-earned cash.

You see, the reason Yahoo boys thrive is because of the currency they use to scam their victims – dollars.

Currently, a dollar sells for about $570+.
So, you can calculate how much they have in naira when they scam about $300, $500 or even $1200.

This is why they live a lavish lifestyle. They don’t care because they feel the amount they’re scamming is chicken change to them.
IT’S NOT.

If you know someone doing Yahoo, or you’re doing it yourself, STOP.

A couple of them I know do so or can’t stop because they feel there’s no business they can do that pays in dollars or euros.

That’s a lie. Clearly the word freelancing is alien to them.

That’s why I have made it a point of duty to educate everyone who cares to listen on freelancing and how to make enviable income without making people cry.

Here's how you can get access to my free freelancing guide:

https://www.cognitoforms.com/BGF7/BeginnersGuideOnFreelancing

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can 7m Open A Good Pharmacy In Nigeria? / Overland Aptitude Test / I Have Been Grinding On The Street Of Largos For Over 10 Years Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.