Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,047 members, 7,838,649 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

What To Do About A Fiancée That Will Never Apologize For Wrongs - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What To Do About A Fiancée That Will Never Apologize For Wrongs (170 Views)

I Want To Retract And Apologize For My Hate Speech against the Yorubas / What To Do About A Fiancée That Will Never Apologize For Wrongs / Hausa Dwellers Apologize For Using Cows To Block Entrance Of Ughelli North Headq (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do About A Fiancée That Will Never Apologize For Wrongs by Jawando10: 8:27pm On Apr 18, 2022
Good day everyone, matured mind alone please

We have been in relationship for almost 2years now, whenever she is wrong and I got angry with her, she will also get angry and stop talking to me until I beg and pet her before she will even say a word.

What baffles me most is that she will never apologize for her wrong at all until I sit her down and almost start preaching the gospel before she will ever understand that she was wrong

I’m tired of all this and I love her so much..

Please what do I do to change this habit
Re: What To Do About A Fiancée That Will Never Apologize For Wrongs by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 18, 2022
Re: What To Do About A Fiancée That Will Never Apologize For Wrongs by Afamsi: 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
Dump her now.. A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage
Re: What To Do About A Fiancée That Will Never Apologize For Wrongs by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 18, 2022
Start looking for her replacement, please Op no matter what never be the one to fall deeply in love with a girl,never allow that to happen always make sure that the lady is madly in love with more than u do,doing so you will have peace of mind
Re: What To Do About A Fiancée That Will Never Apologize For Wrongs by Tokskob2008: 8:48pm On Apr 18, 2022
It seems this is the latest trend with nowadays ladies they don't ever want to accept they are wrong in anyway.

I just don't understand how saying "I'm sorry" becomes a big deal for them...
Re: What To Do About A Fiancée That Will Never Apologize For Wrongs by Samakus(m): 9:25pm On Apr 18, 2022
Tokskob2008:
It seems this is the latest trend with nowadays ladies they don't ever want to accept they are wrong in anyway.

I just don't understand how saying "I'm sorry" becomes a big deal for them...

Unfortunately, it's SIMPle men like the op that is fuelling them. Who born you to try that shit with me? Na you fine pass?
Re: What To Do About A Fiancée That Will Never Apologize For Wrongs by kepstone: 11:49pm On Apr 18, 2022
Oga forget this babe and move on... My ex if 7 months this some bad things I pointed them to her she never apologies. She did the first I was the one dt apologized and try to make peace reign, she did second I pointed out her error no apologies I even tried to make things work by saying sorry it ok... But she still went in to keep malice with me... I told her about her wrongs again .. she blocked me... I blocked her back never to unblock in a lifetime... I moved on... Bitch never contacted me for 3 months I careless.. marry who wants you ... Who loves and respects you..
Re: What To Do About A Fiancée That Will Never Apologize For Wrongs by RUGGEDTIPSTER(m): 7:45am On Apr 19, 2022
Am happy all the comments here are positive. What OP is saying is exactly what I have faced for 7 years until it got to a stage I had to be mean and let her go!. People who knew us as couple didn't even know that we weren't married. Cos, we stay together due to her accommodation challenge. Even her family members all thought we will get married but I had to be honest with myself that I would rather enjoy my marriage than to endure it. Any woman who does not admit her faults cannot see reasons to apologise. Go for a woman that can own up to her role as a woman in your life.

(1) (Reply)

Investment Is RISKS 'proned' But Some RISKS Can Be Avoided- Says Sani Michael Om / Kohler: Can You Afford A Branded Generator? How Much Does It Cost? / Why Security Guards Should Be Paid Better..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.