Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

2023: Tinubu Mocks Amaechi’s Show Of Fitness. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Mocks Amaechi’s Show Of Fitness. (3881 Views)

Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) / I Won’t Govern From Dubai, Tinubu Mocks Atiku / Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu Mocks Amaechi’s Show Of Fitness. by Nobody: 12:47am On Apr 19, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Yes Na....we all know you declared to poo and pee on your Stinky agbada

This is becoming stale and boring. Be creative and more issues oriented.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Mocks Amaechi’s Show Of Fitness. by Nobody: 12:54am On Apr 19, 2022
Miracle2022:
Tinubu is too greedy. I am in support of apc but if Tinubu win the ticket I will withdraw my support.

A greedy man agreed to nominate a Pastor for a post he was interested in to make sure his party was victorious? What will you call the Pastor who reciprocated that gesture by challenging him for a post that is his lifetime ambition?

Tinubu is actually selfless for him not to have insisted on a ministerial appointment or chairman of a big Govt agency. It's rare for a politician to be out of Govt positions for almost 16 years.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Mocks Amaechi’s Show Of Fitness. by Nobody: 1:31am On Apr 19, 2022
Ebubu:
He speaks of brain capacity

But his comparison is brain dead

He would have said, “ Those who think they will see me run around the stadium, I didn’t apply for the job of athlete or sprinter”

Mumu. Is a wrestler not an athlete? Is a wrestler not in the category of those who run routinely to maintain fitness? Olodo.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Mocks Amaechi’s Show Of Fitness. by Nobody: 1:36am On Apr 19, 2022
wirinet:

What does wrestling have to do with running or jogging. This is a very poor example. He should have used a sprinter or marathoner as an example instead of wrestler. Wrestlers don't jog, they fight.

Why are you IPOBians so irritatingly dull and unintelligent? Are wrestlers not in the broad category of athletes who run/jog routinely and regularly to maintain fitness and cardiovascular endurance?

This is why you IPOBians suck unbelievably at politics. Once you hate someone all you look for is an avenue to talk against them even if what you say makes no logical or intellectual sense.

Hating others to the point of self-stupidity it should be called.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Mocks Amaechi’s Show Of Fitness. by wirinet(m): 3:33am On Apr 19, 2022
Dsalvo:

Why are you IPOBians so irritatingly dull and unintelligent? Are wrestlers not in the broad category of athletes who run/jog routinely and regularly to maintain fitness and cardiovascular endurance?

This is why you IPOBians suck unbelievably at politics. Once you hate someone all you look for is an avenue to talk against them even if what you say makes no logical or intellectual sense.

Hating others to the point of self-stupidity it should be called.

Every difference of opinion for you guys is termed hatred. You term everyone who disagree with you IPOB, while IPOB term everyone who disagree with them Fulani or Yoruba. What makes you different from IPOB, except you have not gone violent yet.

Tinubu missed it by using the wrestler example, it's betrays his lack of ingenuity. Amaechi jogged around the stadium to show his fitness and not his strength as wrestlers are known for power and strength. He might as well use weightlifters. A more appropriate example would have been sprinter or marathoner or at worst footballer, because these sports are predominately running.

Tinubu is not physically fit to undergo the rigours of a Nigerian president. He will be no different from Buhari that spends half the time in European hospitals, while the country runs on autopilot. Nigeria at this time needs an energetic young man who could remain active for 16 hours a day and not a man who can barely function for more than 4 hours at a time.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Mocks Amaechi’s Show Of Fitness. by SweetiliciousD: 3:41am On Apr 19, 2022
Ebubu:

He would have said, “ Those who think they will see me run around the stadium, I didn’t apply for the job of athlete or sprinter”

When the head is sick?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Mocks Amaechi’s Show Of Fitness. by Nobody: 4:31am On Apr 19, 2022
wirinet:

Every difference of opinion for you guys is termed hatred. You term everyone who disagree with you IPOB, while IPOB term everyone who disagree with them Fulani or Yoruba. What makes you different from IPOB, except you have not gone violent yet.

Tinubu missed it by using the wrestler example, it's betrays his lack of ingenuity. Amaechi jogged around the stadium to show his fitness and not his strength as wrestlers are known for power and strength. He might as well use weightlifters. A more appropriate example would have been sprinter or marathoner or at worst footballer, because these sports are predominately running.

Tinubu is not physically fit to undergo the rigours of a Nigerian president. He will be no different from Buhari that spends half the time in European hospitals, while the country runs on autopilot. Nigeria at this time needs an energetic young man who could remain active for 16 hours a day and not a man who can barely function for more than 4 hours at a time.

Absolute rubbish from someone who is intelligent yet cannot apply that intellect because of hate for others.

Have you seen Joe Biden the President of the most powerful nation on Earth? Are Americans dumb voters?

What Nigeria need is a bold and uncompromising decision -maker, visionary and reformer who can delegate well, using the most premium and qualified human resources available, as the best and most effective leaders do, to move our nation forward rapidly.

I am sure you know Tinubu is best at that in the whole of Nigeria yet you are one of those into giving all manners of excuses to hude your real reasons for rejecting the candidacy of BAT. We know una here na. No be today.

Oya, tell me your choice for President then without equivocation. Just give a name. No excuses or dithering. Just a name. Let us compare like for like to see if people like you will not be found wanting.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Mocks Amaechi’s Show Of Fitness. by 1868hi: 5:42am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
Tinubu is too greedy. I am in support of apc but if Tinubu win the ticket I will withdraw my support.
[/s]
Re: 2023: Tinubu Mocks Amaechi’s Show Of Fitness. by MacBan: 5:55am On Apr 19, 2022
zaddyboy:
The former Governor of Lagos State and presidential hopeful, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu has mocked Rotimi Amaechi’s show of fitness during his declaration to run for the 2023 presidential elections.
The national leader of APC, while addressing a gathering in what seemed to be a reply to Amaechi’s action during his presidential declaration said that he is running for presidency, not to become a wrestler.
He said, “ Those who think they will see me run around the stadium, I didn’t apply for the job of wrestling.”
After the crowd had erupted in laughter due to his remarks, Tinubu further stated that “What I am applying for has to do with the brain capacity, knowledge, that will make life better for a whole lot of people.’

"Make life better for a whole lot of people" what happened to saying... Make life better for Nigerians.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Mocks Amaechi’s Show Of Fitness. by Treepower2000: 8:40am On Apr 19, 2022
wirinet:

What does wrestling have to do with running or jogging. This is a very poor example. He should have used a sprinter or marathoner as an example instead of wrestler. Wrestlers don't jog, they fight.
He's in his elements. He said he'll fight dirty and that preoccupies his mind.
So whether you are running or sitting you are fighting him and prelude to fight is wrestling.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Mocks Amaechi’s Show Of Fitness. by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 19, 2022
MacBan:

"Make life better for a whole lot of people" what happened to saying... Make life better for Nigerians.

You're just trying to give a Dog you dislike a bad name to hang it. I.e pettily find fault where there is none.

Tinubu is talking to his fellow Nigerians so how is "Make life better for a whole lot of people" and "Make life better for Nigerians" different?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Mocks Amaechi’s Show Of Fitness. by yuping(m): 9:59am On Apr 19, 2022
zaddyboy:
Thefor a whole lot of people.’
undecided this one that says PVC have expired is talking about brain. Ok
This is Buhari 2.0 anything APC touches dies.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Mocks Amaechi’s Show Of Fitness. by Perfectbeing(m): 10:05am On Apr 19, 2022
Ebubu:

Here's a pic of Anthony Joshua running. He's not a sprinter but a boxer.. I doubt you'll get what I mean.. grin

Re: 2023: Tinubu Mocks Amaechi’s Show Of Fitness. by Perfectbeing(m): 10:08am On Apr 19, 2022
wirinet:

What does boxing have to do with running or jogging? cheesy

Re: 2023: Tinubu Mocks Amaechi’s Show Of Fitness. by udomonday: 10:51am On Apr 19, 2022
BloomingDale:
The same brain capacity and knowledge that gave us Buhari. No, thanks.
buhari is a cow herder,what brought him to power was his antecedents as a no nonsense ruler.due to the inability of jonathan to put an end to insecurity and people just desperately needed a change at that time so thay also forgot about buhari antecedent as the president in 1985 when suffering and high cost of living strangulated Nigerians..tinubu has more brains in his little finger than buhari has in his whole head.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Mocks Amaechi’s Show Of Fitness. by Miracle2022: 11:22am On Apr 19, 2022
Siwel25:

A greedy man agreed to nominate a Pastor for a post he was interested in to make sure his party was victorious? What will you call the Pastor who reciprocated that gesture by challenging him for a post that is his lifetime ambition?

Tinubu is actually selfless for him not to have insisted on a ministerial appointment or chairman of a big Govt agency. It's rare for a politician to be out of Govt positions for almost 16 years.
do you know how many ministers were appointed by Tinubu? Do you know that he was the person that single handedly appointed Adam Oshiomole as party chairman. He was forced to withdraw his selfish ambitious when he was told that Nigeria is not only for Muslims, that was the reason why he reluctantly allow Osinbajo to be vice president. Osibanjo became popular because of his good work.
If you are telling osinbajo to drop his ambition because of tinubu,why didn't you tell tinubu to drop his ambition because Buhari is a Muslim and he tinubu is also a Muslim. Are you telling us that Nigeria should continue to be ruled by Muslims for more than 50yrs?
Tinubu is an elder,he should have presented a younger politicians for us.
He is too greedy,he is the governor of Lagos state Since 1999, he only choose some one to sit and pretend to be governor of Lagos state. But practically, Tinubu is the governor of Lagos state up to this date.
Iam a die-hard fan of APC ,but I will advice them not to make a mistake of presenting Tinubu as their flag bearer.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING!:Buhari Orders For The Arrest Of Anti Naira Redesign / EFCC Keeps 10% Of Billions Recovered From Debtors / Obasanjo Tears Yar'adua's Family Apart !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.