Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,982 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Nairalanders I Just Made My First Million - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairalanders I Just Made My First Million (837 Views)

What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? / How To Start An Online Store In Nigeria And Make Your First Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders I Just Made My First Million by KINGJAJA888(m): 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2022
Just Made my first million At age 22. Feels Surreal. I'm excited. more Millions to come fam.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders I Just Made My First Million by DispatcherLagos: 10:30pm On Apr 18, 2022
What's the source?
Re: Nairalanders I Just Made My First Million by thesicilian: 10:32pm On Apr 18, 2022
KINGJAJA888:
Just Made my first million At age 22. Feels Surreal. I'm excited. more Millions to come fam.
Let us see the account balance showing today's date without your name on it

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders I Just Made My First Million by Sheddy5(m): 10:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
Do some little give away.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders I Just Made My First Million by KINGJAJA888(m): 11:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
What's the source?
None of your business Sir.
Re: Nairalanders I Just Made My First Million by KINGJAJA888(m): 11:02pm On Apr 18, 2022
thesicilian:

Let us see the account balance showing today's date without your name on it
I don't have to Prove anything to you. If you don't believe me that's your Problem. Just felt like Sharing my little Win with my nairaland family.
Re: Nairalanders I Just Made My First Million by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 18, 2022
KINGJAJA888:
Do small giveaway o pls
1k to 10people

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders I Just Made My First Million by DispatcherLagos: 1:51am On Apr 19, 2022
KINGJAJA888:

None of your business Sir.

Yet you brought it here?

7 Likes

Re: Nairalanders I Just Made My First Million by thesicilian: 4:05am On Apr 19, 2022
KINGJAJA888:

I don't have to Prove anything to you. If you don't believe me that's your Problem. Just felt like Sharing my little Win with my nairaland family.
KINGJAJA888:
Lolz. Someone with low self esteem would have probably given in to your meaningless request. Like I Said earlier, I will never descend myself so low to the extent of Putting my acct balance on a Public domain just for your Useless self gratification. I've Shared my wins with my friends on nairaland and we've celebrated Besides U believing me or not doesn't add a Kobo to my acct. If U still don't believe me kindly hug the nearest mad woman in your Street. Thank you.

Go and sit down there. Person wey never see 100k at once dey shout 1m. You don't have to prove anything, just like you don't have to lie to get validation for your low self esteem. Those who make money don't announce it, and when they do, they're ready to back it up.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders I Just Made My First Million by olafunny(m): 4:43am On Apr 19, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Yet you brought it here?

Don't mind the kid. He decided to share hid success with his nairaland 'family' and when they asked for the source, he said none of their business. What a child!

7 Likes

Re: Nairalanders I Just Made My First Million by KINGJAJA888(m): 7:25am On Apr 19, 2022
thesicilian:

Go and sit down there. Person wey never see 100k at once dey shout 1m. You don't have to prove anything, just like you don't have to lie to get validation for your low self esteem. Those who make money don't announce it, and when they do, they're ready to back it up.
Lolz. Someone with low self esteem would have probably given in to your meaningless request. Like I Said earlier, I will never descend myself so low to the extent of Putting my acct balance on a Public domain just for your Useless self gratification. I've Shared my wins with my friends on nairaland and we've celebrated Besides U believing me or not doesn't add a Kobo to my acct. If U still don't believe me kindly hug the nearest mad woman in your Street. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders I Just Made My First Million by Kennyolowo(m): 7:46am On Apr 19, 2022
But for what reason did you open this thread?
You're not even willing to share the source.
All this small small yahoo boys self

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders I Just Made My First Million by Austema(m): 8:51am On Apr 19, 2022
KINGJAJA888:
congratulations bro

drop 1k for me abeg, I dry like this
2263648432 Zenith

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders I Just Made My First Million by Sified(m): 8:21pm On Apr 19, 2022
KINGJAJA888:
Cheers to more millions
Re: Nairalanders I Just Made My First Million by Julianaa: 12:19pm On Apr 20, 2022
KINGJAJA888:
congrats

Tell us how boss
Re: Nairalanders I Just Made My First Million by MrBroke(m): 12:58pm On Apr 20, 2022
If your money ain't legit, be ashamed of yourself, and it ain't your money to start with, but if it's legit then congrats and more to come. grin
Re: Nairalanders I Just Made My First Million by lordchiz(m): 10:39pm On Apr 20, 2022
KINGJAJA888:
Bro u said I should DM you...which I did but I didn't get a reply....
Here is my WhatsApp numba
0803635392six
Re: Nairalanders I Just Made My First Million by SavageResponse(m): 11:20pm On Apr 20, 2022
lordchiz:

Bro u said I should DM you...which I did but I didn't get a reply....
Here is my WhatsApp numba
0803635392six

Make you dey there dey find connect.

Dem go scam you now now ya eye go clear!
Re: Nairalanders I Just Made My First Million by Slayar: 11:32pm On Apr 20, 2022
Many wretched people full nairaland. Wetin dey for 1 million wey you say make him dey snap.God punish poverty!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders I Just Made My First Million by lordchiz(m): 1:45am On Apr 21, 2022
SavageResponse:

Make you dey there dey find connect.

Dem go scam you now now ya eye go clear!
Lolsssss.....

(1) (Reply)

Make Money With Palmpay Daily / Why Alaba Market Was Shut Down – Traders / Any Easily, Profitably Marketable Product?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.