Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

How To Invest Your First N100,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Invest Your First N100,000 (154 Views)

How I Made My First N100,000 Just To Chat And Read News. / How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) / 10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Invest Your First N100,000 by Fabian2020: 12:20am On Apr 19, 2022
If you are just starting out or you have
saved N100,000 in a bank account and you
need to invest this money into something,
here is my advice on how you can go about it.
This is not a professional advice and you
can either take it or sieve it..

1. Invest in yourself.
The most important investment you can ever
make is the investment in yourself. This is the only investment that can truly guarantee you 1000% returns.

The better you become, the more money you
can make.

Most people don’t know that more money
follows competence, courage and consistency.
The better you become, the more money you
can make.

2. Learn a high income skill
Invest in courses and trainings. Believe it or not, there are programmers (high income skill) who earn a lot more than
lawyers (high income profession)

(1) (Reply)

Follow The Trend, Make The Money / What You Need To Know About Fashion And Apparel Supply Chain Management / Twitter Takeover: New Features To Expect As Elon Musk Gains Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.