Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,458 members, 7,830,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

2023: What Jonathan’s Return Means For Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: What Jonathan’s Return Means For Nigeria (39225 Views)

What Jonathan Said About Young Anambra Billionaire That Built Most Luxury Hotel / APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust / Bayelsa APC To Goodluck Jonathan: Return Our ₦300m, Bullet Proof Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: What Jonathan’s Return Means For Nigeria by radia1: 12:15pm On Apr 19, 2022
MtDave55:
The return of Jonathan will ruin his reputation internationally.

You voted and conspired with terrorists against his reign, now that you have succeeded in driving the nation 50years backward in development you want him to come back and repair what you have successed in destroying

He is what Nigeria need at the moment the north won't give it to Peter obi or tinbu
They need some who is world wide
Re: 2023: What Jonathan’s Return Means For Nigeria by radia1: 12:16pm On Apr 19, 2022
The next president of Nigeria never even declare sef
E go shock so many people

2 Likes

Re: 2023: What Jonathan’s Return Means For Nigeria by radia1: 12:18pm On Apr 19, 2022
Dikegodspower:
My dear, his return means betrayal to us from the South East.
Nonsense
No the north won't give it to the east they no why , east is in chaos now or the west
Re: 2023: What Jonathan’s Return Means For Nigeria by radia1: 12:18pm On Apr 19, 2022
valuedammy:
Who is Goodluck, who wants him back?

Greater than your full generation
Re: 2023: What Jonathan’s Return Means For Nigeria by lookingfly: 1:17pm On Apr 19, 2022
AnonPoet:

https://leaders.ng/2023-what-jonathans-return-means-for-nigeria/
I will keep saying this...... GEJ is never coming back to that seat.....he's smarter than that. He deliberately handed power so that Nigerians will smell their nyash. You think he's that dull to comeback and inherit the damage done to this country already so that bad belly will start running their mouth!
Re: 2023: What Jonathan’s Return Means For Nigeria by Leshyne(m): 2:47pm On Apr 19, 2022
Guy you dey vex o. How did u keep all these information.

LandMann:
Voting Jonathan is like going back to one's vomit.

Dear Nigerians,

Don't make the mistake of campaigning for or voting for Tinubu or Osibanjo. The former is as old or even older than the disaster called Buhari and so will end up failing to fix Nigeria while the latter is a deceptive crook who as part and parcel of this current regime has aided in the destruction of the socioeconomic life of Nigerians.

Buhari will handle Security.
Osibanjo will handle the economy.

How far with the security?
How far with the economy?
Re: 2023: What Jonathan’s Return Means For Nigeria by olamike02: 3:46pm On Apr 19, 2022
Anyone in his right senses can not advocate for the return of GEJ. He failed an the president and I don't think he has anything to offer this great country.
The north may just want to use him for their selfish interest.
Re: 2023: What Jonathan’s Return Means For Nigeria by slimsucre: 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2022
Re: 2023: What Jonathan’s Return Means For Nigeria by slimsucre: 4:00pm On Apr 19, 2022
[quote author=radia1 post=112084227]The next president of Nigeria never even declare sef
Though I don't know who u have in mind,I guess he should be an old ANPP stock in the amalgamated APC.
I also heard he was an executive member in the first tenure of buhari...���
Re: 2023: What Jonathan’s Return Means For Nigeria by slimsucre: 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2022
[quote author=radia1 post=112084227]The next president of Nigeria never even declare sef
[quote]
Though I don't know who u have in mind,I guess he should be an old ANPP stock in the amalgamated APC.
I also heard he was an executive member in the first tenure of buhari...���
Re: 2023: What Jonathan’s Return Means For Nigeria by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:39pm On Apr 19, 2022
Clueless Man
Re: 2023: What Jonathan’s Return Means For Nigeria by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2022
They keep recycling these old sh]ts undecided
Re: 2023: What Jonathan’s Return Means For Nigeria by Aaay: 7:43pm On Apr 19, 2022
He should go and rest
Re: 2023: What Jonathan’s Return Means For Nigeria by valuedammy(m): 8:29pm On Apr 19, 2022
radia1:

Greater than your full generation

Mumu, how is he greater than my whole generation?
Re: 2023: What Jonathan’s Return Means For Nigeria by karmaolu1(m): 8:52pm On Apr 19, 2022
anonimi:

Why do you need a messiah/saviour, when God made everyone equal? Do you know what you are talking about
Re: 2023: What Jonathan’s Return Means For Nigeria by radia1: 10:43pm On Apr 19, 2022
[quote author=slimsucre post=112090355][/quote]
Watch as the politics is about to be played
Buhari and northerners no who they want , they a peaceful and a unifier someone accepted globally
Tinbu would rather die than see osinbanjo as president , ameachi is out he talks carelessly
Let's watch as things unfold
No body desperate as ever ruled Nigeria na the least desperate or some one who even is interested in it
Re: 2023: What Jonathan’s Return Means For Nigeria by radia1: 10:44pm On Apr 19, 2022
valuedammy:

Mumu, how is he greater than my whole generation?

He is celebrated world wide he can wipe your full Household if he was a tryant
Re: 2023: What Jonathan’s Return Means For Nigeria by jidebabao: 11:37pm On Apr 19, 2022
Omo make hin go sit down somewhere,for me o I reject him totally.chikenna
Re: 2023: What Jonathan’s Return Means For Nigeria by valuedammy(m): 3:20am On Apr 20, 2022
radia1:

He is celebrated world wide he can wipe your full Household if he was a tryant

Mumu, he was celebrated worldwide and at the same time Nigerians never speak well of him cos he squandered all our Oil generated revenue during his tenure as President.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I‘ll Not Contest 2015 Election – Jonathan / FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! / Sanwo-Olu Reverses Another Ambode Policy, Returns KAI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.