Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Have I Been Hacked ? Expected Message From Facebook But Came From Cashlion - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have I Been Hacked ? Expected Message From Facebook But Came From Cashlion (484 Views)

Pregnant Housewife Fakes Kidnap, Buys House With Ransom From Facebook Lover / My Whatsapp Has Been Hacked / Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have I Been Hacked ? Expected Message From Facebook But Came From Cashlion by sukkot: 7:26am On Apr 19, 2022
Alright so I forgot my facebook login password and then it said it would send a number to my phone and i should use the number to renew my password. well the number came but it came from CASHLION and it actually worked when i used the number from cashlion. have i been hacked ? i have never heard of this cashlion before. below is the number from cashlion

Re: Have I Been Hacked ? Expected Message From Facebook But Came From Cashlion by Pierocash(m): 7:49am On Apr 19, 2022
No point panicking,Since you have access to your account. Simply cross-check your information - phone number ,email etc. If they are still intact, change your password and logout from all existing devices
Re: Have I Been Hacked ? Expected Message From Facebook But Came From Cashlion by sukkot: 7:58am On Apr 19, 2022
Pierocash:
No point panicking,Since you have access to your account. Simply cross-check your information - phone number ,email etc. If they are still intact, change your password and logout from all existing devices
not sure what you are trying to say boss. access to what account ? my facebook account ? . i am not worried about my facebook account. i dont use it to do anything monetary. what i am worried about is my phone. has someone hacked my phone ? or is it my facebook that was hacked ? if its my facebook i dont care. you get me ? THANK YOU
Re: Have I Been Hacked ? Expected Message From Facebook But Came From Cashlion by clydecarson(m): 9:20am On Apr 19, 2022
sukkot:
Alright so I forgot my facebook login password and then it said it would send a number to my phone and i should use the number to renew my password. well the number came but it came from CASHLION and it actually worked when i used the number from cashlion. have i been hacked ? i have never heard of this cashlion before. below is the number from cashlion

bro to tell you the truth youve been hacked,Facebook will never send you code with another name....boys aint smiling the best thing for you is to change your password asap and any other details that's important
Re: Have I Been Hacked ? Expected Message From Facebook But Came From Cashlion by sukkot: 9:22am On Apr 19, 2022
clydecarson:

bro to tell you the truth youve been hacked,Facebook will never send you code with another name....boys aint smiling the best thing for you is to change your password asap and any other details that's important
my facebook has been hacked ?

(1) (Reply)

. / Deborah's Story Shared On WION / Ganado Foods And Farms Is A Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.