Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) (37413 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport / Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) / Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) by Biggcake: 10:09pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ilaumoh:
no wahala.. where in uyo are you ?
Re: Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) by Freksy(m): 10:15pm On Apr 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Kudos to Udom Emmanuel, he's one of the best thing to ever happened to Akwa Ibom state. But his successor choice is nonsense. Umoh Eno Is so selfish, self centered and a useless Pastor. I don't know why Udom is so myopic to have chosen a complete NONENTITY.

Umoh Eno akpedo governor Akwa Ibom state yak ndudu itid anside.

Amesime eti-eti. Nya odoko ebe nfo
Re: Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) by wiseone28: 10:33pm On Apr 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Kudos to Udom Emmanuel, he's one of the best thing to ever happened to Akwa Ibom state. But his successor choice is nonsense. Umoh Eno Is so selfish, self centered and a useless Pastor. I don't know why Udom is so myopic to have chosen a complete NONENTITY.

I don't believe you are a female cos a lady does not have the impetus to write that nonsense in local dialect

Re: Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) by Phaantom22: 10:34pm On Apr 19, 2022
What you see is not always what it is...it's been quite long they started this project. Just the terminal building almost 7yrs.
Re: Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) by wiseone28: 10:38pm On Apr 19, 2022
Savie:
Yak nkap nkung nduon before anye aside mbok.
Aya akpa ano itid

Re: Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) by Tundex911: 12:00am On Apr 20, 2022
Ilaumoh:
oga all this projects won’t be mount by robots but human being ok

You just dey reason as bubu wey DEMENTIA dey affect is skull

Peace ✌️
Re: Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) by poiZon: 12:06am On Apr 20, 2022
Amos1423:
Senior Keyboard warrior I salute you! The former governor of the State brought in 3 African president to that place and not just that Messi played on that field likewise did Nigeria play a friendly match there with other events with Akpabio as a governor, were all those carried out by a private citizen? When you see a failure name it one and stop beating about your keyboard in defense all in the name of stomach infrastructure, I know you Udom media urchins are all over nairaland doing the bid of your pay Master by deceiving the public. Did Udom Emmanuel not prevent the EFCC from investigating the state finances through the court? Did he not make excuses for the flour mill when the state did hit inflated prices of flour? What about the palm factory he deceived the people of Esit Eket during his second term campaign all in the name of buying the minds of those poor people only to shut it down? Did he not make an excuse of the opposition party using Mbiam (black magic) to hinder the growth of the coconut factory? If I may also ask, what happen to the Mexican cows, the fertilizer processing factory which today if you Google search would refer you to story of the manager complaining of no source of electricity for the place, has Udom been able to resolve the conflict with the state owned varsity, can you also in anyway compare the states poverty rate to that of 2015 before he came in amidst all the industries he keeps laying claim in the media? Who are you self!

So u r akpabio's urchin?

Isoryt..

Lemme tell fool what u don't know about akwaibom u don't know based on facts.

Akpabio received at least 30billion monthly while he was the govr..

Foreign exchange was 187naira to a dollar.

Cement was less than 1300naira..

Minimum wage was 9800naira before Gej increased it to 18k.

Did akpabio paid gratuities during the hay days? NO!
Did he provide alternatives to civil service?
NO!

Lets come to reality now, under udom, state recieves less than 20billion monthly..
Foreign exchange went from 380 to 408 to 414 this is at official window rate but unofficial is 580naira per dollar.

Cement is 4500naira per bag..

Minimum wage is 30k

You know why am painstakingly mentioning this indices, cos contracts are priced in foreign currency, those contractors uses cement..
I forgot to add fuel was 65 naira then beforr it went to 97 back to 87..
Diesel was 145 or so

Today fuel is 165 officially.. But in the real market na 190naira per litre.
Diesel is 630naira, depending on the area u find urself.

All these affects production, construction and projects..
It affects cost of governance and the outcome of what the government projected..

Did udom provide alternatives to civil service even with the dwindled and low economic indices? YES!

He paid backlog of gratuities from 1991 till 2010 or there about.

Was he in govt in those period?
U should answer that.

Am waiting for ur rebuttal and facts and figures u have..

Am not driven by sentiments, i speak what is on ground and i don't hype anybody cos i want to be noticed.

I dey calabar as am speaking, with no job.

Udom has his own shortcomings cos he is human, but udom is far better and moreproductive than akpabio.

U have never defended akpabio morr than me..
I know couple of times i was at plaza defending akpabio against those umana and udoedehe boys..

Today na those same boys dey carry akpabio for head.
Re: Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) by Amos1423(m): 12:11am On Apr 20, 2022
If things are so hard with the government that they can't stand to the mandate of every successful government, why then the lies? Who is bank rolling the maintain peace movement accross the state and in Diaspora? Does Udom not receive the same basic allowances and salary same as at 2015? Why when it comes to paying civil servants and delivering the purpose at which he was elected, you urchins would come up with silly defense that there's no money? Where then did he get the one to bankroll all the half audio projects he keeps making noise of? BTW, ain't a member of any political party, when I see evil I call it by its name!

poiZon:

So u r akpabio's urchin?

Isoryt..

Lemme tell fool what u don't know about akwaibom u don't know based on facts.

Akpabio received at least 30billion monthly while he was the govr..

Foreign exchange was 187naira to a dollar.

Cement was less than 1300naira..

Minimum wage was 9800naira before Gej increased it to 18k.

Did akpabio paid gratuities during the hay days? NO!
Did he provide alternatives to civil service?
NO!

Lets come to reality now, under udom, state recieves less than 20billion monthly..
Foreign exchange went from 380 to 408 to 414 this is at official window rate but unofficial is 580naira per dollar.

Cement is 4500naira per bag..

Minimum wage is 30k

You know why am painstakingly mentioning this indices, cos contracts are priced in foreign currency, those contractors uses cement..
I forgot to add fuel was 65 naira then beforr it went to 97 back to 87..
Diesel was 145 or so

Today fuel is 165 officially.. But in the real market na 190naira per litre.
Diesel is 630naira, depending on the area u find urself.

All these affects production, construction and projects..
It affects cost of governance and the outcome of what the government projected..

Did udom provide alternatives to civil service even with the dwindled and low economic indices? YES!

He paid backlog of gratuities from 1991 till 2010 or there about.

Was he in govt in those period?
U should answer that.

Am waiting for ur rebuttal and facts and figures u have..

Am not driven by sentiments, i speak what is on ground and i don't hype anybody cos i want to be noticed.

I dey calabar as am speaking, with no job.

Udom has his own shortcomings cos he is human, but udom is far better and moreproductive than akpabio.

U have never defended akpabio morr than me..
I know couple of times i was at plaza defending akpabio against those umana and udoedehe boys..

Today na those same boys dey carry akpabio for head.

Re: Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) by Kennedykenneth: 12:17am On Apr 20, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

chai which dirty talk be this, itid na ur mate
Re: Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) by leofab(f): 1:48am On Apr 20, 2022
Na only copy and paste our engineers sabi… anytime you see real construction you must see foreigners…
Re: Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) by Femi316: 6:53am On Apr 20, 2022
If you see your papa for face you nor go no am
kriss2I6:

I no be your papa na. grin
Re: Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 20, 2022
Femi316:
thunder strike my father grin
Re: Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) by Femi316: 7:38am On Apr 20, 2022
You be bad pikin [quote author=kriss2I6 post=112106013][/quote]

Re: Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 20, 2022
Femi316:
You be bad pikin
grin
Re: Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) by poiZon: 8:48am On Apr 20, 2022
Amos1423:
If things are so hard with the government that they can't stand to the mandate of every successful government, why then the lies? Who is bank rolling the maintain peace movement accross the state and in Diaspora? Does Udom not receive the same basic allowances and salary same as at 2015? Why when it comes to paying civil servants and delivering the purpose at which he was elected, you urchins would come up with silly defense that there's no money? Where then did he get the one to bankroll all the half audio projects he keeps making noise of? BTW, ain't a member of any political party, when I see evil I call it by its name!

Is udom owing u salary?

So u r a civil servant without ministry..

Iya ikap ikid mkpo on net..

So u expect udom to use his salary to run the state?

Did akpabio used his salaries to run the state?

Bobo udom's tenure is elapsing 28th may 2023, we have enough aspirants on ground jostling for pdp guber ticket.

aPC too and other parties r still alternative..

U should start enlightening people on who is the best, allow the incoming govt deal with udom when the time reach.

The issues with citizens is we think we know more than those who r there..

That's how buhari explained how subsidy was a scam, but today he pays more for subsidy than any other govt in the history of Nigeria.

For what i know, state civil servants are not being owed salaries, the issue is always with local govt civil servants..

Do you even know how much some local govts receive as allocation?

Lemme give u run down of how sharing formula between states, fed govt and local govts..

Fed govt takes 52.65%
State govts(36) takes 25.62%
Local govt(774) takes 23.73%

Go do the maths when next faac release figures that was shared.

Most local govts in Nigeria gets less than 60million naira as allocation, thats why most state govts don't allow local govt authorities to embark on any capital projects, all they are to do is pay salaries and maintain security within the their domain.
Re: Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) by Amos1423(m): 9:41am On Apr 20, 2022
So you've ran out of useless statistics that you can't tell how much local government in Akwa Ibom receives since you're the SSG abi what, you're now bringing the whole federation to the useless defense? To make mention self, did Udom not make mention he used his salaries to services the states debt, oh! You've never heard of that?? Akpabio has never come up with such silly excuse! If the state receives so less why then did the government jettison the idea of local government autonomy and deceived the state legislators to vote against it when onofiok was the speaker? Mr. Man i can't hold this conversation with you. Go find a job!

poiZon:

Is udom owing u salary?

So u r a civil servant without ministry..

Iya ikap ikid mkpo on net..

So u expect udom to use his salary to run the state?

Did akpabio used his salaries to run the state?

Bobo udom's tenure is elapsing 28th may 2023, we have enough aspirants on ground jostling for pdp guber ticket.

aPC too and other parties r still alternative..

U should start enlightening people on who is the best, allow the incoming govt deal with udom when the time reach.

The issues with citizens is we think we know more than those who r there..

That's how buhari explained how subsidy was a scam, but today he pays more for subsidy than any other govt in the history of Nigeria.

For what i know, state civil servants are not being owed salaries, the issue is always with local govt civil servants..

Do you even know how much some local govts receive as allocation?

Lemme give u run down of how sharing formula between states, fed govt and local govts..

Fed govt takes 52.65%
State govts(36) takes 25.62%
Local govt(774) takes 23.73%

Go do the maths when next faac release figures that was shared.

Most local govts in Nigeria gets less than 60million naira as allocation, thats why most state govts don't allow local govt authorities to embark on any capital projects, all they are to do is pay salaries and maintain security within the their domain.
Re: Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) by poiZon: 10:38am On Apr 20, 2022
Amos1423:
So you've ran out of useless statistics that you can't tell how much local government in Akwa Ibom receives since you're the SSG abi what, you're now bringing the whole federation to the useless defense? To make mention self, did Udom not make mention he used his salaries to services the states debt, oh! You've never heard of that?? Akpabio has never come up with such silly excuse! If the state receives so less why then did the government jettison the idea of local government autonomy and deceived the state legislators to vote against it when onofiok was the speaker? Mr. Man i can't hold this conversation with you. Go find a job!

Mr i too know all, go and contest and save us ur foolish rants...

Abi are u not old enough to aspire?

You know nothing, absolute nothing but come online to rant as if u can do better...

We have seen Plenty, otoge movement today has scattered..

Kwara state hasnt turn dubai...

Udom is the issue, udom will soon leave... And please when new people come, don't want u defending them for not creating tangible jobs...
And also blame the past ...
Atleast they know how much akwaibom earns..

And before i forget...

1 Like

Re: Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) by Basudua28405: 1:05pm On Apr 20, 2022
@ Amos1423
Why are u so negative, how many governors can u compare to Udom, u dnt appreciate wat u v until u loose it. Cross river are suffering from bad govt n dem no talk reach u.Which govt v provided more industries than udom. He is doing his part of continuity, just shut up for once cz na people like u remove johnathan give us buhari

2 Likes

Re: Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) by PBeni(m): 5:35pm On Apr 20, 2022
Ilaumoh:

Sharap Ibomair operate 3 fight per day in that airport and I’m also living in the orange nation (AKS)

Sadly only Ibomair operates in the airport right now. Would've been better if more commercial airlines operated in that airport, more revenue. What do you think?
Re: Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:53pm On Apr 20, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

This your curse eh.. be mindful what you wish for grin
Re: Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:00pm On Apr 20, 2022
Amos1423:
People can't breathe here as a result of Udoms wickedness, people are just regarding Akwa Ibom from the benchmark of the former governor now minister Godswill Akpabio but come back to Akwa Ibom today and you'll see even the stadium that stood as something that will pronounce the state, the pink lips man has turned it successfully to a dumpsite where only locally matches can only be played there; I mean village matches oo

I passed through itam junction and the other roundabout close to it last month and was ashamed and angry at the same time. Places that were well landscaped with water fountain now looking like ilaje in Lagos. Good forbid bad maintenance culture. angry
Re: Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) by Hallabee1(m): 2:32pm On Apr 21, 2022

Sharrap.

Aje...

Tell that to your grandfather inside grave..,. ode
Re: Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) by FireUpNow(m): 7:58am On Apr 22, 2022
Ilaumoh:
senseless fool who go around calling people name you can’t bear.. unam ikot
in your first mention to me you are a useless bastard too for calling me names as well. Go and pound sand
Re: Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) by nesphil(m): 9:51am On May 10, 2022
Akwa Ibom is Rising indeed! What oil is to Nigeria is what Aviation is to Ethiopia, so AKS investing hugely in the Aviation sector is a welcome development. Kudos to the government and the good people of AKS. May God Almighty continue to AKS with good and visionary leaders.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Bello’s Parents At His Funeral Service (Photos) / Corps Member Dies In Auto Crash After Leaving Adamawa Orientation Camp (Photos) / Ebonyi Accident: 36 Persons Feared Dead As Bus Plunges Into Akaeze River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.