Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) (37416 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport / Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) / Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) by Ilaumoh(m): 12:53pm On Apr 19, 2022
FuckDModz:

If you've been to AK, you'd know the majority can't even afford road transport not to talk about flights.

Hopefully, this will attract foreign investment
Sharap Ibomair operate 3 fight per day in that airport and I’m also living in the orange nation (AKS)

2 Likes

Re: Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) by Ilaumoh(m): 12:54pm On Apr 19, 2022
Panda7:
Good development hope this brings more job opportunity.
with 10 airbuses arriving soon for in’t flight operations trust Udom for employment

2 Likes

Re: Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) by ComeToJesus: 12:56pm On Apr 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Kudos to Udom Emmanuel, he's one of the best thing to ever happened to Akwa Ibom state. But his successor choice is nonsense. Umoh Eno Is so selfish, self centered and a useless Pastor. I don't know why Udom is so myopic to have chosen a complete NONENTITY.

Umoh Eno akpedo governor Akwa Ibom state yak ndudu itid anside.

Ndudu mfo Isideke. And why is he a nonentity? Btw, I'm not supporting him. OBA looks good already
Re: Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) by ComeToJesus: 12:57pm On Apr 19, 2022
FuckDModz:

If you've been to AK, you'd know the majority can't even afford road transport not to talk about flights.

Hopefully, this will attract foreign investment
Wrong info.

On two occasions I've had to go to Uyo, Ibom Air is always fully booked leaving me with other choices.

On one occasion, I had to fly to Calabar with April before connecting Uyo through the bad Calabar-Itu road because Ibom was fully fully booked and no immediate alternative in sight.

1 Like

Re: Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) by Panda7(m): 12:58pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ilaumoh:
with 10 airbuses arriving soon for in’t flight operations trust Udom for employment
hopefully, not only certificate work.
Re: Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) by OBALOLA55(m): 1:02pm On Apr 19, 2022
kriss2I6:
See that fine girl abeg,mere looking at her gap teeth I don dey simp like mumu grin
NOR BE YOUR JOB FOR NAIRALAND BE THAT AGAIN
Re: Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) by Andytyx(m): 1:06pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ok! Please see my signature below incase you need any of my services.
Re: Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) by HeavenVGate: 1:07pm On Apr 19, 2022
kriss2I6:
See that fine girl abeg,mere looking at her gap teeth I don dey simp like mumu grin
YES When one is thinking using his little head between his thighs
Re: Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) by Ilaumoh(m): 1:11pm On Apr 19, 2022
ComeToJesus:

Wrong info.

On two occasions I've had to go to Uyo, Ibom Air is always fully booked leaving me with other choices.

On one occasion, I had to fly to Calabar with April before connecting Uyo through the bad Calabar-Itu road because Ibom was fully fully booked and no immediate alternative in sight.
The idiot you quoted his a lying demon from the pit of hell

2 Likes

Re: Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) by FireUpNow(m): 1:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
The government is busy building smart this and smart that whearas the government is not smart. What an irony?
Re: Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) by Ilaumoh(m): 1:13pm On Apr 19, 2022
Panda7:

hopefully, not only certificate work.
indirect jobs will be available and currently MRO and Aviation hanger jobs is gradually spilling out
Re: Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) by dbestuncle: 1:14pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ilaumoh:
ONGOING SMART INTERNATIONAL TERMINAL BUILDING PROJECT

This is the Smart International Terminal Building project site at the Victor Attah International Airport being constructed by Governor Udom Emmanuel’s administration.

It is quite exciting to see the huge investments done so far in view of repositioning the State as an aviation hub in the Gulf of Guinea.

The smart terminal was modeled after the Dubai International Airport and is billed for commissioning by December, 2022.

Some key features of the unique smart terminal are:

1. A digital self check-in by a robot, pre-planned before Covid-19

2. Automated luggage screening and weighing.

3. Video/Scene Analytics
- Static object detection, suspicious packages, etc
- Foot traffic analysis
- Queue detection
- Facial recognition
- Traffic monitoring
- Incident analysis
- Vehicle counting
- License plate readers

4. Moisture Control Technology (Damp Proofing) for Hot Seasons.

5. New Technologies and Best Practices Involving Synchronized Motors, Regeneration Converters, Control Software, Optimization of Counterweights and Cabin Lighting to Yield Significant Savings.

6. Daylighting and advanced occupancy and Dimming Functions to eliminate over-lit spaces.

7. Intelligent Transport Management Systems

8. Fully Integrated Alarm and Voice Evacuation System.

9. Infrared toilet system with automatic flushing system.

10. Automation of Immigration Processes and Centers.

Akwa Ibom Ayaya..
The Orange Nation
Happy Easter to all ..

https://www.facebook.com/reel/762883314697666?fs=e&s=cl
Kudus to a performer! Did I someone say a
Yahaya Bello for what again

1 Like

Re: Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) by 66spirit(m): 1:16pm On Apr 19, 2022
Bre mbre mfo ke mkpo afen eyen eka... Yak ndudu itid aba ke itie amo ke idoho mkpo mbre ke ado oo..

Umoh Eno akpedo governor Akwa Ibom state yak ndudu itid anside.[/quote]
Re: Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) by Ilaumoh(m): 1:16pm On Apr 19, 2022
FireUpNow:
The government is busy building smart this and smart that whearas the government is not smart. What an irony?
it take a smart state government to build this edifice as it take a dumb individual like you not to know a smart government

1 Like

Re: Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) by markidoo(m): 1:18pm On Apr 19, 2022
[quote author=MadamVanessa post=112076962] shocked

Kudos to Udom Emmanuel, he's one of the best thing to ever happened to Akwa Ibom state. But his successor choice is nonsense. Umoh Eno Is so selfish, self centered and a useless Pastor. I don't know why Udom is so myopic to have chosen a complete NONENTITY.

Ayà ànúng àsîdè, kap ññó mmi úfàñg ndí sîtéh...
Re: Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:19pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ilaumoh:
ONGOING SMART INTERNATIONAL TERMINAL BUILDING PROJECT

This is the Smart International Terminal Building project site at the Victor Attah International Airport being constructed by Governor Udom Emmanuel’s administration.

It is quite exciting to see the huge investments done so far in view of repositioning the State as an aviation hub in the Gulf of Guinea.

The smart terminal was modeled after the Dubai International Airport and is billed for commissioning by December, 2022.

Some key features of the unique smart terminal are:

1. A digital self check-in by a robot, pre-planned before Covid-19

2. Automated luggage screening and weighing.

3. Video/Scene Analytics
- Static object detection, suspicious packages, etc
- Foot traffic analysis
- Queue detection
- Facial recognition
- Traffic monitoring
- Incident analysis
- Vehicle counting
- License plate readers

4. Moisture Control Technology (Damp Proofing) for Hot Seasons.

5. New Technologies and Best Practices Involving Synchronized Motors, Regeneration Converters, Control Software, Optimization of Counterweights and Cabin Lighting to Yield Significant Savings.

6. Daylighting and advanced occupancy and Dimming Functions to eliminate over-lit spaces.

7. Intelligent Transport Management Systems

8. Fully Integrated Alarm and Voice Evacuation System.

9. Infrared toilet system with automatic flushing system.

10. Automation of Immigration Processes and Centers.

Akwa Ibom Ayaya..
The Orange Nation
Happy Easter to all ..

https://www.facebook.com/reel/762883314697666?fs=e&s=cl

all na ways to deceive auditors

technologies
Re: Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) by Trendy247: 1:20pm On Apr 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Lol.. Amen o
Re: Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) by almarthins(m): 1:22pm On Apr 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

So madam is from akwa ibom grin

1 Like

Re: Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) by FireUpNow(m): 1:22pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ilaumoh:
it take a smart state government to build this edifice as it take a dumb individual like you not to know a smart government
Dumb idiot like you will praise anything dumb. Is there smart government in this shithole call Nigeria?
Re: Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) by AMI3(m): 1:25pm On Apr 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

"
Umoh Eno akpedo governor Akwa Ibom state yak ndudu itid anside.[/quote]"

Nkpa ama ukun nsitte.

Governor Akwa ade Umoh Eno. MadamVenessa
Uyai Iban Akwa Ibom.

Udom is trying abeg

1 Like

Re: Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) by jazon(m): 1:25pm On Apr 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Chaiiiii! Ndudu itid mfo amaside, afo ayem Ina inah die? grin

2 Likes

Re: Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) by Ilaumoh(m): 1:25pm On Apr 19, 2022
dbestuncle:

Kudus to a performer! Did I someone say a
Yahaya Bello for what again
yes oo
Re: Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) by eeetuk(m): 1:26pm On Apr 19, 2022
"This is the Smart International Terminal Building project site at the Victor Attah International Airport being constructed by Governor Udom Emmanuel’s administration. "

Victor Attah international Airport constructed by Governor Udom Emmanuel?
I am feeling asleep!
And I want to tell you why
Gov. Udom Emmanuel appointed many young men from Eket local government as PAs and when these PAs "boys" don't have something important to do, they come to social media platforms to say something---in hope it will make their pay master looks good. Look, it doesn't .

In 2015 when Mr. Udom Emmanuel emerged as Akwa Ibom state governor from the most discredited election ever in Nigeria, he held a prayer service in a building under construction--leading to the building collapse and the death of 10,000 Ibibio. That is the kind of story these PAs boys don't want to talk about. Next, governor Udom Emmanuel promised a pencil factory and still today, pencil factory never came. That is the kind of story Udom Emmanuel PAs boys should be talking about and they don't.

Gov. Udom Emmanuel has failed. PAs boys, let's talk about Udom Emmanuel failures, please.
Can we ?
Re: Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) by Supreme01: 1:27pm On Apr 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

amen...ekung etia ema
Re: Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) by AMI3(m): 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2022
66spirit:
Bre mbre mfo ke mkpo afen eyen eka... Yak ndudu itid aba ke itie amo ke idoho mkpo mbre ke ado oo..

grin grin
Ami nya sitteh ayeh. Kukere
Re: Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) by masui(m): 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Oh my goodness. Hear yarn

Afo atang nte ayide itid?
Re: Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) by Nyascobar1414: 1:30pm On Apr 19, 2022
kriss2I6:

Lmaooo...
So you like girls with gap toothed?
Re: Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) by Nyascobar1414: 1:31pm On Apr 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Yak iki saad.. Yak ah atebe!
Re: Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) by yongg: 1:37pm On Apr 19, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Yak iki saad.. Yak ah atebe!
Omg, you guys with itid. Lols
Re: Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) by Serveyouright(m): 1:37pm On Apr 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

[color=#990000][/color]
Ndudu Nso uside? Amenwo ke imam..
You wickedooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corps Member Dies In Auto Crash After Leaving Adamawa Orientation Camp (Photos) / Ebonyi Accident: 36 Persons Feared Dead As Bus Plunges Into Akaeze River / Container Falls On A Fully Loaded Bus At Ojuelegba Bridge, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.