Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Jakande, Fashola, Ambode, Marwa, British... But Only Tinubu Developed Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jakande, Fashola, Ambode, Marwa, British... But Only Tinubu Developed Lagos (1314 Views)

The Men Behind The Lagos Metro Rail. Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, Sanwo Olu. Picture / Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, Sanwo-Olu: 12th,13th,14th &15th Governors Of Lagos / Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jakande, Fashola, Ambode, Marwa, British... But Only Tinubu Developed Lagos by VaselineCrew: 8:05am On Apr 19, 2022
Not that the state can even compete internationally as they have no water, good roads, order...

However, why do people attribute any good thing in Lagos to a man that left office like 15 years ago?

Any good thing that happens in Lagos, they will tell you that Tinubu did it, shoooo shocked

Didn’t this guy rule for the same amount of time as Fashola for instance?

All this hype by Tinubu supporters, further lends credence to the belief that Tinubu is so corrupt that he made sure to OWN Lagos during and after his Tenure.

After Fashola, came Ambode, then Sanwoolu, but none of them matter, cause any road today or investment in Lagos was done by Tinubu that left office way, way back in 2007 and we are in 2022 now, chai!

Let’s not even talk about the former leaders that Lagos had and even the British that made Lagos orderly. Check the traffic pic below.

They are now selling you Tinubu as the ONLY PERSON that can fix Nigeria. This coming just after you have already bought their former product Buhari, who then was termed the ONLY PERSON, that can fix Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Jakande, Fashola, Ambode, Marwa, British... But Only Tinubu Developed Lagos by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 19, 2022
Never forget your foundation,he made Lagos you have to admit that.

4 Likes

Re: Jakande, Fashola, Ambode, Marwa, British... But Only Tinubu Developed Lagos by money121(m): 8:07am On Apr 19, 2022
Abi
Re: Jakande, Fashola, Ambode, Marwa, British... But Only Tinubu Developed Lagos by VaselineCrew: 8:08am On Apr 19, 2022
kriss2I6:

He made Lagos as late as 1999?

So there was no Lagos before then?

Try again

5 Likes

Re: Jakande, Fashola, Ambode, Marwa, British... But Only Tinubu Developed Lagos by CryptoClub2018: 8:09am On Apr 19, 2022
Is Tinubu the reason why you have failed in life?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jakande, Fashola, Ambode, Marwa, British... But Only Tinubu Developed Lagos by VaselineCrew: 8:09am On Apr 19, 2022
CryptoClub2018:
Is Tinubu the reason why you have failed in life?

I haven’t failed in life in Jesus mighty name, amen!

4 Likes

Re: Jakande, Fashola, Ambode, Marwa, British... But Only Tinubu Developed Lagos by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 19, 2022
VaselineCrew:

He made Lagos as late as 1999?

So there was no Lagos before then?

Try again
What I mean is he played a huge role in Lagos growth and all,you have to give it to him.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bola_Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Jakande, Fashola, Ambode, Marwa, British... But Only Tinubu Developed Lagos by Amos1423(m): 8:12am On Apr 19, 2022
That's the only thing Tinubu supporter has in defense so if you don't want to get dirty, don't play with pigs!

2 Likes

Re: Jakande, Fashola, Ambode, Marwa, British... But Only Tinubu Developed Lagos by Yobabad: 8:13am On Apr 19, 2022
That why I tell Yoruba Muslims are miscreants

2 Likes

Re: Jakande, Fashola, Ambode, Marwa, British... But Only Tinubu Developed Lagos by Taiggarr: 8:16am On Apr 19, 2022
kriss2I6:

So the Lagos wey we dey go for 1970s,80s,na Tinubu make am?

Lagos started being "made" in 1999 and ended up being made in 2007

9 Likes 197 Shares

Re: Jakande, Fashola, Ambode, Marwa, British... But Only Tinubu Developed Lagos by VaselineCrew: 8:16am On Apr 19, 2022
Amos1423:
That's the only thing Tinubu supporter has in defense so if you don't want to get dirty, don't play with pigs!

Did you even see the picture of traffic I posted? From way back in the 60s.

See how orderly our people were.

Can you have that today in Lagos? Or during Tinubu time? So is that progression or retrogression?

You might think it orderliness doesn’t matter, but my dear, it does. It is a telltale sign that the city or state has a government.

2 Likes

Re: Jakande, Fashola, Ambode, Marwa, British... But Only Tinubu Developed Lagos by Taiggarr: 8:17am On Apr 19, 2022
kriss2I6:

What I mean is he played a huge role in Lagos growth and all,you have to give it to him.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bola_Tinubu

How old are you

Were you in Lagos in the early 80s

Have you ever heard of Jakande

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jakande, Fashola, Ambode, Marwa, British... But Only Tinubu Developed Lagos by Amos1423(m): 8:28am On Apr 19, 2022
In that same 60s Ave you forgotten the over 16 foreign accounts he owned which he was later cleared of with the likes of James Ibori? What happened to the billions he pumped into Airtel fraudulently which the federal government prevented Britain from investigating? Try again!

VaselineCrew:

Did you even see the picture of traffic I posted? From way back in the 60s.

See how orderly our people were.

Can you have that today in Lagos? Or during Tinubu time? So is that progression or retrogression?

You might think it orderliness doesn’t matter, but my dear, it does. It is a telltale sign that the city or state has a government.

Re: Jakande, Fashola, Ambode, Marwa, British... But Only Tinubu Developed Lagos by Penguin2: 8:32am On Apr 19, 2022
Taiggarr:

So the Lagos wey we dey go for 1970s,80s,na Tinubu make am?

Lagos started being "made" in 1999 and ended up being made in 2007

Lol!

Don’t mind the fools.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jakande, Fashola, Ambode, Marwa, British... But Only Tinubu Developed Lagos by sapele914(m): 8:35am On Apr 19, 2022
kriss2I6:
To children like yourself?

2 Likes

Re: Jakande, Fashola, Ambode, Marwa, British... But Only Tinubu Developed Lagos by sapele914(m): 8:37am On Apr 19, 2022
Taiggarr:

How old are you

That Kriss216, na Ipobian pikin.
Re: Jakande, Fashola, Ambode, Marwa, British... But Only Tinubu Developed Lagos by AbijaJ: 8:45am On Apr 19, 2022
For as long as I've known this Op on this forum he's been anti-Lagos in 90% of his comments and it's evidently because of the Tinubu-affiliated APC that's in power in the state, yet he has refused to relocate to his home state in igboland or other non-APC states that he deems to be doing better than Lagos. Oga Op, Lagos is not for everyone. If Lagos is unbearable for you, Abuja is there, no traffic there, or better still you can look for a better PDP state and relocate to. Nobody will beat you. I'm saying this because your darling PDP won't rule Lagos anytime soon, so make you save yourself the tears.

4 Likes

Re: Jakande, Fashola, Ambode, Marwa, British... But Only Tinubu Developed Lagos by Kriss216: 8:45am On Apr 19, 2022
sapele914:
That Kriss216, na Ipobian pikin.
Please that moniker is not me.

2 Likes

Re: Jakande, Fashola, Ambode, Marwa, British... But Only Tinubu Developed Lagos by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 19, 2022
Taiggarr:

How old are you

Oga that's not my headache oo,I am talking about Tinubu here.
Re: Jakande, Fashola, Ambode, Marwa, British... But Only Tinubu Developed Lagos by Rugaria: 9:13am On Apr 19, 2022
VaselineCrew:
Not that the state can even compete internationally as they have no water, good roads, order...

However, why do people attribute any good thing in Lagos to a man that left office like 15 years ago?

Any good thing that happens in Lagos, they will tell you that Tinubu did it, shoooo shocked

All this hype by Tinubu supporters, further lends credence to the belief that Tinubu is so corrupt that he made sure to OWN Lagos during and after his Tenure.

After Fashola, came Ambode, then Sanwoolu, but none of them matter, cause any road today or investment in Lagos was done by Tinubu that left office way, way back in 2007 and we are in 2022 now, chai!

Let’s not even talk about the former leaders that Lagos had and even the British that made Lagos orderly. Check the traffic pic below.

They are now selling you Tinubu as the ONLY PERSON that can fix Nigeria. This coming just after you have already bought their former product Buhari, who then was termed the ONLY PERSON, that can fix Nigeria.

They lick his wet behind because of this... Nothing else...
Amala and ewedu politics..

1 Like

Re: Jakande, Fashola, Ambode, Marwa, British... But Only Tinubu Developed Lagos by porka: 9:30am On Apr 19, 2022
tibikarak:
then what did Jakande do? What did fg do throughout when Lagos was Nigeria's capital?

There's no point saying all this. They have made up their minds.

Everyone should just be prepared to hear how 'baba' built Abuja if he is fortunate to be president in 2023.

Write this down, Nigeria's would be told how Tinubu built Abuja as the 'master planner.'

They would say it consistently that even Babangida, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, Jonathan would believe the tale and repeat it in interviews.

3 Likes

Re: Jakande, Fashola, Ambode, Marwa, British... But Only Tinubu Developed Lagos by porka: 9:40am On Apr 19, 2022
Taiggarr:

How old are you

He probably went to Jakande school or still living in Jakande estate. But he probably doesn't have enough independent mind to see things in a dispassionate way.

1 Like

Re: Jakande, Fashola, Ambode, Marwa, British... But Only Tinubu Developed Lagos by yuping(m): 10:10am On Apr 19, 2022
lipsrsealed he tried we should give credit to him anyway no APC never again.
Re: Jakande, Fashola, Ambode, Marwa, British... But Only Tinubu Developed Lagos by courage89(m): 10:51am On Apr 19, 2022
What was the internal generated revenue before Tinubu became the governor of the state? What role does that play in laying the foundation for a new Lagos after 1999?

1 Like

Re: Jakande, Fashola, Ambode, Marwa, British... But Only Tinubu Developed Lagos by Taiggarr: 11:13am On Apr 19, 2022
kriss2I6:

Oga that's not my headache oo,I am talking about Tinubu here.

Mtchewww..

Kid!
Re: Jakande, Fashola, Ambode, Marwa, British... But Only Tinubu Developed Lagos by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 19, 2022
Taiggarr:

Mtchewww..

Kid!
Ok kid!
Re: Jakande, Fashola, Ambode, Marwa, British... But Only Tinubu Developed Lagos by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 19, 2022
VaselineCrew:

Why does it irritate you so much when we give credit to whom it is due? Can you dispute the fact that Tinubu multiplied IGR by 10, launched RRS, LAWMA, LASTMA and formed LIRS?

Can you dispute the fact that the Lekki Free trade Zone was his idea? Can you dispute the fact that the upgrades of the General Hospitals and building of new ones started in his tenure? Didn't he award over 1500 contracts to build and rehabilitate roads?

Those are the questions which you should answer instead of been bitter about a man getting his due credit. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Jakande, Fashola, Ambode, Marwa, British... But Only Tinubu Developed Lagos by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 19, 2022
@OP.

Why is it you Igbos always so bothered that many credit Tinubu with developing modern Lagos post 1999?

This is what is so dangerous about you Igbos many naive Yorubas cannot see. I.e your disruptive, covetous and ingrates souls. You cannot just live and thrive in Lagos as 300 other ethnic groups do.

You must want to raise divisive issues about the "ownership" of Lagos, so you profit from ensuing disunity, and demand more political stake in the State you would never concede to others in any of your barren SE
States.

You are always obsessed with fighting Tinubu and other leaders of the State you believe have a stranglehold on it's politics that prevents you gaining the inroads, all the way to Alausa Governor's house, into Lagos corridors of political power.

If you lot were not malevolent, covetous and envious ingrates then should you be the only ethnic group who cannot give Tinubu the factually indisputable credit due to him that many of your kinsmen have directly benefitted from? Nonsense.
Re: Jakande, Fashola, Ambode, Marwa, British... But Only Tinubu Developed Lagos by Beremx(f): 2:21pm On Apr 19, 2022
Kriss216:

Please that moniker is not me.
what’s up with all the cloned monikers of yours? You better start using your alternate accounts. It’s difficult to differentiate between the real and cloned
Re: Jakande, Fashola, Ambode, Marwa, British... But Only Tinubu Developed Lagos by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 19, 2022
Siwel25:

Why does it irritate you so much when we give credit to whom it is due? Can you dispute the fact that Tinubu multiplied IGR by 10, launched RRS, LAWMA, LASTMA and formed LIRS?

Can you dispute the fact that the Lekki Free trade Zone was his idea? Can you dispute the fact that the upgrades of the General Hospitals and building of new ones started in his tenure? Didn't he award over 1500 contracts to build and rehabilitate roads?

Those are the questions which you should answer instead of been bitter about a man getting his due credit. Cheers!

Precisely. It taked quite a high degree of bitterness envy, covetousness, hatred, spite and bad intention to deny the indisputable contribition of Tinubu towards the emergence of modern Lagos post 1999.

Especially relating to a people who have done well from relocating to Lagos from their native SE since Tinubu too over and since the politcal fortunes of their States completely tanked under atrociously bad leadership.

It says a lot about the disruptibe and ingrste nature of Igbos that they only ever wish to disparage and fight the political leadership of Lagos when it is ironically bad leadership and lack of opportunities in their SE States of origin that drove them to Tinubu's County in the first place!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB: Buhari Has Approved Political Solution – Umahi / Breaking News!!! Fulani Plans To Take Over Nigeria Leaked!!! / Femi Fani-kayode Shares Throwback Picture Of Dino Melaye Drinking Garri |

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.