Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian (31146 Views)

Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 / Security Forces Invade Orlu Community, Set Many Houses Ablaze, Make Arrests / Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by guru90: 12:48pm On Apr 19, 2022
okeysoninv:
ipob is like an ant infested wood, orlu people should banished ipob like obigbo. ipob aim is to destroy Igbo people they can't protect you from onslaught of barbarians.

TRASH STATEMENT BY YOU.
Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by Golan007: 12:48pm On Apr 19, 2022
Megs01:
There's nothing like genocide, you guys will just come here and be commenting nonsense on nigeria soldiers ....its a fucking lie, they are killing the useless people disturbing anambra

I asked them a simple question: of all the random people fired at, how many were women?

Or the bullets only know how to select men?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by Advocate500: 12:48pm On Apr 19, 2022
All the zombie and haters of anything igbo will avoid this thread.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by Buliwyf: 12:48pm On Apr 19, 2022
vasel15:
Where are the one nigeria igbos?

When the spirits of the innocent start avenging their deaths, you would come out and start crying

You guys are talking as if the soldiers just came to your land and started shooting sporadically. What brought the soldiers there in the first place? Who made the land a killing field and warzone? You created war in your own land and expect not to have civilian casualties among you?
When we say make smart decisions you idiots will be shouting you are not slaves, fire for fire, Israel will support you. All that nonsense. What is happening now?

The worst you can do is to go about burning the houses of your own leaders and killing your own brothers in the military and paramilitary organisations in Nigeria. People that are just hustling to feed. You people support UGM in that state are dumb and lack tact.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by samfrancis1(m): 12:51pm On Apr 19, 2022
That’s how the killing will continue.. until the easterners are able to unite and have one voice.. all my mumu brothers weh deh always talk peace peace go join make una no worry.. hunger never reach hunger when the time come.. dem go ready use catapult fight who get bomb self.. I don’t see the country moving firsts in terms of security so everyone should be prepared…
Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by odomanis: 12:52pm On Apr 19, 2022
beerfraud:
God bless our Gallant officers
Nigerian Army should not display their mutilated bodies e get reason
We warned them

They kill those that are not the problem while the culprits are still alive and active, reason why it doesn't end, reason why they are not even weak. They kill innocents that were never a threat to them. Common sense should tell them that the hitmen are not within the reach of the villagers, the villagers cant control them instead are even afraid. Yet the villagers are punished for any pain they suffer in the hands of the hitmen,UGM. Is this how they respond down North ? Do they enter communities and spray bullets to whomever ? How many people did they kill in the community near the attack on rail ?

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by Guyman02: 12:52pm On Apr 19, 2022
We lost our inlaw in the melee, he was sitting in front of his house when a bullet fired by soldiers hit him in Orlu cry cry
Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by okeysoninv: 12:53pm On Apr 19, 2022
guru90:

TRASH STATEMENT BY YOU.
continue supporting ipob and keep staying in orlu . till you all are dead
Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by pegix(m): 12:54pm On Apr 19, 2022
They opened fire on civilian terrorists
Them fools that won't allow peace to reign
Rather they've taken it upon themselves

To cause pain, destruction and brutally afflict their own people
Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by VPN11(m): 12:55pm On Apr 19, 2022
Megs01:
There's nothing like genocide, you guys will just come here and be commenting nonsense on nigeria soldiers ....its a fucking lie, they are killing the useless people disturbing anambra

All the innocent life's ;taken away by your jihadist Army.
May there blood ;curse you; and visit you ;I pray that Nigeria will happen; to all lovers of injustice against Ndigbo.

Iseee.

Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by Geesaintagape: 12:55pm On Apr 19, 2022
Jihadist soldiers killing Christians simple

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by Emergingnation3(m): 12:55pm On Apr 19, 2022
Golan007:

How many women were fired or the bullets were only looking for men?
Ab0ki, check the history of genocide around the world, men are always the target..

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 19, 2022
successmatters:
There's a genocide happening in the south right now.

which genocide ? Will u shut up there? didn't u read where terrorists were shooting to enforce the sit at home and the soldiers responded and they ran away the soldiers reinforced and went back to the theater of operation to sniff out those deviants of state order, if I'm president with 8days I will smoke out those rotten things called IpOb and ESn

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:56pm On Apr 19, 2022
Elidrisy20:
Wetin be the name of that mumu,wey dey Finland
Epà ijebu...
sorry

Simon Ekpa
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by Golan007: 12:57pm On Apr 19, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Ab0ki, check the history of genocide in the world, men are always the target..

You see how you lie.

You claim the military shot sporadically.

How come all the victims are male?

grin

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by Golan007: 12:58pm On Apr 19, 2022
Guyman02:
We lost our inlaw in the melee, he was sitting in front of his house when a bullet fired by soldiers hit him in Orlu cry cry

May the soul of your relation find rest.
Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by Akponmfet: 12:59pm On Apr 19, 2022
GOOD

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by foolbuster: 1:03pm On Apr 19, 2022
Sultty:
there's always two sides to a story, the question is do or do not the army came into a town and barbarically opened fire on innocent civilians or they went for the ugm/esn terrorist

You are talking as if this is the first time. Something that happens all the time.
Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by Ojukwu007(m): 1:03pm On Apr 19, 2022
I just knew it.
Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by VPN11(m): 1:05pm On Apr 19, 2022
Buliwyf:

You guys are talking as if the soldiers just came to your land and started shooting sporadically. What brought the soldiers there in the first place? Who made the land a killing field and warzone? You created war in your own land and expect not to have civilian casualties among you?
When we say make smart decisions you idiots will be shouting you are not slaves, fire for fire, Israel will support you. All that nonsense. What is happening now?

The worst you can do is to go about burning the houses of your own leaders and killing your own brothers in the military and paramilitary organisations in Nigeria. People that are just hustling to feed. You people support UGM in that state are dumb and lack tact.

Innocent blood in your hands.
Amadioha ;biko ;Chukwuabiama ;[/b]Anam ayo ;biko nu;
Were nu oso ;bia nu.
Were nu Obara Umu Igbo ;[/i]were nu ya ;[i]Gbuonu ;[b]nde nile si na ;oga diri Umu Igbo; na nma.

Iseee.

Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by warlordd(m): 1:09pm On Apr 19, 2022
[quote autr=Sergio104 post=112082398]On a day like that

This storm shall pass us!!

I watched the whole video of the incident......no gunmen was seen, but armies were seeing in large numbers.

I made a phone call to my friends sister living in orlu......she was sobbing and said "it's the Nigerian Army".

We are celebrating Easter.... Buhari didn't wish us "Happy Easter".. But his foot soldiers had the gut to visit us with death on a celebration Sunday, on pure easter Sunday they ought to respect for us

Can we invade any northern city on Ramadan??...... won't it be a pure disrespect to the northern brethren?.

Ohanézè should man up.

Watching my fellow brethren cry like this is the worst heartbreak to me.

Like from the video, the girl crying over the dead body was saying "mummy mụ ga anwụ"...... meaning "mum will die if she hear of this news".
To make the matter worst, other Nigerians will cheer the armies up in this occasion (they did yesterday).

I am heartbroken!!!!!!
Ibu anu mpama.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by Brimstone77: 1:09pm On Apr 19, 2022

Every sensible person with brain will know that 99.9% of the casualties in that orlu invasion were innocent citizens..

What happened in orlu was just a transfer of aggression...

Only hate filled bigots will think or believe that otherwise..

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by OdefaGirl(f): 1:10pm On Apr 19, 2022
From all sides..... this is not right at all. This is the same hatred Igbos have always cried out against.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by gidgiddy: 1:10pm On Apr 19, 2022
Buliwyf:

Are the Soldiers coming to make things better or worse? How can Soldiers invade a civilian area and start shooting people? How can any rational person justify that?

Their statement is that they were on routine patrol and came across some people enforcing sit st home. Sit at home is never enforced on holy day such as Sunday, but even if it was being enforced, is that worth human life?

There are armed bandits killing people all over Nigeria, attacking trains, destroying communities, taking over territory and raping women

But the Nigerian is shooting all over Orlu because some people dont want people to come outside? What a joke

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by Emergingnation3(m): 1:10pm On Apr 19, 2022
Golan007:

You see how you lie.

You claim the military shot sporadically.

How come all the victims are male?

grin
Believe whatever you like, for all I care.... Las las Biafra will come, nothing can deter our leave this contraption...

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by SilasNwude: 1:11pm On Apr 19, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
The Zoo Army cant do nothing to the Biafran Soldiers.
No election in SE
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Oam4j

Rule 2
Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by redcliff: 1:11pm On Apr 19, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Do Nigerian military attack villagers in the North after exchanging fire with Bandits?

Biafra shall come.

my brother, the matter tire me.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:11pm On Apr 19, 2022
Kriss216:
Was getting petrol yesterday at De Jong fuel station along Akwakuma junction, I started hearing gunshots from Nigerian soldiers. They were shooting sporadically along that Rochas market. They were coming back from Orlu where they went and caused havoc.

Some market women got injured from the incident. I still don't understand why Nigerian soldiers will come to a market and start shooting.
Your people caused it
Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by Masterkernel1: 1:11pm On Apr 19, 2022
beerfraud:
God bless our Gallant officers
Nigerian Army should not display their mutilated bodies e get reason
We warned them

I wish your father and your only son was one of them.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by warlordd(m): 1:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
Whatever happened, Orlu people should have themselves to blame for habouring criminals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Annual Fleet Review Held In Sea (Photos) / "Photographs Of My Mock Coffin Traumatised My Mother" - Jonathan / Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.