Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian (31157 Views)

Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 / Security Forces Invade Orlu Community, Set Many Houses Ablaze, Make Arrests / Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by Sergio104(m): 1:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
[quote author=warlordd post=112085692][/quote]

It's alright bro.

Site n'ike nke ala nna anyị.

Ka ụdị obi mgbawa dakwasara nwagbogho na-ebe akwa dakwasikwazi gị n'oge adịghị anya.

Iseeeee!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by Asour: 1:13pm On Apr 19, 2022
Enyimbamercedes:
Our press and the abuse of the word "allegedly"!

They didn't allegedly open fire, they actually opened fire and there are videos everywhere to show this

The press needs to grow a pair of balls a d report the news as it is. Using the word allegedly to remove any association with the news or prevent sanctions is really silly!

Allegedly doesn't make it any less true.
Allegedly doesn't negate truth.

It removes liability for the press Incase the matter is legally treated.

However, we've seen stories of Police men killed by the alleged UGM/ESN & some (presumably) Igbos said (with certainty) that such killing/destruction was done by the D.S. even though they weren't sure of this.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by VPN11(m): 1:15pm On Apr 19, 2022
Masterkernel1:

I wish your father and your only son was one of them.

May Nigeria ;happen; to all lovers of injustice against Ndigbo.

Iseee

Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 19, 2022
The soldiers were chasing fleeing IPOB terrorists, some people are clearly aiding them. Misleading headline.
Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by gidgiddy: 1:21pm On Apr 19, 2022
Fairmedia:
The soldiers were chasing fleeing IPOB terrorists, some people are clearly aiding them. Misleading headline.

The Soldiers were chasing terrorists but it was innocent civilians including a musician who came to shoot his music video, that ended up being branded an ESN commander and killed?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by MeghaneMorgane(f): 1:21pm On Apr 19, 2022
Which day wahala go finish for Nigeria ?
Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by IGBOSON1: 1:21pm On Apr 19, 2022
Emergingnation3:
They were tagged IPOB, after killing them and unity beggars were busy rejoicing over it in the other threads.....

I shake my head for this country! The funny thing is some will still stand up to talk of Nigerian 'unity'.....what fcking 'unity!? 99% of the people supporting this state-sanctioned murder of innocent Igbo, because of their fear and hatred of IPOB and Mazi Kanu, are the very same people that are so deluded to believe Nigeria is 'united, just and equitable'!
Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by IGBOSON1: 1:22pm On Apr 19, 2022
gidgiddy:

The Soldiers were chasing terrorists but it was innocent civilians including a musician who came to shoot his music video, that ended up being branded an ESN commander and killed?
Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by bilangha(m): 1:25pm On Apr 19, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
The Zoo Army cant do nothing to the Biafran Soldiers.
No election in SE

Anambra nkor?
Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 19, 2022
Am no longer sure if these are Nigeria soldiers or repented bokoharam

How do we know who's who?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by Paulianfa(m): 1:27pm On Apr 19, 2022
I feel like crying when thing and things are not done properly. Bandits, herdmen, terrorist, name them are roaming about in the Northern area for free, why is this soldier not attacking them.

When the press eventually meets with the soldier, they will deny.
That is Nigeria for u

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by IGBOSON1: 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2022
For Nigeria to stand a chance of survival there are a lot of people that first have to purge themselves of their hatred and mistrust for the Igbo! The major reason why all this bloodshed is occuring can be linked, either directly or indirectly, to the hatred and mistrust some have for Ndigbo....it drives them to support state-sanctioned injustice, evil and make the wrong decisions!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by Golan007: 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Believe whatever you like, for all I care.... Las las Biafra will come, nothing can deter our leave this contraption...

Not in your generation.
Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by IGBOSON1: 1:33pm On Apr 19, 2022
ezenwajosh:
Am no longer sure if these are Nigeria soldiers or repented bokoharam

How do we know who's who?

Their uncaring nature and the level of their brutality lends credence to your suspicions! Even if they're not repented bokos, a lot of them would be Fulani/core-northern soldiers who have this disdain and disregard for Ndigbo embedded in their DNA! They are cut from the same cloth as their fathers that went out on the streets of northern cities in 1966 and hacked down TENS OF THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT IGBO OVER A PERIOD OF MANY WEEKS!

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by jrusky(m): 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2022
successmatters:
There's a genocide happening in the south right now.

Really

So you my people can cry Genocide now baa?

I remember how 95% of Putians who all from SE insulting me for saying invasion of anyone land or nation is a crime against humanity, it is genocide but you all came here to called Putin the Odugwu, the Ngburugburu, the lion, the destroyer of the West etc some of you even said Ukrain deserve it and I remember asking one of you so Buhari or NA are also right to launch attack against the SE and claim it is ipigs they are looking for? unfortunately none of you answer now what I said then has happened in Orlu but you and your fellow demented, genetically confused mofos now shouting genocide baa?

Ok na. Una go understand wella by force by fire that any evil you wish others will surely comes back to you. That is fact of life.

Say whatever in response, your headache, your pain uour data. I give no shit.
Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by Brimstone77: 1:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
pillager:
When unknown Gunmen were killing the armed forces personnel, no one trended orlu is burning or whatever or said shit, some even claim they are DSS disguising as IPOB,

If it is easy for DSS to disguise as IPOB and perpetrate crimes, then the killings in orlu could be IPOB disguising as Nigerian army abi?

So because unknown gun men killed soldiers the soldiers will then retaliate and start killing innocent civilians?

Ishh...you irritates me!!

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:38pm On Apr 19, 2022
We will avenge Easter sunday

Coward army fighting armless women in the market searching for daily bread to feed their family

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by Buliwyf: 1:39pm On Apr 19, 2022
gidgiddy:

Are the Soldiers coming to make things better or worse? How can Soldiers invade a civilian area and start shooting people? How can any rational person justify that?

Their statement is that they were on routine patrol and came across some people enforcing sit st home. Sit at home is never enforced on holy day such as Sunday, but even if it was being enforced, is that worth human life?

There are armed bandits killing people all over Nigeria, attacking trains, destroying communities, taking over territory and raping women

But the Nigerian is shooting all over Orlu because some people dont want people to come outside? What a joke

Who cares if they are making it worse? Whose land is worse, is it my land? Idiots. Keep burning your land to hurt people in Abuja. Daft goats.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by FunkyAlhaji2015: 1:41pm On Apr 19, 2022
successmatters:
There's a genocide happening in the south right now.

Nnamdi Kanu invited these soldiers with his ESN. The dead would still be alive if IPOb didn't think of arming themselves. Needless lose of lives from every angle. Why do you invite danger onto your own people because you live abroad??
Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by Conrod: 1:48pm On Apr 19, 2022
Heathrow44:

which genocide ? Will u shut up there? didn't u read where terrorists were shooting to enforce the sit at home and the soldiers responded and they ran away the soldiers reinforced and went back to the theater of operation to sniff out those deviants of state order, if I'm president with 8days I will smoke out those rotten things called IpOb and ESn
Enforcing sit at home on a sunday ?...evil soul .

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by IGBOSON1: 1:48pm On Apr 19, 2022
FunkyAlhaji2015:

Nnamdi Kanu invited these soldiers with his ESN. The dead would still be alive if IPOb didn't think of arming themselves. Needless lose of lives from every angle. Why do you invite danger onto your own people because you live abroad??

What utter crap! I suppose Southern kaduna and Plataeu indigenes that didn't form ESN are a oasis of peace and tranquility!?

One depends on your useless, compromised and ethnicised Nigerian security to secure his life and property....wahala; one then forms a armed vigilante to protect his life, wife, children and property....yet more wahala! We're caught between a rock and a hard place with you unthinking, Igbo-hating bigots....damned if we do and damned if we don't!
Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by Johel(m): 1:57pm On Apr 19, 2022
Noneroone:

https://guardian.ng/news/soldiers-allegedly-open-fire-on-civilians-in-imo/

All these happen because Igbos can't fight for their own,can't protect their own,don't love their own,no unity,no togetherness...all they know is how to fight and kill for lands,collect big money and block people's progress,maltreat their relations and make so much noise without action....See how yorubas fought for Sunday,he's been released,but Igbos be taking sides with FG against Kanu...when I talk,some slowpoke, poverty stricken nonentity will be coming after their fathers... Nonsense,they think they can bend me, I'm not like y'all,I don't relate with lies and self deceit...I stand by truth even though it's bitter to nincompoops.. grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by Akuruoulo(m): 2:00pm On Apr 19, 2022
Kriss216:
Was getting petrol yesterday at De Jong fuel station along Akwakuma junction, I started hearing gunshots from Nigerian soldiers. They were shooting sporadically along that Rochas market. They were coming back from Orlu where they went and caused havoc.

Some market women got injured from the incident. I still don't understand why Nigerian soldiers will come to a market and start shooting.
I LIVE AT EGBEADA ITSELF. IT WAS SAID THAT AFTER THEY BOUGHT THINGS FRM THE MARKET , THEN THEY STARTED THE SHOOTINGS. I GUESS THEY DIDN'T PAY AFTER THEIR PURCHASE

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by Qadaffi2idiamin: 2:01pm On Apr 19, 2022
Sergio104:
On a day like that

This storm shall pass us!!

I watched the whole video of the incident......no gunmen was seen, but armies were seeing in large numbers.

I made a phone call to my friends sister living in orlu......she was sobbing and said "it's the Nigerian Army".

We are celebrating Easter.... Buhari didn't wish us "Happy Easter".. But his foot soldiers had the gut to visit us with death on a celebration Sunday, on pure easter Sunday they ought to respect for us

Can we invade any northern city on Ramadan??...... won't it be a pure disrespect to the northern brethren?.

Ohanézè should man up.

Watching my fellow brethren cry like this is the worst heartbreak to me.

Like from the video, the girl crying over the dead body was saying "mummy mụ ga anwụ"...... meaning "mum will die if she hear of this news".
To make the matter worst, other Nigerians will cheer the armies up in this occasion (they did yesterday).

I am heartbroken!!!!!!

Ya diba!!!! cry

At the horizon.......we gonna still count our Miles cry angry.

Outta here!!!!!!!!
You see all those rejoicing over the travails of South East would weep bitterly when the time comes.

Anytime the coward army kills an innocent person they tag him IPOB and some uncircumcised IDPs including those skull miners will clap. They hate southeast yet they don't want them to leave.

It will soon on them. When it rains, vultures will feed on their flesh. The Nigerian army now takes pleasure in killing unarmed civilians.

They should pray sophisticated ammo doesn't get into the east like it is in the hands of chicken hearted northern terrorists.

We will weep but the time for joy shall surely come.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by Zionman24: 2:03pm On Apr 19, 2022
Nigeria is completely a caused Nation. The same people who claimed to fear and respect God fired a man of God for speaking the only thing his job calls for. The deployed military killers against civilians on same day they're celebrating their Christ Risen from death.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by Emergingnation3(m): 2:05pm On Apr 19, 2022
Golan007:

Not in your generation.
It will shocked you in no distance time..

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by Akuruoulo(m): 2:06pm On Apr 19, 2022
Joeyfizzo:
Liar
SHOT UR FUCKING MOUTH UP. I HAVE MY SHOP BESIDE THE ROCHAS MARKET , AND ALL THAT KRISS SAID IS THE RAW TRUTH.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by Golan007: 2:08pm On Apr 19, 2022
Emergingnation3:
It will check you in no distance time..

grin

Ojukwu thought the same.

Later he started contesting for Nigerian positions.

grin
Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 19, 2022
Conrod:
Enforcing sit at home on a sunday ?...evil soul .

are the soldiers enforcing sit at home or is it the terrorists, anyways I have seen u that u re blind as bat and can't read so no need discussing wit u
Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by Kwestionair: 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2022
Sultty:
there's always two sides to a story, the question is do or do not the army came into a town and barbarically opened fire on innocent civilians or they went for the ugm/esn terrorist

Very stupid question
Re: Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian by Akuruoulo(m): 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2022
Kriss216:
Was getting petrol yesterday at De Jong fuel station along Akwakuma junction, I started hearing gunshots from Nigerian soldiers. They were shooting sporadically along that Rochas market. They were coming back from Orlu where they went and caused havoc.

Some market women got injured from the incident. I still don't understand why Nigerian soldiers will come to a market and start shooting.

Of course you're right.

They bought things from the market. They started shooting after getting things from the market. One woman even claimed it was robbery.
ANY IGBO THAT DOESN'T SUPPORT BIAFRA ACTUALIZATION IS A REBEL. THE MARGINALIZATION IS OUT OF THIS WORLD

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Shoot Shia Muslims Protesting With Corpse Of Member Shot By Police(pics) / Tambuwal Should Go - Agbakoba / Ohanaeze Accuses FG Of Bias In Call For Kanu’s Re-arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.