Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Former DPP Presidential Aspirant Joins Tinubu, Atiku, And Others For 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former DPP Presidential Aspirant Joins Tinubu, Atiku, And Others For 2023 (392 Views)

NLC President Ajaero Joins Tinubu At COP28 (Photos) / Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers / There Is Nothing In Labour Party’ – Guber Aspirant Joins PDP In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former DPP Presidential Aspirant Joins Tinubu, Atiku, And Others For 2023 by Pysam(m): 11:09am On Apr 19, 2022
Ambassador Felix Johnson Osakwe, FJO, has joined the teeming crowd of presidential aspirants asking to be made president in 2023.

Speaking on his aspiration, the aspirant who in 2019 nursed the same ambition in Social Democratic Party, SDP, but later moved to Democratic People’s Party, DPP, where he became the later party’s standard bearer, said that consultation is in top gear but he is still keeping the party option under whose flag he will contest close to his chest.

“My last experience taught me a great deal of lessons.

“While the choice of party is not yet in the open, I can assure you that my ambition is on course as we have almost wrapped up negotiations and mapping out strategies,” he said.

FJO is a preacher, diplomat and business management consultant who hails from the Ukwani speaking area of Delta State, South-South Nigeria.

He began pastoral work at the age of 19 and served in Redeem Christian Church of God, RCCG as one of the first generation of evangelists before he went ahead to found his own ministry, Christ Evangelical and Prayer Ministry, CEPM across Nigeria, the US and India.

In 2019, flying the DPP flag, FJO went into the elections and eventually emerged 17th place in the results announced by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, despite being a relatively new entrant into the intriguing, cutthroat world of Nigerian politics.

Speaking a little about his political movement, the presidential aspirants said, “our political movement focuses on aggressive and accelerated growth and even development of human and material resources in all parts of Nigeria.

“We will ensure that our national integrity and solidarity is restored to give every Nigeria a pride of place in the global community.

“My team craves a prosperous and powerful most populous black nation in the world that will robustly engage world powers and discuss African development and not debt relief.

“We will grow our nation and exit the citizens from poverty and mass illiteracy and despondency while we steer the ship of state to safety,” he added.
https://truthlive.net/2023-former-dpp-presidential-aspirant-joins-atiku-osinbajo-others-in-race/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former DPP Presidential Aspirant Joins Tinubu, Atiku, And Others For 2023 by Malory: 11:10am On Apr 19, 2022
Every clown wants to contest
Re: Former DPP Presidential Aspirant Joins Tinubu, Atiku, And Others For 2023 by ellapius(f): 11:13am On Apr 19, 2022
Nigerians are really tired of Buhari and APsh*t..
Re: Former DPP Presidential Aspirant Joins Tinubu, Atiku, And Others For 2023 by ufuosman(m): 11:20am On Apr 19, 2022
I need to pick form self grin
Re: Former DPP Presidential Aspirant Joins Tinubu, Atiku, And Others For 2023 by madone: 11:21am On Apr 19, 2022
Malory:
Every clown wants to contest
baba you better go find way to serve ur country and stop being stupid
Re: Former DPP Presidential Aspirant Joins Tinubu, Atiku, And Others For 2023 by Malory: 11:22am On Apr 19, 2022
madone:
baba you better go find way to serve ur country and stop being stupid
Shatap
Re: Former DPP Presidential Aspirant Joins Tinubu, Atiku, And Others For 2023 by Pysam(m): 11:25am On Apr 19, 2022
ellapius:
Nigerians are really tired of Buhari and APsh*t..
FJO is the way forward ma am. Nigeria is leaving the hands of the wrong people. Enuf of the hate, enuf of the division, enuf of tribal disunity.
Re: Former DPP Presidential Aspirant Joins Tinubu, Atiku, And Others For 2023 by madone: 11:32am On Apr 19, 2022
Malory:
Shatap
ode omo

(1) (Reply)

Zelensky Says Ukraine Needs $7 Billion In Assistance Per Month / Husband And Wife Decided To Attend A New Church, / Disregard Any News About Me Being Unhealthy, I’m Strong To Rule Nigeria- Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.