Stats: 3,151,632 members, 7,813,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Son's Death: Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Play Against Liverpool Tonight - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Son's Death: Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Play Against Liverpool Tonight (39254 Views)

Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG / Fans React To Neymar And Mbappe 'Money Celebration' After Goal Against Liverpool / Croatia Sends Nikola Kalinic Home For Refusing To Play Against Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

Re: Son's Death: Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Play Against Liverpool Tonight by Milli10(m): 2:01pm On Apr 19, 2022
I wish he could play. I just wanted to see how he would feel when Liverpool would be dismantling them tonight. Penaldo only scores against bottom pot teams in the likes of Norwich, et al.. Rip to your son though

Re: Son's Death: Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Play Against Liverpool Tonight by mvem(m): 2:02pm On Apr 19, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
I feel sorry for his loss, he deserve to be excused to be with his family at this moment, just wondering how man united would cope in his absence now, the task to win Liverpool is even more difficult in his absence, am a man united fansad sad
when he played it was 5-0 at old Trafford...it wouldn't have made any difference

Re: Son's Death: Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Play Against Liverpool Tonight by dododawa1: 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Bleep!!!!!!

I hope this is false lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Who will score for us now

Omo

This shit is bleeped up jare
kid,scoring is important to child loss abi.
Re: Son's Death: Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Play Against Liverpool Tonight by Angelfrost(m): 2:05pm On Apr 19, 2022
Great man and legend... May God give you and your family strength to move on from this terrible loss!
Re: Son's Death: Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Play Against Liverpool Tonight by Angelfrost(m): 2:07pm On Apr 19, 2022
mvem:
when he played it was 5-0 at old Trafford...it wouldn't have made any difference

Please don't say that... Football doesn't work that way.
Re: Son's Death: Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Play Against Liverpool Tonight by Angelfrost(m): 2:08pm On Apr 19, 2022
Milli10:
I wish he could play. I just wanted to see how he would feel when Liverpool would be dismantling them tonight. Penaldo only scores against bottom pot teams in the likes of Norwich, et al.. Rip to your son though

Sigh... What the fvck is wrong with you??!

There really is a time and place for everything!
Re: Son's Death: Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Play Against Liverpool Tonight by LegalWolf: 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Bleep!!!!!!

Omo

Someone lost his child and this is all you can think. Your humanity is appalling
Re: Son's Death: Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Play Against Liverpool Tonight by Angelfrost(m): 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2022
Kingcalls:
I just hope utd can at least get their acts together and play well in support of Ronaldo

That would have been possible if the coach would get his selection right for a change!

Weed out those sluggards, and start serious players, even if it means picking from the academy!
Re: Son's Death: Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Play Against Liverpool Tonight by Soffyh(m): 2:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
He cast the unborn souls not knowing this life is not smiling embarassed
Re: Son's Death: Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Play Against Liverpool Tonight by Emir01: 2:14pm On Apr 19, 2022
Accept my condolences Christiano but it doesn't makes difference wether you play against Liverpool or not. Liverpool will beat you.

Re: Son's Death: Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Play Against Liverpool Tonight by IgweBUIKE1(m): 2:19pm On Apr 19, 2022
Local man have to shy away from the thrashing by the reds boys
Re: Son's Death: Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Play Against Liverpool Tonight by Soffyh(m): 2:20pm On Apr 19, 2022
Fear some dude for this life tongue some are broke with no #50 for Pocket but dem Gon too far inside life & outside life than billionaires
Re: Son's Death: Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Play Against Liverpool Tonight by Codeye(m): 2:25pm On Apr 19, 2022
My C.
Stay strong!
Re: Son's Death: Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Play Against Liverpool Tonight by Germanjoe(m): 2:25pm On Apr 19, 2022
So sad, poor child,u would have come into a rich family,God knows the best..
Re: Son's Death: Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Play Against Liverpool Tonight by dayssolalee(m): 2:29pm On Apr 19, 2022
God will be with you CR7 and protect your daughter.

I have an opportunity for you.

Invest in Songs, Podcasts and Creative Products on Shoplife Africa to Earn Income.

Become a part owner in songs you like. Receive music streaming income. Reap huge profits when your songs hit it big.

Claim your Free $3 as a Welcome Bonus

https://shoplife.africa/

As a Creative Content Creator, I started earning on Shoplife Africa by posting my articles, songs, videos and products. I also get credits when I review products from other Creative Vendors. You can only withdraw some percentage of your earning based on your investment plan.

Shoplife Africa is driving the African Creative Industry Towards Greater Profitability. Be part of History.

Get started below

https://shoplife.africa/
Re: Son's Death: Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Play Against Liverpool Tonight by mvem(m): 2:29pm On Apr 19, 2022
Angelfrost:

Please don't say that... Football doesn't work that way.
Man U has had a bad form for a while and are not really doing well. If you are a Man U fan don't lie to yourself

Re: Son's Death: Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Play Against Liverpool Tonight by mctech(m): 2:34pm On Apr 19, 2022
Hmmm! May God comfort CR7 and his family.
Re: Son's Death: Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Play Against Liverpool Tonight by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 19, 2022
mvem:
that was back then nah grin, am not saying we would beat Liverpool easily, the odds are against us no doubt, but you never can tell football at times can me unpredictable grin grin
Re: Son's Death: Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Play Against Liverpool Tonight by Damian10(m): 2:38pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ahbeg we dey mourning mode ooo make Liverpool take am jeje. We no well ooo...Lol cry

Re: Son's Death: Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Play Against Liverpool Tonight by rolams(m): 3:00pm On Apr 19, 2022
Good! He won't be disgraced tonight.

Re: Son's Death: Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Play Against Liverpool Tonight by uthlaw: 3:03pm On Apr 19, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
I feel sorry for his loss, he deserve to be excused to be with his family at this moment, just wondering how man united would cope in his absence now, the task to win Liverpool is even more difficult in his absence, am a man united fansad sad
as he was absent against Everton!

Re: Son's Death: Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Play Against Liverpool Tonight by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 19, 2022
uthlaw:
as he was absent against Everton!
that is football for you, you win some and lose some nothing new......
Re: Son's Death: Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Play Against Liverpool Tonight by CorperKola: 3:07pm On Apr 19, 2022
Zinothimto:
It's enough show of respect tho but I would have opined that he focus on the game to help him move on, he will only sit and be thinking more now
The man knows what he is doing, the last time they played liverpool, he also found a convenient excuse to not play and fly to portugal for a rest.
Is it a coincidence

Re: Son's Death: Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Play Against Liverpool Tonight by eddyslim(m): 3:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
Blackfire:
Who is Ronaldo?
what a wasted sperm
Re: Son's Death: Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Play Against Liverpool Tonight by Nyascobar1414: 3:30pm On Apr 19, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Bleep!!!!!!
Omo
I no go ft watch that match again if ronaldo no play
Re: Son's Death: Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Play Against Liverpool Tonight by Sylraph1: 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
kiss
Rastaramsey:
Bleep!!!!!!

Omo

Re: Son's Death: Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Play Against Liverpool Tonight by Majesty33(m): 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2022
Chai my manchester united team don suffer today. Omo na excess beating from LIverpool today.
Re: Son's Death: Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Play Against Liverpool Tonight by ken045501: 3:40pm On Apr 19, 2022
I grieve with Ronald and the entire manu because Liverpool will deal with you people today
Re: Son's Death: Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Play Against Liverpool Tonight by 001spice: 3:43pm On Apr 19, 2022
I think man u we win this one

UEFA Champions League Lands In Uyo, Puyol And Okocha Pictured Together / North Vs South Korea: Qatar World Cup Qualifiers, The Strangest Kind Of Football / South Korea Vs Nigeria - U20 World Cup On 27th June 2013