Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Son's Death: Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Play Against Liverpool Tonight - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Son's Death: Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Play Against Liverpool Tonight (39251 Views)

Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG / Fans React To Neymar And Mbappe 'Money Celebration' After Goal Against Liverpool / Croatia Sends Nikola Kalinic Home For Refusing To Play Against Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

Re: Son's Death: Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Play Against Liverpool Tonight by Cmanforall: 3:49pm On Apr 19, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
I feel sorry for his loss, he deserve to be excused to be with his family at this moment, just wondering how man united would cope in his absence now, the task to win Liverpool is even more difficult in his absence, am a man united fansad sad
Cavani should be given a chance...
He was the power when Ronaldo wasn't there
Re: Son's Death: Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Play Against Liverpool Tonight by Indispensable85(m): 3:49pm On Apr 19, 2022
The only tiny hope
Re: Son's Death: Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Play Against Liverpool Tonight by olayiwola72(m): 3:51pm On Apr 19, 2022
Wetin Ronaldo wan do normal ….. [
Re: Son's Death: Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Play Against Liverpool Tonight by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 19, 2022
Cmanforall:

Cavani should be given a chance...
He was the power when Ronaldo wasn't there
yeah you are right, but I am not sure if Cavani is fit, he has been injured and absent our last three matches.
Re: Son's Death: Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Play Against Liverpool Tonight by Classickj(m): 3:57pm On Apr 19, 2022
Mykelslim:
Salah and Mane will score to pay their respects cos Man Utd can’t do well without Ronaldo.
you are a big f**l, have some respect
Re: Son's Death: Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Play Against Liverpool Tonight by Classickj(m): 3:58pm On Apr 19, 2022
Blackfire:
Who is Ronaldo?
who's it father
Re: Son's Death: Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Play Against Liverpool Tonight by ABANGWABOI(m): 3:59pm On Apr 19, 2022
Good news to us Man utd haters..
The only hungry player is out...
Una go chop am tonight..
Re: Son's Death: Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Play Against Liverpool Tonight by Classickj(m): 3:59pm On Apr 19, 2022
Abfinest007:
They will still lose . without him losing his son he will surely find one excuse to escape d humiliation
you are a disgrace to ur family... Big f**l
Re: Son's Death: Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Play Against Liverpool Tonight by Classickj(m): 4:00pm On Apr 19, 2022
Parachoko:
Ororo
He deserve it
Wasted sperm I pity person way born you
Re: Son's Death: Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Play Against Liverpool Tonight by Classickj(m): 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
He is looking for excuse.. because MANU will collect wotowoto from Liverpool tonight grin grin
Black will always be black
Rubbish
Re: Son's Death: Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Play Against Liverpool Tonight by Classickj(m): 4:03pm On Apr 19, 2022
Neimar:
Whether e play or e nr play Man Yoo go collect wotowoto as usual grin
another wasted sperm
Re: Son's Death: Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Play Against Liverpool Tonight by Neimar: 4:03pm On Apr 19, 2022
Classickj:
another wasted sperm

Get sense
Re: Son's Death: Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Play Against Liverpool Tonight by Classickj(m): 4:05pm On Apr 19, 2022
IgweBUIKE1:
Local man have to shy away from the thrashing by the reds boys
who is the local man btw the two of you
Re: Son's Death: Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Play Against Liverpool Tonight by babz11(m): 4:06pm On Apr 19, 2022
Heterodox:
Buy this and waste your money

He said for free I thought?
Re: Son's Death: Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Play Against Liverpool Tonight by Classickj(m): 4:07pm On Apr 19, 2022
Neimar:

Get sense
I get sense past you now
Re: Son's Death: Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Play Against Liverpool Tonight by Neimar: 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
Classickj:
I get sense past you now

Apparently nothing dy that ur coconut head
Re: Son's Death: Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Play Against Liverpool Tonight by Mase2020g(m): 4:17pm On Apr 19, 2022
Blackfire:
Who is Ronaldo?

See how u made yourself and post irrelevant
Re: Son's Death: Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Play Against Liverpool Tonight by Abfinest007(m): 4:17pm On Apr 19, 2022
Classickj:
you are a disgrace to ur family... Big f**l
it takes another idiot to recognize one.he-goat
Re: Son's Death: Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Play Against Liverpool Tonight by Gravity56: 4:17pm On Apr 19, 2022
Where Rooney wen say Man United need youngsters to move the club forward.....It's time oh Your nightmare will no even be on the bench. Come and beat Liverpool. Jealous pig
Re: Son's Death: Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Play Against Liverpool Tonight by GEEBITE: 4:56pm On Apr 19, 2022
Vile mind, somebody who just lost a son. You guys have taken sports to the extreme.
Milli10:
I wish he could play. I just wanted to see how he would feel when Liverpool would be dismantling them tonight. Penaldo only scores against bottom pot teams in the likes of Norwich, et al.. Rip to your son though
Re: Son's Death: Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Play Against Liverpool Tonight by Ojukwu007(m): 4:58pm On Apr 19, 2022
Abfinest007:
They will still lose . without him losing his son he will surely find one excuse to escape d humiliation
..007, you have failed us
Re: Son's Death: Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Play Against Liverpool Tonight by Akhee: 5:04pm On Apr 19, 2022
obembet:
OFFICIAL: Cristiano Ronaldo will not play against Liverpool tonight

OFFICIAL: Manchester United have confirmed that Cristiano Ronaldo will not play tonight against Liverpool after the passing of his baby boy.

Our thoughts are with him and his family

Source: https://twitter.com/goal/status/1516370525144109057?t=T0w1OJjaKRj_qp8etwmFgQ&s=19
I am really sorry for him for his loss. But it will be painful to undergo another heartbreak again.
Re: Son's Death: Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Play Against Liverpool Tonight by hatakekakashi: 5:13pm On Apr 19, 2022
Abfinest007:
Not a wise thing to say
Re: Son's Death: Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Play Against Liverpool Tonight by Parachoko: 5:14pm On Apr 19, 2022
Classickj:

Wasted sperm
I pity person way born you
I do not even know you boy

Why are you this bitter when I do not even know you exist
Re: Son's Death: Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Play Against Liverpool Tonight by Rastaramsey(m): 5:43pm On Apr 19, 2022
dododawa1:
kid,scoring is important to child loss abi.

I am older and richer than you...
Re: Son's Death: Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Play Against Liverpool Tonight by biejibbs93(m): 5:46pm On Apr 19, 2022
My condolences to him and his family.
Re: Son's Death: Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Play Against Liverpool Tonight by olaadenigeria(m): 6:18pm On Apr 19, 2022
Another unfortunate reason he will missed humiliation by Liverpool just like that of man city grin RIP to his son
Re: Son's Death: Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Play Against Liverpool Tonight by uthlaw: 6:30pm On Apr 19, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
that is football for you, you win some and lose some nothing new......
you know that, and you saying without him the team cannot win!
Re: Son's Death: Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Play Against Liverpool Tonight by SirMichael1: 6:41pm On Apr 19, 2022
Maxymilliano:
My deepest condolences to CR7 , his wife Rodriguez and family members, may the soul of this young boy rest in peace.

Liverpool should take it easy tonight abeg

She's his girlfriend not his wife.
Re: Son's Death: Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Play Against Liverpool Tonight by Lovelyperson(m): 7:03pm On Apr 19, 2022
Maxymilliano:
My deepest condolences to CR7 , his wife Rodriguez and family members, may the soul of this young boy rest in peace.

Liverpool should take it easy tonight abeg
He is not married. So is not wife. Is girlfriend.

My condolences to CR7, the best football player of all time.

Man U to also lose three point tonight.
YNWA.
Re: Son's Death: Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Play Against Liverpool Tonight by Lovelyperson(m): 7:05pm On Apr 19, 2022
jidebabao:
Straight win and over 2, for liverpool
Over 2.5 and straight win and clear sheet for LFC

UEFA Champions League Lands In Uyo, Puyol And Okocha Pictured Together / North Vs South Korea: Qatar World Cup Qualifiers, The Strangest Kind Of Football / South Korea Vs Nigeria - U20 World Cup On 27th June 2013