Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,035 members, 7,845,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

2023: Oyetola Directs All Political Appointees To Resign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Oyetola Directs All Political Appointees To Resign (17136 Views)

Osun Directs Oyetola, Wife, Appointees To Return Official Cars / Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units / President Muhammadu Buhari Hosts Young Political Appointees To A Dinner. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Oyetola Directs All Political Appointees To Resign by Bmaster(m): 1:08pm On Apr 19, 2022
olowo1930:
God shall judge all injustice. It will soon be over.
Amen
The hardship is much bro,nearly everybody no get chill nowadays,ah ah angry
Re: 2023: Oyetola Directs All Political Appointees To Resign by HeavenVGate: 1:21pm On Apr 19, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:

SAVE THAT GARBAGE FOR YOUR USELESS DRUNK FATHER AND YOUR CHEAP GOOD FOR NOTHING PROSTITUTE MOTHER!!!
Ori e daru ni? Oloriburuku ma ni e ke! O ti so'ri buruku la'ye e, trust me.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Oyetola Directs All Political Appointees To Resign by Marcus07: 1:21pm On Apr 19, 2022
I just like this Governor, very democratic and strategically decent, compare to his garullous predecessor.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Oyetola Directs All Political Appointees To Resign by MajorOvakporaye(f): 1:23pm On Apr 19, 2022
HeavenVGate:

Ori e daru ni? Oloriburuku ma ni e ke! O ti so'ri buruku la'ye e, trust me.

WE ARE NOT BOTHERED ABOUT COMMENTS MADE IN GUTTER LANGUAGE
Re: 2023: Oyetola Directs All Political Appointees To Resign by HeavenVGate: 1:25pm On Apr 19, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:

WE ARE NOT BOTHERED ABOUT COMMENTS MADE IN GUTTER LANGUAGE
Ok when that mkpuru MIRI clear for your eye, come back here to read things I have said into your miserabled life.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Oyetola Directs All Political Appointees To Resign by MajorOvakporaye(f): 1:27pm On Apr 19, 2022
HeavenVGate:

Ok when that mkpuru MIRI clear for your eye, come back here to read things I have said into your miserabled life.

I PRESS YOUR MAMA TOTO, THE TOTO MAKE FUEN FUEN!!! cheesy
Re: 2023: Oyetola Directs All Political Appointees To Resign by HeavenVGate: 1:31pm On Apr 19, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:

I PRESS YOUR MAMA TOTO, THE TOTO MAKE FUEN FUEN!!! cheesy
Really? Tell me more grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Oyetola Directs All Political Appointees To Resign by Gbajure(m): 1:40pm On Apr 19, 2022
jaxxy:
oyetola is doing his own and not the law.

u are only expected to resign for federal or state elections not for ordinary party primaries.

Which law ó? Have u even read the section?
Re: 2023: Oyetola Directs All Political Appointees To Resign by Apostlewealth: 1:52pm On Apr 19, 2022
samiabigail:
Abeg who get small tomatoes make I use cook
indomie ooo
so you have indomine and you're still looking for tomato you better goan boil it like that...meanwhile anybody wey get garri abeg say man neva see anything chop since morning

1 Like

Re: 2023: Oyetola Directs All Political Appointees To Resign by CloudWalker: 2:05pm On Apr 19, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:
Never again!!! Aso Rock is not a retirement home for old and sick criminals
Tone that hatred for a man created in likeness of God. I am pretty sure he has never done anything directly to you. Whatever his offences are he is not guilty alone why crucify only him he is only a politician.
Re: 2023: Oyetola Directs All Political Appointees To Resign by techWriter3: 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2022
If politicians retires, he will squander Kebbi airfare
Re: 2023: Oyetola Directs All Political Appointees To Resign by Germanjoe(m): 2:22pm On Apr 19, 2022
Is necessary..
Re: 2023: Oyetola Directs All Political Appointees To Resign by Oracleforce: 2:59pm On Apr 19, 2022
Timekeeper452:
The governor’s are directing their appointees to resign while the president is staying put, a game is in motion by the president.

Law permits it
Re: 2023: Oyetola Directs All Political Appointees To Resign by Timekeeper452: 3:11pm On Apr 19, 2022
Oracleforce:

Law permits it
a law that’s about to be overturned by the AGF.
Re: 2023: Oyetola Directs All Political Appointees To Resign by seanWetchen: 3:43pm On Apr 19, 2022
I get... Come ma house get am...I no fit comot now
samiabigail:
Abeg who get small tomatoes make I use cook
indomie ooo
Re: 2023: Oyetola Directs All Political Appointees To Resign by Sirpeewise: 5:44pm On Apr 19, 2022
But this law is vague at what point are they suppose to resign?
Re: 2023: Oyetola Directs All Political Appointees To Resign by snoopz: 6:06pm On Apr 19, 2022
Imagine person wey resign becos of political interest in 23, Dem con go use consensus give another person mandate, no be one chance be that? grin grin
No wonder emiefele and malami never declare
Re: 2023: Oyetola Directs All Political Appointees To Resign by omoranmilowo: 6:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
Are the elected candidates not liable to resign before election too?
Re: 2023: Oyetola Directs All Political Appointees To Resign by Mayorwer: 8:56am On Apr 20, 2022
The most useless governor ever ...
Re: 2023: Oyetola Directs All Political Appointees To Resign by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 1:13pm On Apr 20, 2022
Majesty33:
The law was made in order to suit the gaoverment at that time purpose and now its coming to hunt the present government in power.

You can now see that people like you don't want the good of Nigeria. A law was made to give everybody a equal opportunity to mobilize during election, you are tagging it against the present government. If the present government did not sign the law, you go dey social media dey form activists with kobokobo data. Nawaooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo Pays Workers’ November Salaries Ahead Of Other States / EFCC Conducting Forensic Analysis Of Ganduje Bribe Videos In London: Magu / FG To Transport Petroleum Products By Rail System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.