Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:26 AM

Tears For Biafrans As L.O.I.N. Create Ijaw Republic Structure - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tears For Biafrans As L.O.I.N. Create Ijaw Republic Structure (1204 Views)

AMBODE Indicts Aregbesola', Tinubu With Weighty Allegations For His Removal As L / No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi / Jubilations For Biafrans As Nnamdi Kanu Records Another Huge Success On Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tears For Biafrans As L.O.I.N. Create Ijaw Republic Structure by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:24pm On Apr 19, 2022
simpleseyi:
Another set of miscreants
Ijaw Republic has given this one heart attack already...
Sorry, doh..
Ijaw Republic only, nothing like biafla lefelendum on Ijaw soil

1 Like

Re: Tears For Biafrans As L.O.I.N. Create Ijaw Republic Structure by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:26pm On Apr 19, 2022
Liebermantic:
As long as Bonny and Opobo are not included in this fictional republic,no Igbo man will be worried.
Bonny and Opobo, the two Ijaw kingdoms already is in the Ijaw Republic na... No Ijaw kingdom left behind

1 Like

Re: Tears For Biafrans As L.O.I.N. Create Ijaw Republic Structure by Ijoh(m): 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2022
According to the ILF Burutu is Toru-Ebe Province and Akassa headquarters is Ogbokiri.

1 Like

Re: Tears For Biafrans As L.O.I.N. Create Ijaw Republic Structure by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2022
ScamHunter:
These ones are paid moles by Nigerian federal government to distract genuine freedom fighters. Don't be surprised that their oga is Asari Dokubo
Asari Dokubo is been suspended by Ijaws, because he betrayed Ijaw nation by joining biafla..

For now, Asari Dokubo has no ethnicity... untill he apologize to Ijaws for joining biafla

1 Like

Re: Tears For Biafrans As L.O.I.N. Create Ijaw Republic Structure by Ijoh(m): 6:29pm On Apr 19, 2022
AdakaBoro8:
Bonny and Opobo, the two Ijaw kingdoms already is in the Ijaw Republic na... No Ijaw kingdom left behind

True.

1 Like

Re: Tears For Biafrans As L.O.I.N. Create Ijaw Republic Structure by Ijoh(m): 6:32pm On Apr 19, 2022
SilasNwude:

I'm watching you

Go and watch your dot circle landlocked Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Tears For Biafrans As L.O.I.N. Create Ijaw Republic Structure by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:48pm On Apr 19, 2022
Sergio104:

You guys have made your opinion clear(that you want your own republic) but no further step has been taken so far since then.

If you guys should make a good stand.....I tell, IPOB or any Biafran actualization group will be very glad to team up with you people and won't disturb you guys by any means., Just to make sure we are outta this contraption.

But as it stands now.......Aso rock know nothing of ijaw republic, Supreme court know nothing of ijaw republic (prove me wrong)

It seems the whole chants of ijaw republic is just to maintain relevance in the scheme of thing towards IPOB. And I can simply say "it's on a child will be behaving as such".
unity beggers, we are Ijaw Republic not your useless cursed name called biafla
Re: Tears For Biafrans As L.O.I.N. Create Ijaw Republic Structure by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:49pm On Apr 19, 2022
OfoIgbo:
No bit of Igbo territory will be a part of Ijaw territory.

Thank God Basden, John Adams, Dr. Baikie, Captain Crow have all helped to establish how far south Igboland extends to.

When the time comes, every inch of those territories go with the Igbos. No modern day revisionism or cunning re-drawing of maps will help any landgrabber.
Our brother, the king of Bonny has already fired a warning salvo this January
there is no igbo in River state
Re: Tears For Biafrans As L.O.I.N. Create Ijaw Republic Structure by Sergio104(m): 6:57pm On Apr 19, 2022
AdakaBoro8:
unity beggers, we are Ijaw Republic not your useless cursed name called biafla

You don't get my point sha. I believe you can do better.

@bolded..... Nobody is begging you good for nothing entity.

Stop looking for where to lean.

Please do your agitation in peace and never mention Biafra

1 Like

Re: Tears For Biafrans As L.O.I.N. Create Ijaw Republic Structure by Sergio104(m): 6:59pm On Apr 19, 2022
AdakaBoro8:
there is no igbo in River state

Make bold step with your agitation first.

Then when we must have each gotten Biafra and ijaw republic.........we will now settle scores with you guys.

Everything no be by being boisterous

1 Like

Re: Tears For Biafrans As L.O.I.N. Create Ijaw Republic Structure by Ijoh(m): 7:38pm On Apr 19, 2022
Sergio104:

Then when we must have each gotten Biafra and ijaw republic.........we will now settle scores with you guys.

Our steps are different from you guys own.
Re: Tears For Biafrans As L.O.I.N. Create Ijaw Republic Structure by OfoIgbo: 7:40pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ijoh:

Mr man stop deceiving yourself.
Bonny man is even the Lovers of Ijaw Nation Organization chairman Eastern Zone (Rivers Akwa-Ibom Ijaws).

From Bonny main town.
A former IYC chairman bonny clan.

A Bonny man also took the Amadabo title in Bonny, but got disciplined by the reigning Igbo monarch of Bonny, which was immediately followed by a press release by the real Bonny indigenes where they made it known that they were majorly of Igbo ancestry.

Ubani will end up in an Igbo Republic and there is nothing you will be able to do about it
Re: Tears For Biafrans As L.O.I.N. Create Ijaw Republic Structure by Sergio104(m): 7:40pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ijoh:

Our steps are different from you guys own.

It's too latent like a jamboree nah.

Awareness is a great priority.

But sincerely..... it's only in this nairaland I have heard of ijaw republic
Re: Tears For Biafrans As L.O.I.N. Create Ijaw Republic Structure by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:45pm On Apr 19, 2022
Sergio104:

but your people said we must decide on biafla lefelendum na
Re: Tears For Biafrans As L.O.I.N. Create Ijaw Republic Structure by Sergio104(m): 8:47pm On Apr 19, 2022
AdakaBoro8:
but your people said we must decide on biafla lefelendum na

Reason being that we haven't heard any voice of ijaw republic from you guys.

So we still see you guys as biafrans
Re: Tears For Biafrans As L.O.I.N. Create Ijaw Republic Structure by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:47pm On Apr 19, 2022
Sergio104:

You don't get my point sha. I believe you can do better.

@bolded..... Nobody is begging you good for nothing entity.

Stop looking for where to lean.

Please do your agitation in peace and never mention Biafra
we shouldn't mention biafra in our our own but biafla mentioned us on their own... Nor be juju be dis?

1 Like

Re: Tears For Biafrans As L.O.I.N. Create Ijaw Republic Structure by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:49pm On Apr 19, 2022
Sergio104:

oya, bring your lefelendum, we want to see your powers
Re: Tears For Biafrans As L.O.I.N. Create Ijaw Republic Structure by Sergio104(m): 8:51pm On Apr 19, 2022
AdakaBoro8:
oya, bring your lefelendum, we want to see your powers

In the right time bro.

It will come full time.

Woe to you if many ijaw people decide to join the moving train cheesy
Re: Tears For Biafrans As L.O.I.N. Create Ijaw Republic Structure by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:52pm On Apr 19, 2022
OfoIgbo:

A Bonny man also took the Amadabo title in Bonny, but got disciplined by the reigning Igbo monarch of Bonny, which was immediately followed by a press release by the real Bonny indigenes where they made it known that they were majorly of Igbo ancestry.

Ubani will end up in an Igbo Republic and there is nothing you will be able to do about it
even, you can't believe this your write-up

1 Like

Re: Tears For Biafrans As L.O.I.N. Create Ijaw Republic Structure by Ijoh(m): 9:01pm On Apr 19, 2022
Sergio104:

That's you fvcking business Ijaws are for Ijaw Republic.
When we fight we fight with wisdom and not like Igbos.
Re: Tears For Biafrans As L.O.I.N. Create Ijaw Republic Structure by Ijoh(m): 9:02pm On Apr 19, 2022
Sergio104:

In the right time bro.

It will come full time.

All ijaw sociocultural organizations have fully come to conclusion on Ijaw Republic.
Re: Tears For Biafrans As L.O.I.N. Create Ijaw Republic Structure by AdakaBoro8(m): 9:02pm On Apr 19, 2022
Sergio104:

In the right time bro.

It will come full time.

it been a long time we have been long preparing for the gutted, conquest igbous to bring on their biafla lefelendum...

We have prepared for you conquest igbous to invade any Ijaw territory with your biafla lefelendum..

The day the conquest kanu invaded any Ijaw settlement with his biafla lefelendum, is the day either, Ijaw or igbo will go into extinction...

Please, when are you people bringing your biafla lefelendum na?
Re: Tears For Biafrans As L.O.I.N. Create Ijaw Republic Structure by Sergio104(m): 9:26pm On Apr 19, 2022
AdakaBoro8:
it been a long time we have been long preparing for the gutted, conquest igbous to bring on their biafla lefelendum...

We have prepared for you conquest igbous to invade any Ijaw territory with your biafla lefelendum..

The day the conquest kanu invaded any Ijaw settlement with his biafla lefelendum, is the day either, Ijaw or igbo will go into extinction...

Please, when are you people bringing your biafla lefelendum na?

grin.

Well for now.....we are still clearing issues with Nigerians.

Till the jungle mature.
It is Said "when men finish fighting...... women will narrate" cheesy.

Am done bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Not A Terrorist Group – UK Denies Including Separatist Group In Blacklist / Media Shitstorm Being Brewed By Tinubu's Camp To Force Atiku To Pick An Igbo VP / Tinubu Knows He Cannot Win. He Is Already Scared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.