Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

AMBODE Indicts Aregbesola', Tinubu With Weighty Allegations For His Removal As L - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AMBODE Indicts Aregbesola', Tinubu With Weighty Allegations For His Removal As L (1898 Views)

Reno To Aregbesola: Tinubu, Oyetola Will Destroy You, Expose Asiwaju’s Secrets / Faleke To Aregbesola: Tinubu Doesn't Play God, His Actions Are Divinely Ordained / Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AMBODE Indicts Aregbesola', Tinubu With Weighty Allegations For His Removal As L by SojWORLDWIDE(m): 3:55pm On Jan 26, 2022
For the former Governor of Lagos State, Akinwunmi, it is your words against mine on reasons he was voted out as the Governor of economic nerve centre of Nigeria.

READ ALSO:  Ambode's Administration The WORST EVER In The History Of Lagos – SSG Tunji Bello

In all the accusations made against him that he respected no one including party leaders and that he operated against the development plan of the State by neglecting all the uncompleted projects from his predecessor, Raji Babatunde Fashola.
But Ambode who kept mute in all the challenges he faced then came out recently to break his silence on why he was removed.
In the past three days when his reasons went viral he has not come out to debunk it as a fake news.

REASONS FOR MY REMOVAL:
1) I constructed 22 roads in Alimosho and refused to award any of the contracts to Aregbesola and co.

READ ALSO:  IMPORTANT UPDATE: Adedoyin seek court injunction to stop ORIYOMI from disseminating information on Timothy’s murder (WATCH THE LOADED VIDEO)

2) I insisted that contracts that had been awarded to party leaders under Fashola must be executed before they can be awarded new contracts under my regime.
3) I wanted to phase out Danfos and Area boys from the streets of Lagos and introduce smarter means of transportation without Area boys and Agberos.
4) I refused to pad the budget with 10% for House of Assembly Members led by Bayo Osinowo and Mudashir Obasa.
5) I refused to grant the concession of 4th Mainland Bridge to Tinubu’s Hitech
6) I refused to increase the amount of money being paid from the state revenue to Tinubu through Alpha Beta from 10% to 20%.

READ ALSO:  Gov Sanwo-Olu Honours Church Chaplain Disgraced Out Of Lagos State Chapel By Ambode

7) I developed Epe. Epe was never in their master plan.
cool I refused to support Aregbesola and Bayo Osinowo’s Senatorial ambitions because they are not Lagosians.
9) I refused to use Lagos State funds to finance OSUN Elections.
10) I opposed Tinubu’s succession plan, which will see his son Seyi Tinubu becoming the next Governor of Lagos state after me.

READ ALSO:  This Is The Farewell Speech Of Ambode After One Term In Lagos – POWERFUL SPEECH YOU MUST READ

CLICK FOR MORE: https://www.sojworldnews.com/ambode-indicts-aregbesola-tinubu-with-weighty-allegations-for-his-removal-as-lagos-governor-for-the-records/

Dear Distinguished Friend,
Kindly add SOJ WORLDWIDE ONLINE NEWS to your WhatsApp groups with this number 08023851511 for our news updates in Sports, Politics, Local, Foreign and Human Interest news.
Join our WhatsApp Broadcast List on 09069473894 to receive our news updates as it breaks.
We count on you for our success and progress.
Remain blessed!

Adesoji Omosebi
Editor-in-Chief
SOJ WORLDWIDE...an ONLINE NEWS with a difference.
Re: AMBODE Indicts Aregbesola', Tinubu With Weighty Allegations For His Removal As L by onez: 4:48pm On Jan 26, 2022
I remember here on nairaland that Ambode was the poster boy of performance in Nigeria governors circle. Surprisingly, APC his party rewarded Yahaya Bello, the lagard with second tenure and discarded him. No tangible reason was given other than he didn't open the state fund to his benefactor. Sanwo-Olu, the weak successor has reportedly opened the state coffers and has been funding the benefactor's DOA ambition. I wonder who is buying that ambition

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AMBODE Indicts Aregbesola', Tinubu With Weighty Allegations For His Removal As L by emvicks2(m): 4:58pm On Jan 26, 2022
This country sef
Re: AMBODE Indicts Aregbesola', Tinubu With Weighty Allegations For His Removal As L by DaniDani(m): 5:00pm On Jan 26, 2022
Eeeh!�
Re: AMBODE Indicts Aregbesola', Tinubu With Weighty Allegations For His Removal As L by DaniDani(m): 5:01pm On Jan 26, 2022
Eeeh!
Re: AMBODE Indicts Aregbesola', Tinubu With Weighty Allegations For His Removal As L by DispatcherLagos: 5:29pm On Jan 26, 2022
Ambode was a good governor and is a good man. Good bless you sir

5 Likes

Re: AMBODE Indicts Aregbesola', Tinubu With Weighty Allegations For His Removal As L by MzAdaora(f): 5:31pm On Jan 26, 2022
in China people like Tinubu would have been killed by firing squad.

useless drug baron

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AMBODE Indicts Aregbesola', Tinubu With Weighty Allegations For His Removal As L by Otuegbe: 5:40pm On Jan 26, 2022
Lies
Re: AMBODE Indicts Aregbesola', Tinubu With Weighty Allegations For His Removal As L by freshkpomo(m): 5:49pm On Jan 26, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Ambode was a good governor and is a good man. Good bless you sir
I have asked Lagosians severally on this platform why did they throw out Ambode? but they all keep answering like APC automated robots that he disrespected party leaders? I asked again, was he not performing and doing his duty as a Governor to the masses? They answer again, he abadoned the projects of past APC Governors... I just come weak for the matter kukuma rest....

Does it mean that majority of Lagosians lack the brain to reason on their own? City of excellence my foot... please free the Sheeples hiding under the Umbrella of Our leader, our national leader.. God bless Ambode wherever he is, I saw his works when I visited Lagos, Owomida Association did not let him continue...

We complain about politicians,we the followers are a major problem on our own.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMBODE Indicts Aregbesola', Tinubu With Weighty Allegations For His Removal As L by slivertongue: 6:03pm On Jan 26, 2022
Lagos State is a cash cow for a few

2 Likes

Re: AMBODE Indicts Aregbesola', Tinubu With Weighty Allegations For His Removal As L by Jostoman: 6:19pm On Jan 26, 2022
Ambode the people's governor and also a youths friendly governor, God bless Ambode wherever he is now. amen
Re: AMBODE Indicts Aregbesola', Tinubu With Weighty Allegations For His Removal As L by Babaken(m): 6:24pm On Jan 26, 2022
MzAdaora:
in China people like Tinubu would have been killed by firing squad.

useless drug baron
is the same person most of our brilliant and educated brothers are campaigning for what a shame. AMBODE heaven know the truth.

3 Likes

Re: AMBODE Indicts Aregbesola', Tinubu With Weighty Allegations For His Removal As L by KenghisKhan(m): 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2022
If those claims are true, then you are an honourable man. That's the price you pay for being upright. Unfortunately, Nigerian politics and politicking is not main for people like you.

2 Likes

Re: AMBODE Indicts Aregbesola', Tinubu With Weighty Allegations For His Removal As L by Buckeyemedia1: 7:04pm On Jan 26, 2022
KenghisKhan:
If those claims are true, then you are an honourable man. That's the price you pay for being upright. Unfortunately, Nigerian politics and politicking is not main for people like you.
Nonsense, how did Ambode Himself get to Government House in the first instance, was it by election or selection?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMBODE Indicts Aregbesola', Tinubu With Weighty Allegations For His Removal As L by delpee(f): 7:15pm On Jan 26, 2022
The agbero/owo mi da issue is indeed a huge problem now. How does thuggery on our streets equate to what is expected in a decent mega city? Some say that even alabarus are being harassed.
I wish he was able to resolve it.
Re: AMBODE Indicts Aregbesola', Tinubu With Weighty Allegations For His Removal As L by DispatcherLagos: 7:33pm On Jan 26, 2022
freshkpomo:
I have asked Lagosians severally on this platform why did they throw out Ambode? but they all keep answering like APC automated robots that he disrespected party leaders? I asked again, was he not performing and doing his duty as a Governor to the masses? They answer again, he abadoned the projects of past APC Governors... I just come weak for the matter kukuma rest....

Does it mean that majority of Lagosians lack the brain to reason on their own? City of excellence my foot... please free the Sheeples hiding under the Umbrella of Our leader, our national leader.. God bless Ambode wherever he is, I saw his works when I visited Lagos, Owomida Association did not let him continue...

The truth is that most lagosians don't know exactly what they want. Imagine voting out a performing governor on the premises of disobedience to god-father. It's a shame to say the least

1 Like

Re: AMBODE Indicts Aregbesola', Tinubu With Weighty Allegations For His Removal As L by YorubaKing: 8:49pm On Jan 26, 2022
Perfect timing for this release indeed! kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMBODE Indicts Aregbesola', Tinubu With Weighty Allegations For His Removal As L by YorubaKing: 8:51pm On Jan 26, 2022
Otuegbe:
Lies

Says a Tinubu paid zombie... cool

1 Like

Re: AMBODE Indicts Aregbesola', Tinubu With Weighty Allegations For His Removal As L by Golan007: 10:00pm On Jan 26, 2022
freshkpomo:

We no like am.

Na democracy.

Abi you knew Ambode before he became governor?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AMBODE Indicts Aregbesola', Tinubu With Weighty Allegations For His Removal As L by jaxxy(m): 10:46pm On Jan 26, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Nonsense, how did Ambode Himself get to Government House in the first instance, was it by election or selection?

So he because of that he should open the state treasury to a outsiders and a godfather??
Re: AMBODE Indicts Aregbesola', Tinubu With Weighty Allegations For His Removal As L by LilyColin(f): 11:10pm On Jan 26, 2022
Golan007:

We no like am.

Na democracy.

Abi you knew Ambode before he became governor?

BMC/TMC resident zom.bie continue asslicking ancestors.

(1) (Reply)

Video Of APC Candidate Tinubu Being Supported From Falling Down / See The Real Reason Of Extending N200 Time / Anambra Killing and burning: What Really Happened In Awgbu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.