Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,973 members, 7,810,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

My Gsd Dog - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Gsd Dog (1092 Views)

Rate This Gsd Dog 7months Not Growing At All / Adolescent Male Gsd Dog For Sale / Diary Of My GSD, Bella (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gsd Dog by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 19, 2022
So I got a German shepherd puppy at 6 weeks sometime in March. Today my dog is 11 weeks going to 3 months. See how beautiful she is

Re: My Gsd Dog by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 19, 2022
My love for animals is just too strong

1 Like

Re: My Gsd Dog by Oluwasaudy(m): 9:19pm On Apr 19, 2022
This isn't a German Shepherd.....nice dog you have anyway

2 Likes

Re: My Gsd Dog by verminnel(f): 9:33pm On Apr 19, 2022
That's a cute ekuke u have there op...nothing like a gsd here treat her with love anyways all dogs deserve to be loved

2 Likes

Re: My Gsd Dog by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 20, 2022
I got this from a vet store in ogun state. Am pretty sure they won't sell something else.
Oluwasaudy:
This isn't a German Shepherd.....nice dog you have anyway
Re: My Gsd Dog by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 20, 2022
Hmm, except vet stores now scam, cos I got this from them. This doesn't look like the local dogs around though, may be mixed but definitely not ekuke . I will keep updating pictures here as it grows.
verminnel:
That's a cute ekuke u have there op...nothing like a gsd here treat her with love anyways all dogs deserve to be loved
Re: My Gsd Dog by verminnel(f): 7:31am On Apr 20, 2022
Craftyhousewife:
Hmm, except vet stores now scam, cos I got this from them. This doesn't look like the local dogs around though, may be mixed but definitely not ekuke . I will keep updating pictures here as it grows.
madam im a gsd breeder and I've bred gsds for 6yrs and still counting to tell u boldly that is not a German Shepherd ..but if u wanna believe ur vet against our word here it's okay..but ur assertion won't change that dog from what it is to a German Shepherd

1 Like

Re: My Gsd Dog by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 20, 2022
Thanks everyone for the info that the dog is not a German shepherd. I have just called the vet consultant and taken it up with them. I paid for a German shepherd and trusted them..... even if I have to involve the police I will cos I will take the dog back regardless of the food and vaccine I have given. I will keep us updated here. I hate been cheated angry
Re: My Gsd Dog by verminnel(f): 7:34am On Apr 20, 2022
Craftyhousewife:
Thanks everyone for the info that the dog is not a German shepherd. I have just called the vet consultant and taken it up with them. I paid for a German shepherd and trusted them..... even if I have to involve the police I will cos I will take the dog back regardless of the food and vaccine I have given. I will keep us updated here. I hate been cheated angry
nice one dear... It's obvious the vet guy tried to rip u off..so sad how people trade their integrity for money..
Re: My Gsd Dog by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 20, 2022
I called the vet now. Thank God I posted pictures here. It's going to be hot cos am returning it and getting my 35k refund. Thank you very much for your oberservation.
verminnel:
madam in a gsd breeder and I've bred gsds for 6yrs and still counting to tell u boldly that is not a German Shepherd ..but if u wanna believe ur vet against our word here it's okay..but ur assertion won't change that dog from what it is to a German Shepherd
Re: My Gsd Dog by verminnel(f): 7:38am On Apr 20, 2022
Craftyhousewife:
I called the vet now. Thank God I posted pictures here. It's going to be hot cos am returning it and getting my 35k refund. Thank you very much for your oberservation.
35k can't buy a good gsd
Re: My Gsd Dog by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 20, 2022
That was the first thing they said. But they should have informed me, then I would have planned towards it...
verminnel:
35k can't buy a good gsd
Re: My Gsd Dog by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 20, 2022
How much is a pure breed german shepherd? After this whole thing, I still want to buy
Re: My Gsd Dog by verminnel(f): 7:43am On Apr 20, 2022
Craftyhousewife:
That was the first thing they said. But they should have informed me, then I would have planned towards it...
just collect ur money from them don't take anything in exchange cos they will still give u substandard
Re: My Gsd Dog by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 20, 2022
Definitely. Where can I buy a good puppy like this if I can't trust a vet store?
verminnel:
just collect ur money from them don't take anything in exchange cos they will still give u substandard
Re: My Gsd Dog by verminnel(f): 7:45am On Apr 20, 2022
Craftyhousewife:
How much is a pure breed german shepherd? After this whole thing, I still want to buy
depends on what u want.. there are 60k gsds, 150k gsds,300k and above gsds it just depends on the quality and lineage of the dog u want
Re: My Gsd Dog by verminnel(f): 7:46am On Apr 20, 2022
Craftyhousewife:
Definitely. Where can I buy a good puppy like this if I can't trust a vet store?
buy from a reputable breeder..
Re: My Gsd Dog by RYEOFARMS(m): 8:04am On Apr 20, 2022
Craftyhousewife:
I have solid Gsd males if you’re interested
And I also happen to live in Ogun state
Abeokuta to be precise
Re: My Gsd Dog by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 20, 2022
Please can you break it down for me. Like are all 3 pure breed pups? If yes why are the prices different?
verminnel:
depends on what u want.. there are 60k gsds, 150k gsds,300k and above gsds it just depends on the quality and lineage of the dog u want
Re: My Gsd Dog by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 20, 2022
Where can I see pictures?
RYEOFARMS:

I have solid Gsd males if you’re interested
And I also happen to live in Ogun state
Abeokuta to be precise
Re: My Gsd Dog by RYEOFARMS(m): 8:21am On Apr 20, 2022
Chat me up on WhatsApp
I’ll show you all the details
Re: My Gsd Dog by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 20, 2022
Re: My Gsd Dog by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 20, 2022
Re: My Gsd Dog by verminnel(f): 10:20am On Apr 20, 2022
Craftyhousewife:
my dear if u have the money buy a pedigree gsd from 250k and above
Re: My Gsd Dog by Haroldjunior: 12:23pm On Apr 20, 2022
If you people are calling the dog impure because of the fact that it doesn’t have a black mask... then y’all need to go research more on German shepherds. There are a lot of pure GSD’s without black masks. It could also be that the is impure, but don’t bank on the mask as a sign of impurity

1 Like

Re: My Gsd Dog by RYEOFARMS(m): 1:41pm On Apr 20, 2022
Haroldjunior:
If you people are calling the dog impure because of the fact that it doesn’t have a black mask... then y’all need to go research more on German shepherds. There are a lot of pure GSD’s without black masks. It could also be that the is impure, but don’t bank on the mask as a sign of impurity
Bro everyone knows 35k Gsds aren’t pure
Even most 60k Gsds
Their bloodline must’ve been tampered somewhere
I think that’s what everyone has been trying to say

If the Gsd is pure kindly ask the breeder to state the bloodline undecided
Re: My Gsd Dog by PeraGSDshowline: 1:42pm On Apr 20, 2022
Haroldjunior:

It is not a mask issue, So many things can be seen to know that pup came through a number of dogs that are not GSD in its ancestry.

Craftyhousewife:
Please can you break it down for me. Like are all 3 pure breed pups? If yes why are the prices different?

The dependent factor of what you want and why you want it can determine the pricing. If you want a locally bed GSD from documented pedigree parents who may be imported or not, long hair, WG showline, all black or black/red or tan and can be registered you should budget 300k to 700k. You can get cheaper that are non pedigree or documentation beyond immediate parents are unknown between 150k to 300k.

This now comes to the other part of why do you need it. If you plan to breed go for the first suggestion to avoid populating with same thing you are trying to correct now...undocumented dogs bred from unknown lineage. It can be anything that added up to what you end up with ...unknown.

verminnel:
buy from a reputable breeder..
A good step to take. They will deal in only category 1 and you can take what they offer to the bank. I will dare advice on some now.

1. Iroko Kennel, Awka
2. Cephas Kennel, Kaduna
3. Ignite GSD, Lagos
4. EFK, Kaduna
5. Pera GSD, Abuja
The above are specifically for showline GSD. The list below is for working line.

1. Panda Haus3
2. Household

I hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: My Gsd Dog by RYEOFARMS(m): 1:46pm On Apr 20, 2022
PeraGSDshowline:

It is not a mask issue, So many things can be seen to know that pup came through a number of dogs that are not GSD in its ancestry.

The dependent factor of what you want and why you want it can determine the pricing. If you want a locally bed GSD from documented pedigree parents who may be imported or not, long hair, WG showline, all black or black/red or tan and can be registered you should budget 300k to 700k. You can get cheaper that are non pedigree or documentation beyond immediate parents are unknown between 150k to 300k.

This now comes to the other part of why do you need it. If you plan to breed go for the first suggestion to avoid populating with same thing you are trying to correct now...undocumented dogs bred from unknown lineage. It can be anything that added up to what you end up with ...unknown.

A good step to take. They will deal in only category 1 and you can take what they offer to the bank. I will dare advice on some now.

1. Iroko Kennel, Awka
2. Cephas Kennel, Kaduna
3. Ignite GSD, Lagos
4. EFK, Kaduna
5. Pera GSD, Abuja
The above are specifically for showline GSD. The list below is for working line.

1. Panda Haus3
2. Household

I hope this helps.
Sir is IgniteGsd on Facebook?!
Re: My Gsd Dog by PeraGSDshowline: 1:53pm On Apr 20, 2022
RYEOFARMS:

Sir is IgniteGsd on Facebook?!

I sincerely do not know. If you need his digits I can share them with you on whatsapp now though.
Re: My Gsd Dog by RYEOFARMS(m): 1:55pm On Apr 20, 2022
PeraGSDshowline:

I sincerely do not know. If you need his digits I can share them with you on whatsapp now though.
Ok sir I’ll appreciate that
Re: My Gsd Dog by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 20, 2022
Wow, thank you very much. These showline /working line, can I get their contacts?
PeraGSDshowline:

1. Iroko Kennel, Awka
2. Cephas Kennel, Kaduna
3. Ignite GSD, Lagos
4. EFK, Kaduna
5. Pera GSD, Abuja

1. Panda Haus3
2. Household

I hope this helps.
Re: My Gsd Dog by verminnel(f): 3:44pm On Apr 20, 2022
Im looking to get a pup from lokogoma vom Pera soon as Amelia drops..I love ur stocks @Peragsd

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wow!!! Portugal's Biggest World Cup Fan Is A Dog (see Her Reactions) / 11 Things Humans Do That Dogs Hate / Chelsea Finally Up For Sale!!! Must Read.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.