Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,914 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

I Felt Ashamed About Bbnaija Disqualification-erica - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Felt Ashamed About Bbnaija Disqualification-erica (411 Views)

I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals / "Alcohol & Mental Stress" - Erica Talks About Her BBNaija Disqualification / "How I Felt After Kissing Cee-C" – Tobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Felt Ashamed About Bbnaija Disqualification-erica by splendid22(m): 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2022
Reality Tv star and actress, Erica Nlewedim has been a force to reckon with after participating in Big Brother Naija in 2020.

On September 6, 2020, she got disqualified from the BBNaija show after she got a third strike. Her strikes were for using vile words on fellow housemates, verbally abusing Laycon and disrespecting the HoH lounge. At the time, she had already garnered a large fanbase who gave her the nickname, Star Girl.

Recounting how she felt about the whole incident, Erica in a chat with media personality Nancy Isime said:” I already felt it coming. When I woke up, I just started remembering different parts of what I did.I was like ‘Oh my God’ can I just disappear? On a normal day if that happens and you are in the house with people you will be embarrassed to even see those people .I felt ashamed".

Read the rest here

https://entertainmentreporterng.com/2022/04/19/i-felt-ashamed-about-bbnaija-disqualification-erica/

(1) (Reply)

"When The Time Is Perfect, It Is Perfect"- Uriel Oputa Reacts To Rita Dominic's / "I Miss My Fans": Davido To Perform 5 Different Shows In June [PHOTOS] / Temi Otedola Almost Calls Mr Eazi Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.