Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,431 members, 7,954,696 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:27 AM

Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) (48992 Views)

Oshiomhole Jogs As He Makes His Way To The Stage At An Event (Video) / Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) / Emmanuel Ikechukwu, RCCG Pastor, Declares For Presidency Under Obasanjo’s ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) by solsticey2k3(m): 3:20pm On Apr 19, 2022
Why do we just like embarrassing ourselves.

How does jogging depict any quality of a good prospective president
Re: Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 19, 2022
Chris Ngige has always been a humble man. Naija politics is not for people like Chris and Amaechi. If you are not stone-hearted you can't even fight in the Nigerian political Arena. Go ask GEJ. Sabos everywhere.

Imagine Osibanjo trying to enter the Arena with a Gladiator like Tinubu. Jagaban will not show mercy. I know this. Though I don't believe Tinubu Is the right man for the Job, it will take an act of God for Osibanjo to defeat that man at the primaries.

Fellow Nigerians let us all passionately participate in the 2023 electioneering process, get your PVC and make it a duty to come out and vote on election day. Stop saying Buhari This Buhari that. PMB will soon go back to Daura and face his cows (if Bandits will let him farm in peace). If we fail to back and vote a credible candidate, Another 8 years of unforgiving hardship awaits us as a people.
Actions have consequences!
Re: Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) by mctech(m): 3:22pm On Apr 19, 2022
Na wa o. You are all proving to be physically fit and will not be spending months on medical trips.

But is this an indication of competence?
Re: Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) by victorDanladi: 3:22pm On Apr 19, 2022
Sultty:
I don't believe i'm saying this but out of all these misfits i think tinubu is fairly ok. But as usual no contestant could be trusted,u give them d vote today and u will be hissing at this thread 3-4 years afterwards
Seriously, Tinubu is a better administrator among them all.

But he has been really blackmailed.

Poor performance of the brainless Buhari also dented his image!
Re: Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) by Prisca4luv(f): 3:22pm On Apr 19, 2022
Pls I'm out of data can anyone please help me out with mtn data any amount isn't too small 090391.37403 God will bless you Amen
Re: Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) by AJOBI77(m): 3:23pm On Apr 19, 2022
He should resolve ASUU and Doctors issues first. I will then take him serious. Aspirants go soon pass electorates sef grin grin grin
Re: Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) by Moz22: 3:23pm On Apr 19, 2022
samtee37:
Even Ngige grin grin

Are these people declaring serious or they are just trying to play with us.

Because, people like Ngiga shouldn't even be thinking of become the president at this particular time.
He has forgotten that, the people that will vote for him are the one on strike for months?

Tueh undecided
vast majority of them don't even have a PVC, they are mostly active on IG and Twitter.. sadly elections aren't won on those platforms
Re: Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) by Eriokanmi: 3:25pm On Apr 19, 2022
ItsGoodToBeGood:
grin

Ngige is not only running to unite but also running to Alor.

Nigerian students right now.....
But na why most of the contestants come get k-leg like dis nah? grin
Re: Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) by ken045501: 3:26pm On Apr 19, 2022
Yes o. Include your kindreds make una stand well .. hopeless man
Re: Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) by juman(m): 3:26pm On Apr 19, 2022
Many contesting to be taken serious in next dispensation.
Re: Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) by Igboid: 3:26pm On Apr 19, 2022
Emekaonline:

Ojukwu died shamefully at the age of 76/77 and was struck with stroke. At that material time my granny of 85 years old was strong, agile and able than Ojukwu. He could not take any challenge then

Atleast he died of disease he couldn't do anything about and he fought to the end.

Awolowo the coward took rat poison and died like a rat rather than face the consequences of his failed coup plot.
He took his own life like a wimp and was buried like a nobody with no national fan fare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) by Preferito(m): 3:27pm On Apr 19, 2022
Buhari has really degraded the position of Nigeria's president. Every Dick and Jack is now contesting.
Re: Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) by FaithBrain1994(m): 3:28pm On Apr 19, 2022
A serving minister of labour and employment who can not negotiate with the university body and bring a lasting solution to the labour agitations has gotten a PRESIDENTIAL normination form to rule Nigeria. No money, yet he has spent 40 million naira for the form and over 60 million naira for media coverage dancing with his both legs in the air while lecturers and Nigerian students are roaming round the street. He has promised to fixed the education sector if he is elected president and it got me thinking how he is going to give what he doesn't have. Shame on him!
Re: Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) by anyilalaz: 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2022
Jokers everywhere!!!

Buhari has really lower the bar!!!

Every Dick and Harry, every Tom and Jerry want to be the president.

Every nation deserves the kind of leadership they have\want.
Re: Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) by DOM7: 3:30pm On Apr 19, 2022
You want to run and unite what? What your principal scatter abi?
Re: Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) by Elidrisy20: 3:30pm On Apr 19, 2022
Na ASUU and students go show am pepper

1 Like

Re: Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) by Mayeldah(m): 3:30pm On Apr 19, 2022
alsudan:
Ngige, Oshiomole, and the Iragbiji Drug Baron were all born in 1952, so they are age mates. But see how fit and healthy Ngige and Osho Baba are.

Thiefnibu must accept this challenge once and for all and show Nigerians how fit he is for the office of the President.is another challenge thrown at the Druggie.

The poopy landlord of Lagos was born 1942. don't be deceived.

If it sure for am, make him run 100meters for Teslim balogun stadium make we see. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) by ajayiopy: 3:30pm On Apr 19, 2022
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP_BU89pQR0

U C PROBLEM OF SOUTHERNERS?
THIS ONE THAT CANNOT EVEN SOLVE ASSU PROBLEM WANT TO BE PRESIDENT
Re: Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 19, 2022
Indirectly shading his Oga Buhari that his lifeless. grin
Re: Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) by drlateef: 3:35pm On Apr 19, 2022
Lol. Orisirisi! These aspirants are clowns. Do they think presidency is a labourer job. It’s the brain and experience with records of success that’s needed. Not an heavy weight wrestling contest.
Re: Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) by AntonVince: 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
Parachoko:
Unless he lose the primary next month, I will keep on standing for him.

Was he ever going to win the primaries?
Re: Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) by Skyehigher1: 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
Presidency is now be a comic relief. If not so person who never win in his polin unit self wan contest
Re: Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) by samtee37(m): 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2022
Moz22:
vast majority of them don't even have a PVC, they are mostly active on IG and Twitter.. sadly elections aren't won on those platforms
Agreed bro.
But, lately, I've seen the youths getting their pvc, atleast, the ones around me unlike their usual negligence ways.
Re: Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) by barinedan(m): 3:38pm On Apr 19, 2022
Man who could not address ASUU issue wants to become president, is it Nigeria problems that he can resolve?
Re: Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) by biggie73(m): 3:39pm On Apr 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Nice one

But almost all the members in APC wants to be president.

I see Tinubu in premium tears soonest because from the look of things , Buhari preffered candidate has already declared and it's not Tinubu...
...Buhari has zero say on who succeed him. Just chill.
Re: Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) by autopulse(m): 3:43pm On Apr 19, 2022
Dead on arrival
Re: Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) by mustbewell: 3:43pm On Apr 19, 2022
ASUU is still on strike, so apply caution
Re: Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 3:44pm On Apr 19, 2022
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP_BU89pQR0

Na fergie candidate be dis. Finally!
Re: Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) by Enny2013(f): 3:44pm On Apr 19, 2022
Running to unite which people??we are United Biko.
Make una leave una unity o..
Re: Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) by Moz22: 3:44pm On Apr 19, 2022
samtee37:

Agreed bro.
But, lately, I've seen the youths getting their pvc, atleast, the ones around me unlike their usual negligence ways.
still cant compare to the older generations who are ever ready to cast their votes for these same men who have ruled us before. If Osinbajo gets the ticket, he has my vote.. if not, Peter obi does but if Peter obi doesn't.. I'll consider this country not ready for a change
Re: Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 3:47pm On Apr 19, 2022
Remaining Onu, emiefele, fayemi for the list to be complete. Lol.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) / Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) / El-rufai Withdraws Interest In Ministerial Appointment, Recommends Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.