Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) (48800 Views)

Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) / Emmanuel Ikechukwu, RCCG Pastor, Declares For Presidency Under Obasanjo’s ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) by jiz: 5:19pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ngige is a good person but buhari spoil his market. Because they serve under bad leader doesn’t make them bad. I pray the best man wins. All the best sir
Re: Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) by simpleseyi: 5:21pm On Apr 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Nice one

But almost all the members in APC wants to be president.

I see Tinubu in premium tears soonest because from the look of things , Buhari preffered candidate has already declared and it's not Tinubu...

Buhari who could not help himself to be President on three failed attempts until he came to Bourdillon to beg Tinubu. Is it such a dummy that will help someone to be President?
Re: Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) by MrBONE2(m): 5:22pm On Apr 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Nice one

I see Tinubu in premium tears soonest because from the look of things , Buhari preffered candidate has already declared and it's not Tinubu...

You are right Bwana grin

Even me I want to be the Monarchy Head of West WAKANDA LAND grin
Re: Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) by iguita: 5:23pm On Apr 19, 2022
Baba just dey wave imaginary peope grin
Re: Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) by allcomage: 5:25pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ngige! Comedy special.
Re: Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) by Lepon02: 5:30pm On Apr 19, 2022
Seasoned failure.

You will fail again! grin
Re: Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) by mechanics(m): 5:32pm On Apr 19, 2022
Nothing for him, he will just waste his resources and time.
Re: Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) by goaldynman(m): 5:32pm On Apr 19, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
What a surprising news, and ASUU and university students still dey house ohhh grin grin grin

Is it really the labour minister or the education minister that is holding ASUU down?

Between Adamu (the education minister) and Ngige (the labour minister) who was the person that walked away from the meeting with NANS?!
Re: Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) by basseeafricana: 5:33pm On Apr 19, 2022
alsudan:
Ngige, Oshiomole, and the Iragbiji Drug Baron were all born in 1952, so they are age mates. But see how fit and healthy Ngige and Osho Baba are.

Thiefnibu must accept this challenge once and for all and show Nigerians how fit he is for the office of the President. This is another challenge thrown at the Druggie.

I'm sure that very soon u will decide to comit suicide because of Tinubu.
Re: Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) by lomprico(m): 5:39pm On Apr 19, 2022
Lol, see as him be like willow grin
Re: Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) by mrtheo33: 5:39pm On Apr 19, 2022
But Ngige, Oshomole and Tinubu were all born in 1952 how come Tinubu is looking much older than them. Abeg make old man go enjoy im loot and leave Nigeria alone
Re: Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) by DimIsaac10(m): 5:39pm On Apr 19, 2022
Lagos boi
Re: Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) by Obason22(m): 5:42pm On Apr 19, 2022
Like father like son
Re: Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) by Great2017: 5:47pm On Apr 19, 2022
simpleseyi:

Buhari who could not help himself to be President on three failed attempts until he came to Bourdillon to beg Tinubu. Is it such a dummy that will help someone to be President?

Who made hin president in 2019? Tinubu?
Re: Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) by Snowflames: 5:47pm On Apr 19, 2022
I see all these as political scripts being played out. All these many declarations may likely be to collapse into and defer to the anointed choice when he is revealed, so as to give an air of majority acceptance amongst the candidates. And then, of course use that as a bargaining chip for other political considerations, they'd be promised appointments and they defer to the chosen one. And they will most likely be refunded the money for purchase of forms, so they have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

There's no way all of them are going into a primary, it's not possible.
Re: Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) by ufuosman(m): 5:47pm On Apr 19, 2022
Apc primary is just for 3 people. Tinubu, Ameachi and Osinbajo the rest no serious
Re: Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) by YaxxVille(m): 5:49pm On Apr 19, 2022
He has totally forgotten o
samtee37:
Even Ngige grin grin

Are these people declaring serious or they are just trying to play with us.

Because, people like Ngiga shouldn't even be thinking of become the president at this particular time.
He has forgotten that, the people that will vote for him are the one on strike for months?

Tueh undecided
Re: Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) by Miracle2022: 5:51pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ebubu2:
Lagos boi grin

Tinubu should start hiding under his pampers shocked
Tinubu is too greedy for my liking.
Re: Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) by bahaushe1: 5:55pm On Apr 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Nice one

Certainly! It is because they know Buhari has not and will not endorse Tinubu that's why they are declaring.
Re: Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) by sript: 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2022
We the association of Nigerian student are not and can never support your bid...

Dead on arrival wink
Re: Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) by Teenaira: 6:30pm On Apr 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Nice one

Let me share a secret with you because I know you will not tell ANYONE. I am the preferred candidate of the president. He only ask me to wait until all of them have declared before the grand declaration that will shake Nigeria. Please keep the secret SECRET.
Re: Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:40pm On Apr 19, 2022
Snowflames:
I see all these as political scripts being played out. All these many declarations may likely be to collapse into and defer to the anointed choice when he is revealed, so as to give an air of majority acceptance amongst the candidates. And then, of course use that as a bargaining chip for other political considerations, they'd be promised appointments and they defer to the chosen one. And they will most likely be refunded the money for purchase of forms, so they have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

There's no way all of them are going into a primary, it's not possible.

Atlast someone seeing things from my angle. Especially when it comes to most FG boys declaring. I think there is an underground arrangement from the FG to that effect. It just doesn't make sense that even those who know quite well they won't get far are declaring... Do they have that much money to waste?

Don't be surprised if another minister, probably that humanitarian woman also declares.

1 Like

Re: Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) by toujurs: 6:40pm On Apr 19, 2022
Tinubu should come out and dance lets see him grin, he can't even control his urine grin.
Re: Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) by blackboy(m): 7:07pm On Apr 19, 2022
When he should be writing a power memo to the president why ASUU demands should be met ASAP.
I doubt any politician will support him or any SE politician. They want puppets or mumu whom they can control and mislead.
Re: Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) by antonioculprito(m): 7:09pm On Apr 19, 2022
Person wey no fit govern Anambra,person wey dem slap comot as governor, Nigeria don suffer.
Re: Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) by ufotunang: 7:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
This man that cannot solve ASUU strike.,.. medical doctors and ASUU have gone on strike many times because of these man incompetence in solving their problems.. nawaoooo...and he wants to be president... what a joke
Re: Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) by CORRECTMAN78(m): 7:30pm On Apr 19, 2022
Parachoko:
On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand

You are standing on pee and pampers
Re: Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) by Parachoko: 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2022
CORRECTMAN78:

You are standing on pee and pampers
k
Re: Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) by Yankee101: 7:32pm On Apr 19, 2022
Tragic Comedy
Re: Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) by kolas88(m): 7:42pm On Apr 19, 2022
I laughed in swahili! Somebody that cannot successfully manage a ministry wants to manage a country. Some aspirants will not even get 5 votes at the primary self.
Re: Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) by ssfather1819(m): 7:49pm On Apr 19, 2022
Even if you scale primary election Nigerian workers and Nigerian student will never forgive you in thousands years to come.so ngige or what ever they call you you will never win any thing in did country[color=#550000][/color]

Re: Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) by dfrost: 7:52pm On Apr 19, 2022
fergie001:

No be only candidate?

grin grin

Baba fergie e be like n'a jogging abi na running season we dey now.

No be roasted corn season cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One - Tinubu (Video / MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video / “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.