Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,069 members, 7,835,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Dr. Glory Edet Commiserates With The Family Of The Late Paramount Ruler Of Ini - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Glory Edet Commiserates With The Family Of The Late Paramount Ruler Of Ini (158 Views)

Youths Set Ablaze Palace Of Irigwe Paramount Ruler, Rev. Runku Aka In Plateau / Meet The Family Of Seyi Makinde, Wife Tamunominini And Children (Photos) / 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Glory Edet Commiserates With The Family Of The Late Paramount Ruler Of Ini by edikandavid(m): 2:39pm On Apr 19, 2022
...prays for peaceful repose of the departed monarch

The immediate past Commissioner for Agriculture, Dr. Glory Edet has commiserated with the royal family of  Edidem Akpan, over the recent passing away of their father, HRM Edidem Etim Edward Akpan.

Dr. Edet who led a delegation of stakeholders cutting across the eleven wards of Ini LGA on a condolence visit, presented her commiserations at the palace of the late monarch of Ini, Monday, April 18, 2022.

In her remarks, Dr. Edet appreciated God for the life and times of Edidem Akpan while on earth and described the late monarch as a peace maker,  good father and a voice in Ini and the State at large.

"This is not my first time visiting this family because I believe in a good living before a befitting burial. Edidem Akpan was a peaceful man. He was someone I respected because of his huge pedigree. I am happy because the late monarch was alive to lead Ini Traditional Rulers Council as Paramount Ruler by God's grace. I am here to support the family  to give our father a befitting burial". She said.

Akparawa-anwan (Dr. ) Edet appreciated His Exellency the Governor of Akwa Ibom State, Mr. Udom Emmanuel for always recognizing and caring for the Royal fathers and prayed for the peaceful repose of the departed soul in God's bosom, while urging the deceased family to build on the already established foundation of the late Edidem Akpan and continue to live in harmony.

Responding, the eldest son of the late Paramount Ruler, CSP Akaniyene Akpan lauded the immediate past Commissioner for her commitment and love to the royal family and urged her not to be distracted by naysayers, but continue in her good works while also praying for God to grant the desires of her heart.

A vote of thanks by the Ini Council Vice Chairman, Hon. Marcus Akpan brought the colourful event to a close.

(1) (Reply)

If Elected President, Bandits Would Flee When They Hear My Name, Says Wike / Jokes / Transformer Replacement, Purchase Not Responsibility Of Electricity Consumers, S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.