Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,382 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters (32123 Views)

Osinbajo's Supporters Ask Buhari To Endorse Osinbajo Before APC Primary Election / War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters / Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters by Donmori007: 9:57pm On Apr 19, 2022
Who's scared of who here ? Baba focus make i hear something jor.
Re: 'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters by sweetkev(m): 9:58pm On Apr 19, 2022
jiz:

Every nation faced their own challenge. Most of the nations all of you are running to once faced their own challenges but some good citizens stood to make things work and not to cursed. You may not believe it but I have no doubt that NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN
Nigeria can never get better.
Re: 'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters by jiz: 10:02pm On Apr 19, 2022
sweetkev:
Nigeria can never get better.

Says sweetkev! You will be alive to witness and enjoy the good transformation of Nigeria
Re: 'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters by McTobe(m): 10:08pm On Apr 19, 2022
What goes around comes around. You are on point
Jones4190:
As Ambode was about to be denied 2nd term as Governor, he approached his colleagues to help him beg Bola Ahmed Tinubu. The APC Governors forum met Bola Ahmed Tinubu in his Abuja residence, their Chairman Atiku Bagudu of Kebbi State prostrated before Tinubu the godfather.Their request was not granted, Akinwunmi Ambode was replaced with Babajide Sanwo-olu. The APC Governors forum were disappointed and embarrassed.
Yesterday, reluctantly Tinubu was before the APC Governors, led by the same Atiku Bagudu of Kebbi State, who once went and prostrated before him on behalf of Akinwunmi Ambode.

The APC Governors refused to meet Tinubu who invited them to his Abuja residence and rather asked him to meet them at Kebbi State House, which he reluctantly obliged.

Tinubu is seeking for their help and support the way Prof. Yemi Osinbajo did the day before.

The Governors are in control of the delegates that will vote in the primary.
One good turn they say deserves another.

You see!!! No man is God.

Interesting times Ahead.
Re: 'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters by Contagious100d(m): 10:52pm On Apr 19, 2022
Lets see who's bones are stronger.
Re: 'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters by eedhrisademola(m): 11:01pm On Apr 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/19/you-are-a-traitor-inside-the-ugly-war-between-tinubu-osinbajos-supporters/
Abeg dem don 4get d meaning of Government. Where dem put power to vote & be voted for. PALAVA EVERYWHERE!.
Re: 'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters by kelly72: 11:16pm On Apr 19, 2022
The reason Tinubu corners and wants to be in charge of everything is so that everybody will be grateful to him, so he makes those who follow him look like they cannot attain any height on their own except through his deeply corrupt magnanimity.

You can imagine a country where everyone is a stakeholder, individuals cannot pursue their ambitions without offending the owner of Lagos.

1 Like

Re: 'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters by kelly72: 11:16pm On Apr 19, 2022
The reason this man corners and wants to be in charge of everything is so that everybody will be grateful to him, so he makes those who follow him look like they cannot attain any height on their own except through his deeply corrupt magnanimity.

You can imagine a country where everyone is a stakeholder, individuals cannot pursue their ambitions without offending the owner of Lagos.
Re: 'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters by Princewell2012(m): 12:15am On Apr 20, 2022
jiz:
Their instrument is to divide us but in unity we shall prevail. Pls help me beg all this IPOB tesupporters not to reign curse on my own country Nigeria. Because I know Nigeria will win and Nigerians will prevail soon.

You don't know anything about politics. Listen if you like, Buhari is solidly behind Osinbajo. He gave him the go ahead and will support him with anything to the end.

Infant if tinubu is not careful he will be a guest to the Efcc and the DSS and they will waste his time till the election is over.I don't want to go further .
Re: 'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters by willian10: 12:43am On Apr 20, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
The name calling is very unnecessary and uncalled for. The perpetrators are truly not politically smart.

Osinbajo has the civic right to contest, we should let him do so peacefully.

I won't be surprised to know that Tinubu and Osinbajo are cool.

Why are people taking paracetamol for Tinubu and Osinbajo's headache?

Chris Ngige has also declared, I want more and more aspirants to declare interest.

Tinubu will eventually grab that APC presidential ticket. The handwriting is so bold that even a blind man can see. Whether we like it or not, that man called Tinubu has paid his dues in the APC.

If there are people( that have money) that believe Tinubu won't win the primaries, please quote me and tell me how much you will transfer to my account as soon as Tinubu emerges winner of APC primaries.

We can have a 50k bet, if any other person except Tinubu wins, u go send me my money... We'll use a moderator for escrow
Re: 'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters by akigbemaru: 1:00am On Apr 20, 2022
kolnel:
lol
The two contestants are both exercising their constitutional rights.
Only the paid Tinubu touts and miscreants are the ones constituting a nuisance.
Everybody should wait till the end of May to see who wins the primary.
Tinubu has done a lot for the country, and he has also amassed illegal wealth.
This should not be a do-or-die affair.
Whoever is supporting Tinubu is just after his belly.
He is not the best Naija can offer right now.

Re: 'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters by akigbemaru: 1:04am On Apr 20, 2022
Excuzeme:

Tinubu started shaking in his Pants, the moment Osinbajo declared his intention to Contest.
The Question is: WHY is Tinubu Panicking?
shocked shocked

As a self-acclaimed "King maker", Jagaban Borgu, Lion of Bourdillon, owner of APC Database, benefactor of anyone who is successful, etc, an Osinabjo without Political Structure and Experience, a small boy that Tinubu raised form the gutters of Mushin and fed with Rice and Cassava all his life, should not be a threat to his desperate ambition! grin grin

Or probably, Tinubu and his uncultured Supporters (most of the "educated ones" are not even different from that Motor park Tout and his NURTW members) are convinced that PYO is a superior candidate to Tinubu, his entry into the fray, has reduced Tinubu's chances to ZERO and the ONLY OPTION for Tinubu to stand any Chance, is to resort to SHAMELESS BLACKMAIL and ABUSE of Prof Osinbajo.

One of their attack Dogs is that "Envelope Journalist" called Kperog[/b]i, who has been[b] writing false, derogatory nonsense against PYO and trying to stir Religious Bigotry in Nigeria.

It is obvious to all Nigerians, except the few Urchins who are part fo the "Corrupt, Tinubu Cabal", that Nigeria and Nigerians will BENEFIT from an Osinabjo Presidency (and history of his performance as Acting President for just three months, bear this out), while a Tinubu President will just be a more of Corruption, aggrandisement and looting of State Coffers, as he has been doing to Lagos State Coffers.

God forbid another four years of a sickly greedy, corrupt and visionless Presidency like Tinubu
All these BLACKMAIL on Prof. Osinbajo will not work but rather backfire on Tinubu
Re: 'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters by akigbemaru: 1:07am On Apr 20, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Traitor or not,Tinubu's supporters are too blind to know that Nigeria is a religiously sensitive country. A Muslim president is exiting and incoming one should be a luslim? Common shocked. Those who think this doesn't matter should have their brains checked. Tinubu is not the only qualified aspirant amongst us. If he had ideas, he should assist any Christian candidate with such ideas. With the way things are going, they'd lose both ways
Re: 'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters by akigbemaru: 1:08am On Apr 20, 2022
BlackBaron:
After serving under Tinubu and knowing his antecedents, seems Osinbajo, Amaechi and co are declaring for Presidency cos they know he doesn't mean well.

- A man that loves Nigeria would not pocket 10% of Lagos taxes. (Billions of Naira)

- Will not seek to foist cronies and family against the choice of millions in the SW

- Stole so much he can afford private jet and summon bullion vans without any verified conglomerate/operation/business.

Re: 'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters by akigbemaru: 1:11am On Apr 20, 2022
Sanchez01:
Tinubu is an insanely strong candidate but the one person who can stop him is Osinbajo, not because he has the political will to but because of some factors.

1. Buhari's preferred is not Tinubu. Some suspect the person to be Osinbajo.

2. Being an ethnoreligious society, the fact that Tinubu is a Muslim will dent his ambition quite good. With the "Islamisation" chant since Buhari rolled out and how it became obvious, Osinbajo will be popular among Christians. What's worse is that shopping for a Northern Christian candidate for Tinubu might be a serious challenge for him. The North would always prefer to shop for a Christian candidate in the South than in the North.

While Tinubu will pose a serious challenge even if he defects in the end, questions around his health, age and agility will be a serious factor to consider.
Re: 'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters by akigbemaru: 1:14am On Apr 20, 2022
Excuzeme:

Dont use your anger against any "nkupuru mmiri" as you put it,t against a fine gentleman like PYO.
I dont understand who is behind these mixing of issues, between Igbos that hate Tinubu, hate the entire SW o produce the next President, then put pitch Tinubu's and PYO's Camp against each other?

I have never heard Prof Osinbajo, thec urrent V.P of Nigeria, use a foul word, against Tinubu or his supporters but Tinubu has been calling PYO all sort of names and claiming "he made him".
That is very insulting.

Tinubu has also been urging-on his Supporters,, to keep repeating his false claim that PYO betrayed him.
This again, is another case of BLACKMAIL from a desperate Aspirant.

But Igbos are also playing a dirty game here!
They pretend to be supporting PYO by stoking the controversy between Tinubu and Osinbajo, hoping the fall-out will cripple APC candidates and hopefully benefit them in their quest to "clinch" the V.P position of the PDP, while hoping the Presidential Candidate of APC, whoever finally emerges, will be too crippled to win their PDP Candidate!

Calling someone a Judas, on Good Friday, just because he does not support your ambition or wants to vie for the same post you are interested in, and you being a Muslim, is an insult to all Christians, the same people you want to be President on.
When did a Corrupt Certificate forger like Tinubu become comparable to Jesus Christ and how did a man of impeccable Character like Prof. Osinbajo, become comparable to Judas Iscariot, who betrayed Jesus?

I think Tinubu has FINALLY destroyed him own Presidential Ambition, at this point.
Re: 'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters by akigbemaru: 1:16am On Apr 20, 2022
Excuzeme:

God bless your memory!
Tinubu will be a lesson to others in future, .who think they are all Powerful and try to play God.
He has No Choice than to eat his Vomit and go meet the Governors in Bagudu's Lair, that shows how desperate he is
but it is not desperation that will make him President, it will only make his candidacy the more uninteresting.
Re: 'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters by akigbemaru: 1:18am On Apr 20, 2022
GreyLaw:

If Nigeria faced half of what China, France or the UK faced, it would have stopped existing. Go and read the history of those countries. The only difference is that their citizens had the will power to make things work. Not only that, they have been inventing good stuff for the whole world.

On the other hand, in Nigeria, most politicians are thieves. There is zero will to move the country forward. Check America's history. These guys built coal energy, rails, etc. Nigeria had independence since 1960 and till date, over 60 years, yet no electric power.

Your faith in Nigeria is misplaced. I get it that we should be patriots. But Nigeria as it is has failed.

And Nigeria is not serious about changing. What stops a proper review of the constitution? What stops Nigeria abolishing state of origin and making it place or birth? Why were two criminals ex governors pardoned by the government? Why are there incessant killings?

Enjoy Nigeria, but some of us know the truth.
Re: 'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters by akigbemaru: 1:19am On Apr 20, 2022
InvertedHammer:
/
Born and programmed eternally to be slaves.

All these slaves fighting for Tinubu and Osibanjo are people's grandfathers. Don't they have ambitions of their own? After Pa Lamidi Adedibu died in Ibadan, his much-touted dynasty and nuisance went with him. No mortal should ever be elevated to the height these SW politicians did to the Adedibu and Tinubu of this world.

/
Re: 'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters by Excuzeme: 1:22am On Apr 20, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

No scripture[b]s[/b] support (support[b]s[/b]) art and act of betrayal and traitor. Turning the argument to (a) Muslim and Christian issue is senseless.

The fact that you cant differentiate between when to use Singular tense or Plural tense, gives me the conviction that you are a bloody illiterate or someone with mediocre academic background!

People in your category do not deserve my time so Please, Bleep-off my mention.
Re: 'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters by Moneyboyz: 6:40am On Apr 20, 2022
How people support evil because of what they will eat today amazes me, I wish everyone is like me. The world would have been a better place, say no to incompetence. Both osinbajo and tinubu are mad.
Re: 'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters by gaskiyamagana: 7:03am On Apr 20, 2022
Excuzeme:

The fact that you cant differentiate between when to use Singular tense or Plural tense, gives me the conviction that you are a bloody illiterate or someone with mediocre academic background!

Thank you, Master.
Once again, as you have corrected :
No Scripture supports act of betrayal.Turning the argument to Muslim and Christian issue is senseless.
Hope the message is clear. As your shameless traitor got it wrong, despite his educational and religious qualifications, you are senseless to bring the issue down to religious rivalry.
Re: 'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters by gaskiyamagana: 7:32am On Apr 20, 2022
Excuzeme:

Head
Department of Excuseology
Osinbajo University of Political Rebellion
RCCG,
Re: 'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters by skywalker240(m): 8:27am On Apr 20, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
The name calling is very unnecessary and uncalled for. The perpetrators are truly not politically smart.

Osinbajo has the civic right to contest, we should let him do so peacefully.

I won't be surprised to know that Tinubu and Osinbajo are cool.

Why are people taking paracetamol for Tinubu and Osinbajo's headache?

Chris Ngige has also declared, I want more and more aspirants to declare interest.

Tinubu will eventually grab that APC presidential ticket. The handwriting is so bold that even a blind man can see. Whether we like it or not, that man called Tinubu has paid his dues in the APC.

If there are people( that have money) that believe Tinubu won't win the primaries, please quote me and tell me how much you will transfer to my account as soon as Tinubu emerges winner of APC primaries.

And how much will you transfer to us if we tell you he won't
Re: 'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters by Obagofixxy: 8:30am On Apr 20, 2022
this tifnubu urchins are funny, they will pretend as if the tin no dey pain them

Re: 'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters by Starcy(m): 9:23am On Apr 20, 2022
I don't know y this destitude politicians are so worked up about osinbajo declaration. I can even contest with my father let alone someone we are not blood related
Re: 'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters by omonla10(m): 9:40am On Apr 20, 2022
frowland:

It can't be 50-50 when Osinbajo is now in the mix. Amaechi's delegates looks certain. Well, it's just my opinion.
I meant equal chances between the 3 of them.. Unlike popular opinion already assuring tinubu's victory
Re: 'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters by frowland(m): 9:48am On Apr 20, 2022
omonla10:
I meant equal chances between the 3 of them.. Unlike popular opinion already assuring tinubu's victory

Ah OK.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sticky Tales Around Diezani / Remi Babalola: I Left Jonathan’s Govt Because Of Financial Mismanagement / INEC Releases Continuous Voter's Registration Data As At July 4th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.