Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters (32128 Views)

Osinbajo's Supporters Ask Buhari To Endorse Osinbajo Before APC Primary Election / War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters / Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 19, 2022
H
Re: 'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters by Jollylolly(f): 4:48pm On Apr 19, 2022
Political jobers are at it again.
Re: 'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters by ExcelDBM: 4:48pm On Apr 19, 2022
Anything associated with Tinubu and SW is always propaganda. They live and die on propaganda.
Re: 'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters by SeriouslySense(m): 4:48pm On Apr 19, 2022
lol.
Re: 'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters by RredbulL: 4:48pm On Apr 19, 2022
cheesy

Re: 'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters by Nigerialabalaba: 4:49pm On Apr 19, 2022
For me o, d man Yemi Osibanjo na Odale
Re: 'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters by drlateef: 4:49pm On Apr 19, 2022
Beremx:
Jagabandits trying to paint Osinbajo a betrayer. The number of people Tinubu has betrayed is more than you can fathom

Can you list just 3 of those Tinubu had betrayed?
And I will tell you how much Tinubu has helped such people.
Re: 'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters by Bustincole(m): 4:49pm On Apr 19, 2022
Vawulence is loading

Watch out!!!
Re: 'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters by SeriouslySense(m): 4:50pm On Apr 19, 2022
laugh out loud, thieftinibu cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters by dahnimoh(m): 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2022
K
Re: 'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters by Oceanjagaban: 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2022
Tinubu no go gree until him shit for body for national television before him okpolo eyes go clear

3 Likes

Re: 'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters by uche785(m): 4:54pm On Apr 19, 2022
Am just looking at Nigerian youths who likes supporting there ganpa to be president of Nigeria I remember say one boy of 35yrs na president of Chile,abeg na who Stone me for back?

1 Like

Re: 'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters by kokomilala(m): 4:54pm On Apr 19, 2022
There is no betrayal in what Osinbajo has done- aspiring to be president. Those who perpetuate this notion are either disingenuous ,or are trying to prevaricate the meaning of the word. Even some ethnic jingoists from other tribes today on Nairaland,in their defensive nationalism of their tribe or nation,also irresponsibly painted him as a betrayer.
Forget the war of words going on between the two camps. In the end,they will either find a common ground or cancel out each other.

1 Like

Re: 'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters by Jones4190(m): 4:54pm On Apr 19, 2022
As Ambode was about to be denied 2nd term as Governor, he approached his colleagues to help him beg Bola Ahmed Tinubu. The APC Governors forum met Bola Ahmed Tinubu in his Abuja residence, their Chairman Atiku Bagudu of Kebbi State prostrated before Tinubu the godfather.Their request was not granted, Akinwunmi Ambode was replaced with Babajide Sanwo-olu. The APC Governors forum were disappointed and embarrassed.
Yesterday, reluctantly Tinubu was before the APC Governors, led by the same Atiku Bagudu of Kebbi State, who once went and prostrated before him on behalf of Akinwunmi Ambode.

The APC Governors refused to meet Tinubu who invited them to his Abuja residence and rather asked him to meet them at Kebbi State House, which he reluctantly obliged.

Tinubu is seeking for their help and support the way Prof. Yemi Osinbajo did the day before.

The Governors are in control of the delegates that will vote in the primary.
One good turn they say deserves another.

You see!!! No man is God.

Interesting times Ahead.

7 Likes

Re: 'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters by slimanyd: 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2022
Who is still doubting COTP? $6k withdrawal dropped like speed of light ����� COTP all the way � See as people dey milk money o �

Check my signature for my contact and registration link.

Re: 'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters by LegacyB: 4:56pm On Apr 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu and politics of blackmail

Useless thief

Osibanjo will contest against hundreds of Tinubu put together because it's his right as a responsible citizen of this country
Don’t mind him. This War will consume him.
# Osinbajo for President.
Re: 'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters by abobote: 4:56pm On Apr 19, 2022
There's no war. The media are the one creating all these imaginary war.
Osibanjo is not contesting, he will step down for Tinubu before the primaries
Re: 'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters by jiz: 4:56pm On Apr 19, 2022
Their instrument is to divide us but in unity we shall prevail. Pls help me beg all this IPOB supporters not to reign curse on my own country Nigeria. Because I know Nigeria will win and Nigerians will prevail soon.
Re: 'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters by DMerciful(m): 4:57pm On Apr 19, 2022
What do you know about politics? Why not focus on romance section? undecided
SilentQueen:
shocked

All these is childish, stupid and uncalled for by both supporters

But both the Osibanjo and Tinubu are not even fighting or exchanging words naa

Nice try for people promoting these propaganda like the Op, try again undecided

Anyways Tinubu is the next president grin
Re: 'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 19, 2022
We all knew how the story ended and what befalls Jesus at the Pilate court,
Jesus was later crucified So, thieftinubu will be defeated.

2 Likes

Re: 'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters by SeriouslySense(m): 4:58pm On Apr 19, 2022
You just prove that you are even lying to yourself. All this things are imaginary. Nobody needs to even curse what is cursed.

Its not really grounded in reality, just in propaganda, drama and name calling, obviously greedy motive clothed in fake intentions.

jiz:
Their instrument is to divide us but in unity we shall prevail. Pls help me beg all this IPOB supporters not to reign curse on my own country Nigeria. Because I know Nigeria will win and Nigerians will prevail soon.
Re: 'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters by ovie8200: 4:59pm On Apr 19, 2022
They are both useless.
Re: 'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters by NaughtyBrainiac: 4:59pm On Apr 19, 2022
The name calling is very unnecessary and uncalled for. The perpetrators are truly not politically smart.

Osinbajo has the civic right to contest, we should let him do so peacefully.

I won't be surprised to know that Tinubu and Osinbajo are cool.

Why are people taking paracetamol for Tinubu and Osinbajo's headache?

Chris Ngige has also declared, I want more and more aspirants to declare interest.

Tinubu will eventually grab that APC presidential ticket. The handwriting is so bold that even a blind man can see. Whether we like it or not, that man called Tinubu has paid his dues in the APC.

If there are people( that have money) that believe Tinubu won't win the primaries, please quote me and tell me how much you will transfer to my account as soon as Tinubu emerges winner of APC primaries.

Re: 'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters by omolayomi06: 5:01pm On Apr 19, 2022
who ever says this Hausa people no wise, na dem no wise. see how Hausa is using Yoruba's dey play table tennis.. Yoruba ronu.

3 Likes

Re: 'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 19, 2022
DMerciful:
What do you know about politics? Why not focus on romance section? undecided
Lol if the females in your family are dumies and all they know is romance, well I am not same with them

I am politically minded

1 Like

Re: 'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters by PEXBlog(f): 5:02pm On Apr 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu and politics of blackmail

Useless thief

Osibanjo will contest against hundreds of Tinubu put together because it's his right as a responsible citizen of this country

He will lose and lose his face, then later undergo political oblivion.
Re: 'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters by tonididdy(m): 5:02pm On Apr 19, 2022
abeyaktech:
By May ending everything will clear. Who go cry go cry who go laugh go laugh.
No traditional primaries?
Re: 'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters by adecz: 5:03pm On Apr 19, 2022
Beware of short people ....

Just like El-rufai, once you lift them up,
they will think they are now taller than you☹️☹️☹️

I don't particularly like Jagaba who like
Afonja sold his region to the rampaging
Fulani, but betrayal is a bad thing.

Re: 'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters by SeriouslySense(m): 5:03pm On Apr 19, 2022
Tinubu never said anything about the insecurity in the southwest, because he wanted to be president, well see it now.

He was playing politics, politics that is harmful to his people heritage.

omolayomi06:
who ever says this Hausa people no wise, na dem no wise. see how Hausa is using Yoruba's dey play table tennis.. Yoruba ronu.

2 Likes

Re: 'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters by DMerciful(m): 5:03pm On Apr 19, 2022
Your comment does not show you're politically minded.
SilentQueen:
Lol if the females in your family are dumies and also they know is romance, well I am not same with them

I am politically minded
Re: 'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters by Joylove2324(f): 5:03pm On Apr 19, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: 67 Senators, 178 House Members Set To Endorse Lawan / Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) / INEC Releases Continuous Voter's Registration Data As At July 4th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.